[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat Cunt has been kissing a lot of girls on his streams lately,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: Anything4views.png (285KB, 451x419px) Image search: [Google]
Anything4views.png
285KB, 451x419px
Fat Cunt has been kissing a lot of girls on his streams lately, and he's got like a new girl every week. Is he proof that all it takes is confidence, even if you're fat as fuck?
>>
>>35085924

this guy is a disgusting fat cunt with mantits and messy hair, he only gets game because he hangs out with youtube meme celebs
>>
>>35085974
See this. The girls didn't even know who he was.
https://youtu.be/cVGJhUCAWig
>>
>>35085974
yep prob pays them too
>>
>>35085924
>own Youtube channel
>bring on attention whores
>people don't realize it's an act
>get 'mired by omegas
>>
>>35085924
I've been saying this for years but no one listens.
FAT GUYS CAN'T BE ROBOTS
there are chubby chasers everywhere
sure they aren't as many as chadchasers
but still enough for every fat guy to get laid
if you are fat and a virgin it's because you WANT TO
>>
File: moe moe.jpg (36KB, 491x450px) Image search: [Google]
moe moe.jpg
36KB, 491x450px
>>35086035
where can i enter this magic land of chubby chasers?
>>
>>35085974
Not true, im a fat ugly guy who works in fast food. No friends to call up and hang out with anymore, no tinder, no facebook, or instagram. i do have kik though.

I get pussy because i have something most people on r9k lack, confidence. And i dont even go for fst disgusting sjws. If i see a lady i think is appealing ill go up and strike a conversation. Never paid for sex, ive never even used a condom. It isnt a normie meme faggots. Im loser, but at least im a loser with confidence
>>
>>35086000
nice digits
also its because he doesn't fucking care what people think and just does whatever the fuck he wants
>>
>>35086085
how do you start conversations?
I feel I can hold a conversation pretty well but am autistic when it comes to starting one. just need to get the ball rolling is tough for me for some reason
>>
>>35086134
With that logic, if I look like him, I should be able to get girls that easily using the same mentality, yeah?
>>
File: IMG_1048.jpg (28KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1048.jpg
28KB, 384x313px
>>35086176
"Hey hows it going"

Its that simple
>>
>>35086211
okay, her response is "I'm good"
now fucking what
>>
>>35086233
Stop there. She should've asked how you were doing as well.
>>
confidence is definitely a factor. that and grils are probably feeding into

OMG HES SOOO CUTE AND HE CUDDLES SO WELL HES LIKE A TEDDY BEAR XDXD

then they leave after 2 months and fuck chad but at least its something
>>
>>35086333
>fuck Chad
His name is actually Chad lmao
>>
>>35085924
He is much more handsome and socially gifted than me, not to mention a lot less fat.

You have way too much faith in robots, my man
>>
>>35086180
How's your pecker though?
>>
>>35086431
Not bad, how's yours?
>>
>>35085924

He's a good looking white guy. Of course he can get loads of girls. Just because he's fat doesn't change that.
>>
>>35086085
Ok, but why the fuck do you not use a condom?
>>
>>35086303

Wut. Are you a tall handsome white guy by any chance?

Why on earth would a girl ask you how you're doing?

Girls just say "I have a boyfriend" and turn around if I try talking to them or they're very curt and to the point in giving rigidly cold answers.
>>
>>35086513
Because it's normal conversation between anyone, regardless of gender and motives. If she doesn't respond like a normal person does, and instead does what you described, then you know she's not worth your time immediately.
>>
>>35086604
>all women aren't worth my time.

Th..thanks.

You didn't answer - height/face/race?
>>
>>35085924
I have a feeling that he uses his fame and they do it for the attention
>>
>>35086085
How ugly are the women you get though
>>
>be white
>get a free pass at life
>>
>>35086752

Thank you. Someone else who gets it.

"Just be an average white guy and then approach women" is the most legit pick up strategy.
>>
Just because you can kiss drunk bar sluts doesn't mean you can even take them home, which still isn't an achievement. Lets see him pull quality women.
>>
>>35085924
He is not THAT fat

he just has gyno
>>
>>35086856
>Just because you can kiss drunk bar sluts doesn't mean you can even take them home, which still isn't an achievement.

Wut. I would literally kill to be able to do that but I'm a short ugly Indian so it's impossible.
>>
>>35086811

> just be white dude

> don't worry that you're becoming the only true soon to be extinct minority on earth who already has no homeland safe from anti-white racism, you got the free pass!

> don't worry that you're the only one who has to do 100% of the work to access higher education, you got the free card!

> don't worry that you have to compete with everyone else for the same women your fathers fathers have coupled with for eons, you got the card!

> just be white and not ugly/nearsighted and have money and don't be bullied and be socialized with experience with women and you got the free pass bro!
>>
>>35087442

Think your life would be any better/easier if you woke up Indian tomorrow?
>>
>>35087442
>Becoming extinct
Propaganda to trigger white bois
>Competing for higher education
Average intelligence white guy goes further than most higher intelligence minorities.
>Competing for women
Statistics still show women of most colors excluding a few prefer white guys
>Getting bullied
Well that sounds like a personal problem to me, anon.

Numbers show white guys still have it a lot better career, dating, and education wise. Your bitching has nothing to back it up other than "Waaaaaah my life specifically is hard so it must be the same for every other white guy!"
>>
>>35086346
Suddenly it all makes sense

original
>>
>>35085924
>hey this is totally not a shill thread
>no link, see?
>>35086000
>whoa here is a link to a vid!
F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F
>>
>>35086872
are you blind? He is obese.
>>
>>35088186
>banking on outdated racist systems that are being and will be dismantled inevitably

lmao you're in for a rude awakening if you still think you can skate by "I'm a white male"
>>
>>35086085
I'll never understand "confidence". I freeze up and can't come up with anything to say in conversation, and there's nothing I can do to help it. The gears just stop turning.
>>
>>35086000
kissing girls isnt alpha. fucking them is alpha.
>>
File: lies.jpg (36KB, 452x286px) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
36KB, 452x286px
>>35086085
>ive never even used a condom
i miss being a retarded 15 y/o
>>
Chad isn't a robot though, he cares way too little about what people think about him.

A true robot could get girls anytime but can't approach people because they are self conscious and afraid they'll embarrass themselves in front of other people and is therefore stuck being robots.
>>
>>35091010
This.

Origami commy
>>
>>35091010
Yeah Chad has a very normie personality.
>>
>>35091010
Saw him do a stream with one of his tinder dates

Fuck man, I'd never willingly show myself on camera, even less so if I was in company with a girl I tried to get with.
>>
>>35086692
why the fuck you lyin
why you always lyin
stop fuckin lyin
>>
>>35086085
>Never paid for sex
>Written like it's a bad thing
M8e I've had sex multiple times without paying for it but I still frequent prostitutes on occasion.

I think black women are sexually appealing with their thicc booties and ds lips, contrasting nicely against my pasty oppulance and I enjoy sex with them.

However, I don't think sex is so great with black chicks that I would ever date one. I don't want to meet the assorted family box of nigger relatives ranging from her orea cousin Urkel to her gangbanging, h slinging half brother Lil Ray Dawg.

I'm also not into the whole blood defilement of race mixed marriges that brings the children into a world without a community - too much of a nigger to be respected in civilisation town, too much of a light skinned poser in niggertown.

So in conclusion, fuck prostitutes. Get those fetishes out before you settle down.
>>
>>35086000
im from the same city as this fatbro
hes just really outgoing, doesnt give a hoot what people think of him
also if you cant smut birds on nye then youre a fucken degenerate its really IZI PIZI
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.