[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see post on /r9k/ >start typing a reply >read my comment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: cantbeundone.png (7KB, 388x144px)
cantbeundone.png
7KB, 388x144px
>see post on /r9k/
>start typing a reply
>read my comment halfway through
>realize I sound autistic and nobody will likely value my input
>delete it and keep lurking

how common is this with you guys?
>>
cool story brah sage
>>
>>35085518
I do this quite often. Even on an anonymous image board I don't want people to think I'm autistic.
>>35085546
kys
>>
It''s an anonymous imageboard.

I literally come here to be retarded and autistic.

Like why the fuck would you be self-conscious about anything you write here.
>>
>>35085518
>not hiding your autism behind snarky ironic shitposting
>>
>>35085601
that's what I use [s4s] for. Though I don't think it hides it very well
>>
>>35085571
yall niggas cant fuck wit ye i move my family out the country so you cant see where i stay
>>
>>35085518
every time anon. well almost every time.

just type whatever you have. you can't learn how to not give a fuck, you just have to not give it. we're all anonymous anyway so nobody will think any worse or better of you whatever you write. we're all in the same boat, suffering at the same time, stuck on a train without breaks steaming towards everlasting death and darkness eventually. so now is the time to not give a single fuck if there ever was one.

screencap this post and print it and bluetack it to your desk you sad individual
>>
>>35085675
>nobody will think any worse or better of you whatever you write
Fuck you dumb cunt. The point is that it won't matter, not that people won't judge you.

Fucking retard.
>>
>start typing up a long reply to someone
>realize halfway through that it doesn't matter and the thread will 404 in like an hour anyway
>close post box
>>
Pretty uncommon for me. /r9k/ is a shitfest and I'm usually fucking around. Occasionally I will share with a robot the things that helped me transcend robothood, but usually you're pissing into the wind. It's not like I want gratitude, though it would be nice. All I want is a simple, "thanks Anon, I will look at this stuff you've recommended". This same stuff that got me out of robothood. But no robot gives a shit and everyone things I'm being holier than thou and I don't care anymore. Fuck all y'all.
>>
File: shiggy my niggy diggy.png (378KB, 840x876px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy my niggy diggy.png
378KB, 840x876px
>anonymous image board
>not being a well known menace to a board in which people automatically know its you whose posting and attack you at every chance
>>
>>35085518
Nobody past that reply will know it's me, so never. Say what you want, nobody cares what you think.
>>
>>35087145
this is so me

I'm scared to post now
>>
File: m2k.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
m2k.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
>start typing up a long reply to someone
>I'm on too many levels of irony to care if it's cringy
>Start spinning memes like a faggot
>Thread getting angrier
>I'm getting spicier
>Post more memes like a sperg
>Laugh and eat more chips
>Chip crumbs everywhere
>Parents look at me in disappointment
>Mom leaves and never returns
>Chip crumbs and Dr Pepper everywhere
>My keyboard's greasy
>Knees weak
>Arms are heavy
>There's vomit on my sweater already
>Mom's spaghetti
>>
>>35087354
sounds fun ouo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.