[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Anon, what do you think about NASA's new discover

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Anzu NASA.jpg (82KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Anzu NASA.jpg
82KB, 1080x1349px
"Anon, what do you think about NASA's new discover of 7 earth-sized planets that possibly contain liquid water and 3 of those planets residing in a habitable zone?"
>>
>>35085515

NASA should stop wasting time with this shit and get a ship ready for mars, we need to start terraforming.

also, conversations with girls that will never happen.
>>
>>35085515
Nothing will come of it and everyone will forget it in a few months.

>>35085552
It takes thousands to terraform something and the radiation from the sun will just destroy it again
>>
Does it matter whether the girl or you asks me this?
>>
>>35085515
That M-Sun will last far more than ours and the planets might even be tidally locked. As strange as that sounds, that could be the perfect home for humanity, a stable system full of earths.
>>
I'll take you there and we will populate the planet as I pump you with my seed
>>
I don't really see why it matters. I will be loooooooooooooooooooooooong dead before a human, or even a satellite gets there.
>>
>>35085552

-We need to increase Mars' mass so that our bones don't degrade from long exposure to low gravity.
-We need to reactivate the molten core so that the planet doesn't freeze over again
-We need to bring back the magnetic fields
-We have to make sure we're going to screw over anyone or destroying any valuable history before introducing green house gases
>>
>lol i fucking love science i'm such a geek girl :P XD!
>>
>>35085515
>she didn't already believe the universe is teeming with life
>she isn't more interested in the anomalies surrounding Tabby's star that match the pattern of a dyson swarm being constructed
>she doesn't own a highly rated telescope at home to take digital photographs and long exposure images of celestial objects

P L E B
S
E
U
D
>>
>muh space

we have more important things to worry about down here, like how to remove mexicans from the u.s
>>
>>35085515
She's far too childlike wearing her makeup and really skinny, but I would force fuck her mouth really hard.
>>
>>35086130
Who else is going to do all the hard, manual labor? Niggers don't want to work and the lazy NEETs on this board can't do shit anyway
>>
>>35086285
you mean the work that white people used to do? oh i dont know, i guess white people can do it again

crazy
>>
>>35086130
Fuck off retard

Yes of course I'm excited, this system so far is probably the most likely to hold alien life and it's pretty close all things considered (only 32 light years if I recall correctly)
>>
As the Starboy...

We need to build a launch loop. That's the next big thing mang.
>>
>>35086300
>the work that white people used to do
Irish and Italians aren't white people. They're dirty papists.
>>
>>35086398
dirty snow niggers can go back to their mountains
>>
File: IMG_2382.jpg (49KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2382.jpg
49KB, 759x422px
>>35085515
When I was a little younger I dreamed of going to Jupiter's moons, I loved the idea of living on Europa and looking up to see Ganymede pass by

Now its a reality
>>
File: 1472283086565.jpg (29KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
1472283086565.jpg
29KB, 627x627px
>ywn go on and adventure with anzu to a new planet where its just the two of you
>>
>>35085515

Nasa knew about this for a long time. That's where the ARYAN SPACE LORDS are from.

Anzu you look like a hot tranny.
>>
File: Homer profound disgust.jpg (81KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
Homer profound disgust.jpg
81KB, 259x383px
>>35085515

i just found out that this is a biological male from turkey
>>
File: 1468518670188.jpg (191KB, 899x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468518670188.jpg
191KB, 899x1200px
>>35086848
She is a cute biological girl. Pls no bully Anzu.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.