[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in uni class >professor says to take out laptops for exercise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: iskra-lawrence-top-photos3.jpg (66KB, 700x858px) Image search: [Google]
iskra-lawrence-top-photos3.jpg
66KB, 700x858px
>in uni class
>professor says to take out laptops for exercise and passes out worksheets
>girl next to me turns and ask if i have a laptop while holding the worksheets to pass around
>response: a laptop? no
>her response was really snarky and angry and just basically said ugh and dropped the worksheets in front of me that she was holding and turns away and asks some girl behind her

i mean maybe i was checking her out earlier in the class but wtf

i could have been a little douchey in my response but idk
>>
So she just dropped a whole heap of papers on the floor?
>>
>>35085104
she's a dumb bitch, what are you gonna have a spare laptop?
>>
>>35085104
what hte fuck is this shit? nice blog post faggot, why did you think anyone needed to witness this?

at least I will be graced with dubs from this post
>>
>>35085125
no but she was holding them to pass to me and she just dropped them in front of me on the desk instead of handing them to after i said i dont have a laptop when before she has always handed them to me
>>
>>35085104
She's just being a bitch for no reason. Ignore her and don't dwell on it too much.
>>
>>35085104
You lost nothing. She's a retard for thinking you can share a laptop for a class exercise at the same time, although chances are she thinks you're such a fucking doormat that you'd give her yours.
>>
File: title_banner.jpg (131KB, 630x280px) Image search: [Google]
title_banner.jpg
131KB, 630x280px
>>35085144
checkt 'n rekt
>>
>>35085167
Should have said "cheers cunt"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.