[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get a number from a coworker for a girl she knows >check

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2794.jpg (20KB, 358x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2794.jpg
20KB, 358x200px
>get a number from a coworker for a girl she knows
>check her out online
>she's a solid 6/10

I'm not Brad Pitt but I honestly would rather jerk off alone
>>
>be ronery grill
>ask my best friend to find me a date cuz I'm sick of chads only using me for my vagina
>she tells me she gave my number to her coworker
>he's supposedly "chill" and "smart"
>check his profile
>solid 5/10
I'm no Scarlett Johansson myself but I would rather jump on chads dick tbqhwy
>>
>tfw only really ugly 3 or 4/10 girls are into you
fucking monkey's paw
>>
>6/10
>ugly
Are you fucking retarded? And you'll learn sooner or latter that personality is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>35084957
I want to have enjoyable sex with someone I am sexually attracted to. Spank tech is only going to get better.
>>
>>35084957
>personality meme
I get where you're coming from but personality only gets a girl so far. You're potentially going to be looking at her for the rest of your life so she better be good to look at.
Not saying she has to be a 9+ but I'd never even consider going out with a 1/10 with the best possible personality in the world.
>>
>>35085079
Yes but looks definitely fall on a Gaussian curve distribution. The fact that you're browsing r9k probably means you're average at best. Looks don't matter unless they're exceptionally bad.
>>
>>35085145
I agree with you, but saying "personality is the only thing that matters" is just flat out wrong.
>>
Actually looking at her again she's actually kind of cute, although she might be out of my league considering she has friends and is semi successful in life.
>>
>>35084755

second hand dating usually holds little to no results, but at least its better than online dating. if she is your type maybe consider at least 1 date with her.
>>
>friend thinks he's hot shit
>7/10 at best
>only 7s and below try to reach for him

He still walks around thinking he's a 9/10, with that ultra oval long face, small mouth with horse big teeth, small eyes with a bad shape.
I fucked his mom and one of his female cousins though, pretty good.
>>
>>35084957

ugly people usually also have ugly personalities
>>
File: 1472982293816.png (159KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472982293816.png
159KB, 600x300px
>last night
>cave into the online dating meme
>make an okcupid
>do all those stupid fucking questions, set up my profile, add 4 pictures
>ready to go, check matches 50km in my area
>organize them by match %, whatever the fuck that even is
>#1 at 93% is some fucking wheelie girl
>a literal cripple

HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW THAT'S ALL I'M WORTH?
>>
>>35085839
I can tell she isn't slightly autistic or posts on an Italian candle making webzine or has no friends. So I don't know how much of our interests overlap.
>>
>>35085851
Other way around. Ugly people can have shit personalities, but they're usually humble (the girls at least).
>>
File: nineteefopacent.jpg (22KB, 276x213px) Image search: [Google]
nineteefopacent.jpg
22KB, 276x213px
>>35085868
OKCupid doesn't know shit.
This cutie is a 94% match with me but I'm sure she's way out of my league; I don't even want to try.
>>
File: beep beep.png (637KB, 632x585px) Image search: [Google]
beep beep.png
637KB, 632x585px
>>35086412
here's my wheelie for ya.
but yeah maybe it doesn't know shit.
>>
>>35086624
that picture is pretty neat; she could be a cool person.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.