[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love you anons! The internet is so mean and hateful. It seems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: love.jpg (23KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
23KB, 225x300px
I love you anons!
The internet is so mean and hateful. It seems like everyone has perma-trolled everyone into being mad 24/7
Can we have a thread where we show love to our fellow anons
>>
I luv u anon.
>>
It seems unlikely.
>>
Sending my love to all the sad anons on this board. I don't know many of you as individuals but you're all okay in my book. Keep trying and I have faith that you'll find your slice of happiness. Don't let the haters get you down, you're all worthy of love.
>>
File: dont look at the boxcutter.jpg (108KB, 678x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dont look at the boxcutter.jpg
108KB, 678x1200px
>>35084292
thank you ; __ ; so many people say mean stuff about me online daily it seems. i'm not a bad person. i want people to be happy.

i hung up on my dad on the phone because i was angry with him. i feel so bad.
>>
>>35084405
Does your dad text? send him a message to let him know. If not, give him a call tomorrow and tell him how you feel. All relationships have speed bumps, what matters is how you bounce back. It's okay to just walk away when you're angry or frustrated. Your dad is a man, his feelings are a lot like yours. He'll understand why you did what you did. Good luck sorting out your problem, I'm rooting for you.
>>
File: 1486388673554.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486388673554.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
I hate each and every one of you anons
>>
>>35084405
Fathers are all bastards and mothers all dumb whores. You are better off without them.
>>
>>35084601
They want me to go to a residential treatment facility for 1-3 months, and they said they won't let me home unless I go, but I have no where else to go (legally). Just going to keep refusing.
>>
>>35084572
My sympathy for all the adversity in your life which has cultivated the darkness in your heart. I love you regardless and pray for the end of your pain. Sleep well tonight, friend.
>>
>>35084617
It might not be suh a bad thing Anon. You'll meet cool people and there's bound to be QTs there. I've done it before and it's really Not that bad At all. Actually very comfy. Like a break from life.

When you come back everything will seem new and exciting again. Do consider it
>>
>>35084617
Sounds like they have you over a barrel. Not much you can do unfortunately unless you are confident you can make it on your own?
>>
>>35084617
Why would they want to send you to a residential treatment facility anon? What is keeping you from going? Where are you staying tonight?
>>
File: 1487032562496.gif (1024KB, 242x227px) Image search: [Google]
1487032562496.gif
1024KB, 242x227px
>>35084292
>It seems like everyone has perma-trolled everyone into being mad 24/7

ha ha ha
heh
uh
that's probably what has actually happened
>>
>>35084694
Particularly with politics. Whenever I try to discuss politics with people who don't agree with my views I get called a retard and a shill
>>
>>35084945
politics are a naturally toxic topic, especially today. If a person is worth keeping in your life, they will accept you despite seeing things differently. Rather than talk politics as though you wish to convert someone to your side, talk politics as though you want to understand their view as clearly as possible. Even if you don't agree with them at all, it will do you both the most benefit. You will experience this persons politics in the most well-spoken manner (and a refutation doesn't mean much if you're refuting a poorly articulated view), and they will have a chance to speak as clearly as they are able. A lot of the time, people saying silly things aloud will realize what they are saying is silly just by saying it instead of thinking it.

It's a very difficult, emotionally charged topic, I wish you the strength to engage well with others.
>>
Xoxoxoxoxoz qt3.14s
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 657x527px)
image.jpg
88KB, 657x527px
>>35084292
Love u all, you're my brothers
>>
>>35084292
I blame normies desu
The racism is the worst, people just want to feel superior for something they were born with because they have nothing else to be superior about
Robots dont even realize that racism is normie af in this day and age
Maybe one day people will see the light, im starting to lose hope though.
t. White guy
>>
File: 1487451296513.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487451296513.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
Thx anon, I needed that today. <3
>>
File: DOGGO.jpg (67KB, 750x750px)
DOGGO.jpg
67KB, 750x750px
hi anons i hope ur all doing well
remember:
-stay hydrated
-be a good person
-have fun
-dont let good people down
-everything eventually passes

live your life and be happy, dont think about tomorrow :-) its all about you.
love you!!!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.