[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been NEET for years >always think ''i wish i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1476636288832.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476636288832.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>been NEET for years
>always think ''i wish i had money so i could buy this..''
>finally got a shitty job
>no idea what to do with my money
>>
>>35083950
buy gold, of course. build a little gold vault under your house to keep it in.
>>
>don't mind working
>terrified of other people

what do?
>>
>>35084029
im not talking thousands. i have 150 dollars i can spend on whatever i like right now.
>>
>>35084124
>$150

just save it
>>
>>35084152
but i want some kind of reward for working, otherwise i get depressed and quit my job
>>
>>35084242
Drugs, party and get laid dude dont be a bitch, it's easy
>>
>>35084287
all of those are out of the question
>>
You could just save it you know.
>>
File: 1481930528713.png (41KB, 1280x1483px) Image search: [Google]
1481930528713.png
41KB, 1280x1483px
>finally get job
>still don't go outside and do normie shit
>have 5 figures
>am considered the top 10%

wow it was that ez when you're a robot and you don't go shopping
>>
>>35083950

save it for a rainy day or buy weapons and survival supplies
>>
>>35084329
Why?you dont have other thing to do.. Stop being a net and start making a life, have fun in rl, go out of your comfort zone
>>
i will give you a list of shit u can buy me you faggot
>>
>>35083950
>be NEET for years
>think about all the things I'd buy if I had money
>get a job
>get money
>don't want to spend it because I worked too hard for it
>can't even enjoy the things I do buy because I can only think in the money I spent
>become unhappt with my job and wish I earned more money so I wouldn't feel bad about spending
>even though I already have more money I can spend
>>
>>35084407
because it's unhealthy and degenerate
>>
>>35084444
QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
niggers are a plague
>>
>>35083950
can't go wrong with a new computer or laptop
>>
>save up all of your money
>retire in your 30s and live the rest of your life like a NEET cockroach
>be free from the mindless penury that is wageslavery
>>
>>35083950
Save it.

I got fired been a NEET with more money than I can do with for almost aye
>>
>>35083950
buy some model trains bro
>>
>>35084444
Isnt degenerate stay all day in a basement faping with hentai? We are animals, accept that
>>35084444
>>
>>35084542
that is degenerate too. don't be disrespectful by implying that i do that. i told you i have a job now.
>>
>>35084582
For this i drop psychology, fuck people, but for this I love r9k, the funniest board jejeje
>>
>used to have a job
>quit
>neet for two years now
>start to think things were better when I had a job because I could buy good food and games
>remember that things must not have been all that good if I could afford what I wanted but still chose to quit
>pondering why I can't work up the courage to just kill myself
>>
>>35084039
Get a nightstock job at a grocery store. You should mostly just have to interact with a manager and a lot of the other workers are /r9k/ tier.
>>
>>35084371
>>am considered the top 10%
What do you mean by this?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.