[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stacie sends me (chad) this >when will betas learn? Cajsa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170223-120103_01.png (71KB, 1080x569px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-120103_01.png
71KB, 1080x569px
>stacie sends me (chad) this
>when will betas learn?

Cajsa that picture of you is great. It makes me think of you as being better wearing a cap and t-shirt with dark jeans clothing over a fancy dress.. you look relaxed in that picture so much so that I think of you being more adventurous than I gave you credit for. I guess what I am trying to say is that picture looks a little punk, tom boy a lot, and it appears that is your natural state. Haha wow. You look like you walk the streets late at night. It appears that you're more attuned with simplicity and dark over popular fashion. Your literature is dark. You're like 3a.m. on high hills. Barely any light present when none should be and an eerie feeling as the sky changes from dark to bright similarly causing the soul to tiredly transition by force from a tired to tired but annoyed because a splurge of change horizons on surface and just thats soo captivating . Haha your pic makes you appear as if you'd prefer to be in a rain forest at night nakedly running through it than conformal social ball events. At least in the least you look like you go to death metal concerts or even more so, that you pulls boys to the side and take charge . Umm so young but so mature. So aren't you a woman of a princess. Kindof hot btw, the dark clothes gig and cap and hair simply fit dark on you. As I believe your splendour I hope you understand simply fit dark on you makes dark bright with hope
>>
>>35082517
The text is from the beta. Pic related (stacie).
>>
nobody fucking cares. why are you talking to yourself?
>>
beta boy sounds like a fucking retard damn how do they come up with this stuff
>>
that isn't just some beta dude that's clinical
>>
>>35082517
Wat. The. Fuck. 323
>>
>>35082517
I want you to be wise and aware. Just , how can I open your heart. Cajsa, the hope that the song put in my heart makes me understand what the song inspires in you... and all that sacrifice for love, cus thats what you want right, all the hopes amd open dreams for being strong to successfully quench the hope that song puts in you.... don't dream incorrectly. Learn that which you never wanted to believe.... you have hopes but if you aren't aware then hopes are false and you are wise... cajsa, that song maade me think about all the people getting hurt and not having good hopes.. the world can't go on like this , us as whole society ignoring these faults... good that you want to share your love. And don't change that.. increase that hope by being polite to yourself and focused and cajsa you are worthy of God's kingdom let not the fellow citizens blind you in the slightest, just gosh I hope you feel fine and I bet you do. Lol I feel a little sad. Its bexuase I thinking of how we lie and steal from each other.. can we have safe love if the doesn't have peace... thats hoe the song makes me feel
>>
>>35082517
There is nothing that makes a woman wetter than a wall of text. Fact.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.