[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everything about me so fucking garbage? >tfw 5 inch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1463720123989.gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
1463720123989.gif
2MB, 480x481px
Why is everything about me so fucking garbage?

>tfw 5 inch dick
>tfw 5'9
>tfw thin wrists
>tfw wide hips
>tfw severe gyno
>tfw narrow, feminine shoulders
>tfw ugly as fuck, weak jaw, patchy facial hair
>tfw receding hairline at 18
>tfw IQ of only 112
>>
literally estrogen in the water, dairy, meats, plastics and more
>>
>>35082292
Why are they fucking doing this to us? Do they want us to commit suicide?
>>
>>35082243
You want us to say that 5'9 isn't so short and that 112 IQ is decent but I won't do that. Go and die in a pit full of snakes you attention whore.
>>
>>35082306
sedated masses are easier to rule over

now remember to guzzle down some fluoridated tap water and brush your teeth with a fluoride filled toothpaste, we wouldn't want that pineal gland of yours to decalcify haha
>>
>>35082488
Are you legitimately retarded? Honest and original question
>>
>>35082510
I'm woke as fuk
>>
File: WIN_20170223_10_06_31_Pro.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170223_10_06_31_Pro.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>35082407

>dude you're such an attention whore for having 2 attributes better than my own!

Fuck off, 5'9 is short and an IQ of 112 is trash in today's society. And I'm ugly as fuck, here's a picture.
>>
>>35082243
other than the gyno, and the hairline your problems aren't really that big a deal. for your facial hair just don't grow facial hair shave it off. nobody cares about your hips shoulders or wrists. your dick and height are pretty normal people aren't really going to care about those. Gynecomastie sucks thou i had it when i was a kid cause of some heart medication i needed to take because i got heart palpitations from some adhd meds they made me take. still you are fine. also another point IQ isn't 100% accurate there are plenty of great geniuses who were around your range.
>>
>>35082676
You look fine, if you didn't shave your mustache you could pull of a badass school shooter look.
>>
>>35082676
that is a pretty nice beard actually. also 112 is not bad in society today the average is around 100 that being said it isn't the end all be all of intelligence i mentioned earlier that there are lots of geniuses in that range
>>
>>35082243
Dude you're very similar to me... Yo girth 5 inches to?
>>
tfw smart enough to get into STEM, but too dumb for it to be easy.
>>
>>35082824
girth is pretty bad, like 4 1/2 maybe. My dick is technically "average" I know but my last gf was a fat bitch and I could barely penetrate her. was humiliating as fuck desu.
>>
>>35082854
>she is too fat to have a dick placed in her
>this is somehow your fault
dude come on
>>
>>35082854
Well you're better looking than me. My girths 5 so im 5x5 if i could change it I would honestly only make it like 6.5x5.25. Huge dicks are for fags, above average dicks are what ALL straight women who actually enjoy sex want.
>>
>>35082927
Well if he had a bigger dick it wouldn't be the case... No h8 just being real senpai
>>
>>35082676
>An IQ of 112 is trash in today's society.

No, it's not. That's not how IQ scores work. All proper IQ tests undergo trials involving people from different classes, races, and ages. All these scores are then set to have an average of 100 in a bell-chart manner. The average IQ will always be 100, regardless of if the intelligence of the human population is increasing. An IQ of 112 is in the top 25% or so.
>>
>>35082956
really if he can't fit five inchs into her lets say he had sex that means he could fit maybe one inch her or seven would be two or eight would be three. human's aren't supposed to be that fat
>>
>>35082784
>>35082789
>>35082931
>>35083009
That's exactly what OP wants from you.
>>35082676
You're still an attention whore you arab fuck
>>
>>35083139
maybe it is what he wants that is ok. i want hhim to feel better
>>
>>35082243
>6.5 inch dick
>6'1
>normal wrists
>no gyno
>broad masculine shoulders
>above average face, normal jaw get rated as 7-8/10
>iq of 125

the only thing wrong is my thicc hips and thighs

still doesnt stop me from being a shy autistic fuck
>>
>>35083712

If you had anywhere close to those stats you wouldnt be here. You are either lying to yourself or lying to us.
>>
>>35082488
>fluoride is bad meme
Enjoy your shit teeth. If anything is bad it's the trash that women are pissing into the water supply.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.