[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a good looking cyborg >have friends and a social group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1467639466572.gif (2MB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
1467639466572.gif
2MB, 275x206px
>Be a good looking cyborg
>have friends and a social group
>One friend just got a new girlfriend
>9/10.exe is pretty hot
>Dont really care since she's my friends GF
>Talk to her at a party casually
>Think nothing of it till she starts adding me on all media and firing me messages out the blue

what would /r9k/ do in this situation
>>
Probably trying to have his friends under control and a good grasp of what his social life consists off. Don't think too hard about it and try to ignore her.
>>
File: 1487728549487.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1487728549487.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>35081596
>cyborg
Can't you fucking normies leave and let us have our board? What benefit do you get from flaunting your normieness here instead of with your normie friends?
>haha wow really got them losers
>>
>>35081653

:^)

oregano sage thyme
>>
>>35081649

That was the shoddily constructed sentence, ever.
>>
>>35081596
>not immediately telling your friend she is attention bombing you
>having to think about whether you're going to plow your friend's gf
why the fuck are you even asking us, just betray your friend and fuck off already
>>
>>35081949

>/r9k/ going automatically to plow town

What if he doesnt want to hurt his friends feels by telling him his gf is doing that shit?
What if shes just overly friendly and he creates an issue out of nothing?
What if he wants the platinum succ?
>>
>>35082071
a girl doesn't go straight to the attractive friend unless she wants to give the succ, which OP knows and is just bragging about
>>
>>35081596
Tell your friend.
The kind of woman who cheats for you will also cheat on you.
>>
>>35082174

suck when you've been in the same situation but liked the girl and you would have no right to be mad once another chad started sliding into her DMs
>>
>>35082174
It's also possible they're in an open or poly relationship and are cool with this. But yeah it's a good idea to ask.
>>
>>35082228

truly disgusting that this is now a valid option in todays world
>>
>>35082312
Well it's not for everyone but it's great for some people, including myself. I have zero interest in monogamy.
>>
>>35082228
That's even more of a red flag. Run, OP. Run as far as you fucking can.
>>
Friends are fleeting, losing your virginity is forever.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.