[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever pick-up girls robots? Tell us your stories, rejections

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: AR-31202976.jpg (803KB, 2333x1873px) Image search: [Google]
AR-31202976.jpg
803KB, 2333x1873px
Did you ever pick-up girls robots?
Tell us your stories, rejections and success.

I stoppes trying because 3 /4 girls I picked up straight out walk away in fear, just because I'm ugly as fuck, even though I talk fine.
>>
why does she have bigger arms than I do after 2 years of lifting

THIS SHIT IS NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>35081690

Steroids brah
>>
>>35081465
I got close to going on a date with a girl, but she kept rescheduling, and by the 3rd time I realized she just didn't want to tell me she lost interest in me so I dropped her.

This was maybe 3 months ago, haven't even asked a girl out since that, or before.
>>
>>35081690
Her arms aren't even that big

Consider her head is probably smaller than a man's

Consider her arms are also likely much shorter than a man's thus more mass packed into a smaller area

Now consider that she's also on steroids and has probably been lifting for more than 2 years

If you're a man on good roids and you eat a shitload you should be able to get arms like that within 18 months.
>>
>>35081465
>Did you ever pick-up girls robots?
NO NEVER IT DOESN'T HAPPEN
sometimes they pretend to be interested
it gets kind of close
AND THEN A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT THREADS ABOUT TRYING TO IMPRESS PEOPLE
it doesn't fucking happen
stop trying, the people that say it's happening, are lying or probably rapists having sex with someone that doesn't meet the criteria of consent i.e. not retarded, drunk, on drugs. It doesn't happen.
>>
Date never works ask her to hang out then try and fuck her asap
>>
>>35081771
Fuck women so much for doing this. Literally all of them do it. Just say you don't want to hang out, cunt.
>>
If anyone wants to hear, i'll post how I met a qt and ended up fucking everything over
>>
>>35081465
you can pretty much pick up anyone regardless of your personality at a rave and anyone regardless of your looks at a house party otherwise it's a probability game
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.