[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /actually considering suicide/ here? what's keeping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 24

File: 1463162006136.jpg (30KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463162006136.jpg
30KB, 540x540px
who /actually considering suicide/ here?

what's keeping you alive?
>>
File: 1GNM7X8.png (69KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1GNM7X8.png
69KB, 844x1157px
>>35081429
My trap Internet friend that has to talk me out it almost every other day
>>
I have a good father, but that's about it. If he leaves this earth im going with him
>>
>>35081429
the knowledge that hookers exist
>>
File: I badly want to kill myself.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
I badly want to kill myself.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
My mother would be devastated if I killed myself. I can't put that shit on her.
>>
File: 1487545964608.gif (897KB, 256x160px) Image search: [Google]
1487545964608.gif
897KB, 256x160px
>>35081429
>>35081455
>>35081533
>>35081550

Why the fuck would you people even consider suicide? You exist in a world of infinite possibilities. If you truly hate your current reality that much, then change it damn it. You have the power whether your aware of it or not. Think of all of the unborn children who died never getting a chance at life. They didn't get the chance to craft their story, you did.

If your truly as close to suicide as you say, then surly you have nothing left to lose. That puts you in the best position as you can easily change you reality without the weight of fear holding you down.
Don't suicide, take control of your reality and write your tale.
>>
>>35081785
just stfu normie, if you were born as a manlet or azn you should better kill yourself, it's less painful than living in this hell.
>>
>>35081785
Suicidal people are all low-energy. (The high-energy ones are all dead.)

It takes quite a bit of energy to change your reality. Apparently you wouldn't know.
>>
i have gotten very close, namely when "my" girl jilted me for my best friend. the fact that I possibly have a chance of getting laid one day and the frogposts I have yet to post keep me goin tho.
>>
>>35081785
>If your truly as close to suicide as you say, then surly you have nothing left to lose. That puts you in the best position as you can easily change you reality without the weight of fear holding you down.
This is the most bullshit, worthless, normie-tier advice ever. "LOL SO WHAT IF YOU CONSTANTLY FEEL LIKE YOU'RE BEING CRUSHED UNDER THE WEIGHT OF YOUR OWN SELF-HATRED THAT JUST MEANS YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT". Depression isn't just "I'm sad", you fucking mongoloid. It drains you of all willpower, all hope, all energy, everything. I spend most of my time staring at the ceiling because I just don't even want to move unless I have to anymore.
>>
>>35081429
>whats keeping you alive

Limbic system overpowering frontal lobe
>>
>>35081838
>azn
Nah man. asian/white mix is the real hell.
>>
File: 1451012823366.jpg (47KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1451012823366.jpg
47KB, 500x461px
>>35081550
same feelerinos
>>
>>35081838
>born as a manlet or azn
>azn
As an Asian, I half agree. My race is one reason why I am considering killing myself in the future. But there are tons of chad asians out there who smash as much as their white counterparts. They even use their race as an advantage to appear more "exotic" and therefore more interesting to females. But ya I see your point.

>>35081785
>If your truly as close to suicide as you say, then surly you have nothing left to lose
Just waiting until the last of my close family passes away so I don't hurt them.

>>35081920
>Depression isn't just "I'm sad", you fucking mongoloid
Wait so does being suicidal have to mean I am depressed all the time?
>>
File: I really want to die .jpg (66KB, 356x509px) Image search: [Google]
I really want to die .jpg
66KB, 356x509px
>>35081954
Honestly I think a lot of young guys out there are just waiting for their mothers to pass away before offing themselves.
>>
>>35081785
No energy, faggot.
>>
>>35081838
Less painful my ass, your in your current situation because you chose the path of self-hatred and isolation. It doesn't matter that your a white Asian,
the only people who give a shit are those faggots who try to place themselves above others based on birthright.
Tell me, do you have some sort of crippling disease that brings you physical pain daily and immobilizes you?

Or are you just depressed?
>>
File: Pro-bending feels.gif (670KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Pro-bending feels.gif
670KB, 400x225px
>>35081785
You listen to too many anouncements for openworld and sandbox games. You posibilities in life are not endless you stupid motherfucker. If I wanted to be a explorer I could because we have the world is already explored and I'm not good enough to be an astronaut. I can't be a president of any country because the country I was born in doesnt have a president and I'm pretty sure most countries that have a president have the same kind of law as in the united states where you need to be born american if you want to be president.
>>
>>35081785
I'm on track to make a starting salary of almost $130k. I go to the gym 4 times a week. I always treat people with friendliness and respect, just like any faggot normie would.

I'm still going to kill myself before 2018 rolls around.
>>
>>35081785
Stupid argument
Your life is largely defined by things beyond your control. Your DNA and childhood from your parents is the biggest one. After that looks and friends play a role. Unless you can afford plastic surgery you can't change life
>>
File: mitsukuni.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
mitsukuni.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
my best friend
if i end up fucking something up and losing him then i've got nothing to look forward to
>>
File: 1487124341280.jpg (35KB, 464x311px) Image search: [Google]
1487124341280.jpg
35KB, 464x311px
>>35081843
Your right, the high energy SUICIDAL people died. The person didn't die, the suicidal tendencies died. There aren't a lot of high energy suicidal people because they freed themselves from their suicidal tendencies.

>>35081920
You do realize depression mainly comes from isolation and the lack of exercise right? The more you move, the more used to it you get.If you make a conscious effort to change and endure through your body's resistance phase, it becomes easy to change.

[spoiler!]And just so you know, just because someone preaches hope doesn't mean they're a normie. The average person would try to steer you away by giving you the shallow you have so much to live for or get over it. [spoiler!]
>>
>>35081429
My parents and my second oldest brother. If they perished, I probably wouldn't have much of the will to continue to living.
>>
It gets better with time. All that shit thats draging you down eventually goes away if you let it go away. Even if you dont like it do something new, and vitamine d(supplement with that shit if you dont go out in the sun often)
>>
The revolution.
>>
Because it would probably hurt
>>
>>35082213

It's all the same fucking excuses with you people
>hur dur I wanna die but muh mummy with le chicken tendies!
Just admit you're no better than a woman. You'd rather sit on your asses because you're too fucking lazy to do anything about your situations.
>>
>what's keeping you alive?
The hope I'll accidentally find a woman who will love me again.
I give it until I'm 27.

Then again I said I'd wait until I was 24 when I was 21
And 21 when I was 18
And 18 when I was 14

sooo
we'll see
>>
>>35081455
>trap internet friend

how do i find one of those who will send me ass pics?
>>
>>35082055
95% of oceans are unexplored for one. Also you could literally create an island out of bottles.If you fathom it, it is within possibility, but just because it is possible doesn't mean it will be easy to attain. If your not good enough to be an astronaut then get good faggot, if your determined and willing to put forth the effort, then indeed it is possible. So just because your country doesn't have a president... you think it's impossible? Just because you can't see the path to point B doesn't mean you can't make the path to point B.
>>
>>35081785
I appreciate the optimism anon but you have to consider some things.
First of all: the mysterious "confidence" that neurotypicals swear by is 50% genetics and the other half of the equation is your environment/your attitude. More than likely, most robots seem to be held back by low self esteem and other mental issues. They may suffer from mild Autism spectrum disorder (I believe to be an autist) and that means that autists are more likely to be depressed and anxious... just because that's how their brains work and that's how the disorder works. But there is still hope like you were saying. There is still hope to try and make the best of your predicaments.
>>
>>35081429
i dont want to make my mom sad
>>
>>35081785
You idiots are thick as fuck. Suicide isn't a logical conclusion for people who hate their reality. It's a logical conclusion for people who hate themselves.
>>
>>35081429
I attempted suicide but started shaking and got too scared, nothing makes me happy and never will and the sad thing is that I can't even end my own life because I'm a too much of a coward.
>>
>>35082353
For me it's both but yes, this is a very good point that all normies need to fucking understand.
>>
>>35082353
You're kinda dumb duuude
>>
File: EHukqWg.jpg (108KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
EHukqWg.jpg
108KB, 1920x1200px
>>35081429

me, when i failed an entrance exam three times in a row wasting 3 years...

don't know senpai doing community work right now . it really is helping. not much but gets me going.
>>
I actually considered suicide in middle school. There was a website that I took quizzes on for school. You were able to send messages to the staff of the website. I sent messages like "I'M GOING TO FUCKING STAND IN FRONT OF A CAR ON THE STREET AND DIE." The principle found out and I got sent to the office. I was very close to getting sent to a psych ward but it never happened.
>>
File: 1487817535231.jpg (194KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1487817535231.jpg
194KB, 640x1136px
only thing that keeps me going is being a orbiting beta manlet
>>
Not much.
I hate everything about myself, but am incapable of change.
I've wasted 1/4 of my life.
>>
Whats it mean if I take this oyster pill the faggots like the guy itt is shilling just to track him down and greviously murder him for assisting to that garbage fucking motivational jewbook nonsense.

And still an hero.
Would it please u if i did something I believed was wholeheartedly necessary and cathartic to win back lifes purpose even if it meant sacrificing your own?

U know who u are.
Im not givin u a u
>>
File: 1480373358371.jpg (25KB, 319x443px) Image search: [Google]
1480373358371.jpg
25KB, 319x443px
>>35082353
So you're not a part of the reality you attribute your misery to?

>>35082337
A wise person once told me, "Genetics pull then gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger" something to keep in mind.

>>35082300
There are 6 to 7 billion people on this planet, half of them are women, if your example of finding a women is her initiating the relationship, then no wonder your single. There are literally online dating sites for people who have trouble with women.

>>35082153
Then find something else to live for.

>>35082094
The moment you have self awareness, you have a degree of control over your childhood, you may not have the knowledge to realize that, but it is definitely within your control after a certain point. As for DNA, like I said before, "Genetics pulls the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger". Modern times makes DNA alteration possible anyways.

>>35082082
You just need to find a source of happiness.
>>
>>35082793
>So you're not part of the reality you attribute your misery to?
You're completely missing the point. There is an important difference between hating a situation you are in and hating you. It's pretty clear that you can't comprehend that though.
>>
>>35081429
Too much of a pussy to follow through, really.

I feel numb and dead inside, and the only reason I get up and go to work anymore is because I'm contractually obligated to.
>>
I used to think I could still find love because I'm fairly attractive and healthy, but after the 20th relationship or so I can finally let go of that fantasy. There's really nothing left, now. It's nice being able to see the truth. Let's all love Lain.
>>
File: 1487581415882.jpg (125KB, 716x694px) Image search: [Google]
1487581415882.jpg
125KB, 716x694px
>>35082351
>>35082213
>>35081550
I loopholed this in a way im not proud of.
My mums like the mum from malcom itm.
Got 3 otherbrothers too.
All on kind of same page with muh mummy.

Eventually understand the pain of living is greater than the guilt of my death.
But not the shame.

So I devised a plan.

I scanned her pms tech and strategized her as a raid boss.
Did no chores, if I did i did them incompetently.
Untimely.

Tanked her rage, b8td her into going autismo.
She went deadly alliance on me and shoved a lit cigarette out on me.

All accordion to kekaku.

Fake mad crazy
Flip table
Walk outside in boxers "loosing" it.
Cops come, tell them shits fucked, they take me to a hospital to check the burn.

Realsed me. I ghosted.
That was like a year ago.

Im just waiting for the supplies at this point.

See the shame is gone, they didnt know How broken I was inside.

For all they know I got fed up and abandoned them to "make my fortune".

No deaf guilt.
If you are really REALLY fucked up.
You WIILL find a better excuse than muh x is keeping me alive.
Fake a recovery if my way is 2 devilishly.

Tell them you gonna backpack around.
You can travel around on 2 grand to leave country or state on cheap flight jus do it.

>>35082290
My nigger. I mean really im sick of seeing this excuse too
>>
File: sadaffleck.jpg (16KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
sadaffleck.jpg
16KB, 620x374px
Escapism. I work just enough to pay for more things to keep me away from reality as much as possible.
>>
Fuck man, I don't know anymore. Life feels like it reached a stand still for me, everything I ever enjoyed brings no pleasure to me any more, my family and friends just seem depressed and just as tired as myself. It's like life has lost that spark of wonder, It's like flowers having reached their peak beauty and are now rotting by the day with no way to restore them. If I think forward I already know how my life will turn out and I do not like what I see. It feels like the only reason left to live is witnessing the misery that is in store and I really don't see why I would want that for myself. Why shouldn't I just end it all and just cease to be, it would be so much better. I want to say I have been blessed with the life I have been given, but the days of glory are really just a distant memory now. I'm honestly done with life, but I'll have to continue down the path. When both my parents are gone, first then will I actually feel I can take my own life as I can't do that to them while they still are alive. When that day comes I have a plan ready. I'll get myself a parachuting license, so that i can jump without being strapped to an instructor, afterwards I'll decide my end credits song and be taken to the clouds where I will jump, taking in one last wonderful view of earth before I hit the ground.
>>
>>35081429
I think about it (suicide) I don't have a single thing stopping me just method
>>
>>35083115
That might hurt.
And u might survive
3/10
>>
>>35083143
How on earth can i survive a fall from 12500 feet, falling at a speed of 115 mph. It's just not possible, even if I hit water it would be like hitting solid.
>>
>>35082324
Oceon floor exploring is shit anon. Other option i mentioned are out of my control. Nobody is actually making that bottle island house thing. You are a fucking idiot brainwashed by the american dream that you can do anything. A society can do anything when the people work like ants. Individual power is nothing for the non priviliged. I get to choose if i can run a bakery store, become a teacher or maybe accountent. Its all shit. I dont want that life. Music and some visual art i really like but i have no creativity and little talent. I can't do jack shit.
>>
It would be a financial burden to s close member of my family, but I'm caring about that less and less by the day.
>>
>>35082010
Eat 3 REAL meals a day instead of being an autistic and either snacking or eating one big one
>>
>>35083115
That sounds like a beautiful way to die. Thanks for the idea.
>>
who here can't find the source of their depression anymore? i have everything i've ever wanted, i'm finally reaching my goals in life, but i still feel dead inside. i can't help it. how the fuck do I feel happy again like when I was a kid? what the hell even happened?
>>
I've really wanted to kill myself almost constantly for a decade now and even though I still constantly want to die, I've fantasized about it for so long I pretty much just know I'm not going to do it.

I wish there was a really quick easy way to do it, but there isn't. Last night while I was at work I was sure I'd hang myself when I got home, but of course here I am. In no better position than I was before still wanting to die but still sitting in bed not doing it. I would pay someone 1,300 dollars to come shoot me in the head. It's all I have. But there's no way to arrange that kind of transaction online without them being caught immediately.
>>
>>35083248
Truth is stranger than fiction my friend.
Shit can and will happen.
I personally would fucking take a calculated approach.

No wild reckless passion shit.
No. Deep down I think a part of me, that uman part doesnt want to die.
You know?
I wish itvwould get better. But the "it" is me.
And thats permafucked.

I kind of wish I was never born to not even deal with the chore of pragmatically ending my life.

But its past I want to die.
I need to die at this point.

Im just glad im able to regardless if I never get the way I want to go out.

Its a bitter win win even if im wrong.
Pain scares me but I want death, and its inveitable.

But if I cant die for some reason, ill toy with that for a whil, all thevwhile constantly trying to find away to destroy myself
>>
>>35083441
i'll do it for two grand
>>
>>35083258
Some people just don't (or refuse to) get that we're in this position due to a combination of various material conditions and our own inadequacies. Some of us just aren't going to make it.
>>
>>35083489
There is absolutely no chance my friend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2COVXRxLo3I
>>
>>35083441
>1,300 dollars
Do you live alone? Not gonna wait 4 respons
>goto Lowe's/home deopt home improv etc
>buy good portable genorator something expensive and hefty.
>read up on operations
>buy cheap tent
>buy oil and gas
>check your measurements
>set up death teepee
>get music optional
>if u a little incourageous
>som fine drink for before ritual optional
>read up before drinking
>mix fuel correct.
>get in tent
>generator in tent
>big guy blanket over tent.
>the final hotbox myfriend

>beefy genny'll kill you in minutes, my son.
>no blood, just a scratchy tickly burning lung sensation

I am homeless, I lack the funds and lodging to complete

But I've done my research, just dont completley make me regret sharing and lose my chance
>>
>>35083605
I am a cur, my son.
A craggly coward. My death is the genny mode
>>
>>35081429
Half because I give a shit about my parents, but also half because it's...kinda weird?
I've been seriously considering suicide on and off for almost 4 years, but even though I know my life's never gonna get better and I'm always gonna be the same lonely loser, it just seems weird to me to choose exactly what will be your last moment. The last thing you do and think before you die. I'm not afraid of death, it's hard to explan. Like in that video of the girl that killed herself about two months ago, one moment she's a thinking human being and the next she's a sack of meat hanging from a tree. I always prefer to prolong the suffering, to go on another day to see what the world's up to, just to take my mind off those disturbing thoughts. But I can't keep doing this forever, either some black magic happens and I stop being this retarded or I finally kick the goddamn bucket.
>>
>>35083740
>I always prefer to prolong the suffering
Kek yor barking mad
>>
>>35083501

OK, where do you live? I live on the East coast of the USA.
>>
File: daily reminder.jpg (79KB, 426x443px) Image search: [Google]
daily reminder.jpg
79KB, 426x443px
>>35081429
I wish I could read the final chapters of this manga before I die.
>ywn play Half Life 3 in your lifetime
>>
>>35083903
ironically enough i do too
>>
>>35081429
I have thought about it in the past and even tried it when i was much younger. Now even though i think about it all the time, I know I would never go through with it. I am too big a pussy.
>>
>>35081429

i still have some hope left, even though it's fading as the years pass.
basically, anime/films/books help me coping with this BS called life. Though It makes me sad at the same time that those universe do not exist, and depress me even more.
>>
File: 1487690271419s.jpg (3KB, 125x90px) Image search: [Google]
1487690271419s.jpg
3KB, 125x90px
>>35081429
Yes, I've attempted suicide not so long. But I've been thinking about it for a long time.

I found out I don't have the balls to kill myself. Still pretty depressed.
>>
File: 1482609391748.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482609391748.png
83KB, 640x360px
I am suicidal because of loneliness and the only think that keeps me living is the hope that it can get better.

If I lose that hope, I will kill myself.
>>
I don't want to upset my mom. She's too nice to me and really does want me to succeed in life, but we all know that I won't. I hate myself too much and people like me should be humanely killed off.
>>
National socialism. Memes.
>>
One Piece
New 3D Mario game
Berserk manga
New heroes on Overwatch

I know there are a few other things, but these are the big ones
Plus the potential to move to a new country once I get a good amount of money for myself
>>
>>35081429
my sweet looks.
>>
>>35085858
Elliot how are things going for you lately?
>>
File: 1487892172394.png (158KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487892172394.png
158KB, 540x540px
>>35081429
For some reason this was bothering me
>>
>>35081429
a few IRL friends, family, internet friend. potential of success. shit my actually get good
>>
What's keeping me alive is the sense of absurdity in the world and my life. I go out some night and make random conversation with strangers and other days it goes so badly I want to crawl under a rock and die. I don't believe in any sort of an afterlife so this is it, basically. I enjoy the turbulence of life. Sometimes I fuck up big time, sometimes I don't. After everything, the main reason I stay alive is because I exist for no reason except to be here, and every day is a new day to fuck up and feel ashamed of myself. But maybe one day, I won't fuck up. It's like the process of banging my head against a wall is, in itself, worthwhile. And if eventually, something good comes of it, I'll be happy, at least for a while. If it doesn't work and I die, well, it doesn't really matter either. Does that make sense?
>>
Hope.
Faith.
>>
>>35085902
Not good, even though i'm beautiful i was rejected by a 5/10 girl. i wonder if i should rape her as a punishment
>>
>>35082186
>depression mainly comes from isolation and the lack of exercise right?
this is bait, right?
>>
My father's ex-girlfriend committed suicide a few weeks after their break up. They were in a relationship for 8 years and days before her suicide they were trying to rebuild what they had. She even called him the night she decided to end her life. I can't put my dad under shit like that again.
>>
File: gavel.jpg (114KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
gavel.jpg
114KB, 700x466px
>>35081429
> Only thing keeping me alive was an impending settlement my widowed father and I would get over the death of my mother
> We were originally told it'd be millions
> Enough to never stress about anything; afford healthcare; start a new life
> Settlement is around $100K
> Won't go any higher

Well shit.
>>
>>35081429
I'm being kept alive because I attempted suicide couple times and am pretty sure I'm on suicide watch now

I'm admitted in a psychiatric unit right now

At first I was in a closed unit where I got nothing to do, but had my own room

Now I'm in an open unit with my phone and freedom but I have to share a room with 3 fucking people

I am requesting to transfer and get my own room, fuck
>>
>>35083115
I can relate strongly with your feels anon. I see the future for myself too but knowing how it all turns out gives me the inner spark to just say fuck it all I will ride the tiger brah. When you abandon all hope for yourself and decide to just roll with it, to just flow with life it alleviates the depression a wee bit. Helps you get thru the daily meat grinder. It's all fuckin pointless though, live for yourself and do whatever you want fuck higher purpose. I really like your flower analogy my life feels very stagnant and bleak as well. Skydiving as suicide sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>35082351
this for me. legit think i would have done it by now if not for her.
>>
>>35081429

The prospect of buying a sex doll

>>35081344

Srs.
>>
I'm a pussy, basically. Wish I was religious so I could neck myself safe in the knowledge I'd live on in the afterlife. But without that belief I can't comprehend it, so I avoid it. Or maybe that's just an excuse, like everything else. There's no reason to stay alive, only one reason not to die - cowardice.

>had potential as a child but fucked it by never focusing it towards anything and underachieving
>never had any idea what I wanted to do or what I could ever be good at
>lazy fuck, too much vidya
>now 22 years old, KHV, blank CV, no social skills, probably autistic, fat bastard, shitty teeth from too much soda

At least I'm not Anthony Burch.
>>
File: 1466382376731.jpg (80KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1466382376731.jpg
80KB, 692x577px
>>35081429
My weebtrash dreams, I'm in my second year of japanese at uni and I plan on trying to go to japan in a year and a half when I graduate. My cousin did something similar and he was as big of an autist as me and he still managed to get a gf (now wife and family) and told me pretty much every american who gets a job over there ends up with a qt gf and being much happier. If that doesn't work though I don't know I probably will kill myself, I'm an autistic manlet who's never even managed to make friends, I don't want a lifetime of loneliness.
>>
>>35086484
damn most of us have the same story don't we.

I attempted university but quickly realized it might not be for me
>>
File: 0161190221.png (441KB, 686x683px) Image search: [Google]
0161190221.png
441KB, 686x683px
>>35081429

>mfw I actually attempted suicide
>mfw I wake up in hospital knowing I failed
>mfw I realized I was legally dead for a minute
>mfw I realized that I lived just to live this shitty life

It's been five months since my last attempt nothings gotten better.

End my suffering.
>>
I want a motorcycle. That's about it.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (5KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
5KB, 260x194px
>>35081429
My mom and sister, our family has lost alot of loved one the last few years. I wouldn't want to make them suffer anymore then they already have in this life. So I endure, though I am hoping to take a trip soon, travel for awhile. I can't stand being g a wagecuck.

After they are gone I don't think I will live much longer, I am really looking forward to the day it's finally all over.
>>
>>35086015
>tfw lies damn lies and statistics
Just don't be sad : redux
>>
>>35086813
how'd you try? i'm trying to build a gun but it's taking forever
>>
>>35086484
>not being anthony burch
I had forgotten this slightly uplifting feeling, thanks
>>
my cat who I care for with all of my being because he's the only person who's there for me
>>
>>35081429
My family for one, but primarily since I want to serve God. I don't deserve my salvation, and can find the only lasting joy I've ever had in closeness and servitude to Christ.
>>
>>35081429
I'm not suicidal but I do go to sleep easier knowing that any time I want an out, I have one.
>>
>>35083645
im actually packed up to go on a long suicide trip into the deep wilderness next week. I have about two weeks of food. gonna do some thinking before I kill myself, but if at the end of the two weeks, I still feel the same way, I'm just gonna hang myself from a tree overlooking a pond. im gonna be in grizzly territory so my body will likely not be found and I'll be consumed by bears.
>>
I would feel bad making my mom pay for a funeral she can't afford
>>
File: Flaming_Frog.jpg (102KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
Flaming_Frog.jpg
102KB, 500x484px
>Always had a fairly depressive disposition
>recently seemed to get worse
>Crying a lot more
>Feeling anxious constantly
>Keep thinking of how I should kill myself
>life seems pointless
>Just want to escape from it all and not have to confront my thoughts anymore

Funny thing is this has happened before but it was no where near this bad. It doesn't ever go away
>>
>>35081429

Obligation to my mom and brother. Honestly that's it, otherwise I would have killed myself months ago.
>>
What keeps me alive is that I know that when I die I'm dead, and that's it. I've humiliated myself so many times just by trying to meet new people, going to bars, clubs, classes, etc. starting conversations with people I don't know. And I often want to kill myself, but other times I'll speak to some person for a couple of hours and that's all it takes to make life worthwhile. Death is an escape. It's always available. When you accept that, you can engage in life, you an do things that other people wouldn't do, you can be willing to embarrass yourself, and you can be willing to be known as "that guy". It might never work out, and it my case, it hasn't and I'm still alone, but the rush of going out and just talking to random people and not caring what they think about you is more valuable than the nothingness of death.
>>
>>35081429
I moved in with my r9k bf
>>
>>35081785
>Lol xD life is epik, don't forget to b urself and craft your story!
>You're capable of anything you put your mind to xD
>Just change reality bro, it's that simple! You've got the power! You just don't know it yet.
This is how dumb you sound. At least you didn't say something retarded like every life has meaning, or there's a reason you're here or whatnot.
>>
>>35088457
Just be yourself and everything will be okay.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.