[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rando shows up in my discord server >i ask who they are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>rando shows up in my discord server
>i ask who they are
>tries to change the subject on me
>banned them
what a faggot. any of you lads have stories?
>>
Get out of here you pedo fuck, you're not welcome here. You think deleting your old thread and starting a new thread will go any better? You're done here. Just leave.
>>
File: 088_-_PwjdrFe.png (83KB, 300x340px)
088_-_PwjdrFe.png
83KB, 300x340px
>>35081456
>literally autism all in one post
>>
You don't deserve a you, pedo garbage. i'll summon up all of my autism to combat your pedophilia and avatarfagging if that's what it takes to get you to stop though. Oh and saged, kill yourself.
>>
File: 1445120517859.jpg (96KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445120517859.jpg
96KB, 720x720px
>click on catalog
>rando is posting another autistic thread
just kill yourself already
>>
Hugo is an underage faggot get him out of the discords
>>
>>35081928
shut the fuck up retard. im not whoever you think i am
>>
>>35081383
where did these discord communities come from? i feel like suddenly discord groups are a thing when a year ago there were almost none. how do they work? how do they form? how do you find out/join them? just curious
>>
>>35082145
i dont fucking know sperglock
>>
>>35082169
that why im asking op and not you dumbass
>>
>>35082101
Did i ever say you are hugo? No, i just know that he goes around joining every discord channel. I know he reads these threads and i enjoy bullying him.
>>
File: a60ad335c99d6241e45b84c30733625f.png (465KB, 1100x925px) Image search: [Google]
a60ad335c99d6241e45b84c30733625f.png
465KB, 1100x925px
>>35081884
Please don't bully Rem
That would hurt my feelings and i don't see why you'd gain anything from hurting my feelings
>>
>>35082271
No retard. You expect me to know you or some other faggot named Hugo? Why don't you tell the admin of your server you giant pussy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.