[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /oneitis/ here? I've actually dated her at least, on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: darkpepe.jpg (235KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
darkpepe.jpg
235KB, 500x500px
Who /oneitis/ here?

I've actually dated her at least, on and off since 2011. but we've been separated since 2015 (the year we met in person) and I just want to fucking kill myself. I have zero interest in other women, only her.
>>
At least you got to date her at all... not all of us are so lucky.
>>
File: 1472663824288.gif (83KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
1472663824288.gif
83KB, 379x387px
>>35080994

>dated on and off since 2011
>only met in person in 2015
>>
im seeing my oneitis now. ive wanted to have her for so long now, but now that I do - i dont know how to act. last week i had her on top of me, and we stripped and made out for at least like 2 hours and did some other stuff, but were not actually "dating". i feel like i should be more grateful after obsessing for so long and finally having her, i know thats weird

i havent kissed her in 5 days and i want to die
>>
>>35081955
yeah, I know. I'd never do an online """""""""""""relationship"""""""""""""" ever again.

>>35081764
I would say you guys are the lucky ones for not having experienced it. my life has gotten exponentially worse since she left, to the point where even being outside and feeling the wind on my skin makes me nostalgic and sad about our time together. that's what happens when you're inside for years and some of your only recent memories of the outside world are with *her*.

never get a girlfriend, robots aren't built to handle loss. and everyone loses their girl eventually.
>>
File: Toby-the-office-nbc.jpg (31KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
Toby-the-office-nbc.jpg
31KB, 550x400px
>>35080994
>oneitis has a boyfriend
>practice gf candidates all ended up having boyfriends as well
>>
I kissed her womb with my dick. Made her squirm with pleasure and make the most primal embarrassing noises.
Kept making her cum until her crotch hurt
Tasted her insides from both entrances barring the filthy one.
Made her say "I'm yours" and "you're mine"
I know her personality just as well as my own.
All to get dumped.

I'm also only interested in her, not other women.
>>
>>35080994
Me. She lives up north. We've only met a couple of times a few years ago but we're both mentally ill NEETS so talk online a lot.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.