[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is suicide so complicated? If I want to hang myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1487616129645.jpg (10KB, 143x280px) Image search: [Google]
1487616129645.jpg
10KB, 143x280px
Why the fuck is suicide so complicated? If I want to hang myself I have to shell out large sums of money for a decent rope and have a fucking boyscout's badge in knot tying. Are there any simple methods?
>>
sounds like pussy bitch excuses.
my best & only friend hung himself with his shoelace last december, in his garage. he didn't tie a hangsmans noose or none of that shit, either. Just tied that shit round his neck nice and tight, then suspended from the framework.

suck it up faggot
>>
>>35080968

assuming the rope doesn't snap and I don't end up brain damaged for the rest of my life, suffocating myself with a shoelace sounds like a painful way to go. can't I just cook up some homemade poison or something?
>>
>>35080915
find a large drop and just let gravity do the work, its the least painful option
>>
I have a gun and ammo but I'm too much of a pussy to do it. also there are lot of awesome movies and games coming out this year and I want to see them.
>>
>>35080915
it isnt complicated. you're just a drama causing bitch who needs attention.
>>
http://depressed.net/suicide/suicidefaq/index.html
>>
If you can afford to shitpost here you can afford to kill yourself fuck off faggot
>>
File: slipknot.gif (5KB, 384x160px) Image search: [Google]
slipknot.gif
5KB, 384x160px
>>35080915
the simple noose, or slip knot, is the simplest knot there is.
apart from that you should know how to attach string/rope to a solid object.
look up "two half hitches", or you can just wing it.

as for rope quality: you dont want your entire bodyweight on the rope. just enough to constrict your neck arteries. (that is the goal of hanging, after all)
so your feet can remain on the ground.

you should probably wear a towel around your neck before putting the rope on, so it wont hurt so much.

again, remember the goal: you want to constrict the arteries on your neck which transport blood to and from the brain.
once you cut bloodflow from the brain, unconsciousness should set in within approx. 1 minute

hth
>>
Get a needle, syringe, and and tourniquet. Buy some powdered potassium chloride, and dissolve about 3g of it in 10ccs of water. Shoot that up, and it'll stop your heart. Y'know, unless you weigh like 300 pounds or something. It's how I'm planning.
>>
>>35082056
you could also just go and buy some heroin (or other opioids with at least morphine potency)
overdosing on that is pretty easy, and if you survive there should be no ill effects
combine with alc for safety

or get benzos and take lots + alcohol

also GBL is pretty easy to OD on, and wouldnt have any lasting negative effects
>>
>>35082184
Yeah, it would also be a lot more pleasant. Heart attacks fucking hurt, reportedly. I don't really have a way to get access to pretty much any of that, though.
>>
>>35082344
>Heart attacks fucking hurt, reportedly.

Yeah, they do. They certainly beat out the 6 hours of lying in bed with a tooth cavity for sure.
>>
>>35080915
Try alcohol poisoning or wrist slitting. Slitting your wrists is actually not as bad a pain as the others, in my personal experience.
>>
>>35081968
>>35081603
>>35080968
When did /r9k/ get so aggressive against suicide posts?

probably just newfags/normalfags
>>
>So useless, he can't even make arrangements to kill oneself.
>Bitches about his failure, hoping that someone will do his preparations for him.
>>
>>35082401
this is b8. dont do this
>>
>>35082401
yeah but it has about a 2% success rate.
you'll probably just wake up 6 hours later with a headache. You'd have to pop blood thinners around the clock, do the whole warm bathtub thing, and also pick a different artery. Those arteries are hard to get to, and flow much slower than the carotid or femoral. (Although the femoral artery can also be pretty hard to reach)
>>
>>35080915
There's a fucking 4chan banner teaching the hangman's knot. You can order paracord for dirt cheap, a lot of people make bracelets and keyfobs out of it. Should be enough to snap a neck. Just make sure you don't just strangle yourself, that's a horrible death.
>>
>>35082344
>he thinks a heart attack and cardiac arrest are the same thing
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: bowak.jpg (8KB, 219x249px) Image search: [Google]
bowak.jpg
8KB, 219x249px
>>35082368
Does it hurt more than living do tho?
>>
File: Contemplate (WikiHow).jpg (334KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplate (WikiHow).jpg
334KB, 1520x1604px
>>35080915
You fucking joke lmao.
> Balls tense, armpits sweaty. You've been waiting all day for this. The fucking 20th hour.
> 11pm start walking the streets. Smoking. Contemplate failed existence.
> Sigh of relief as Tyrone / Schizo-Homeless guy steps out of shadows. You were tired of walking.
> Fight down fear and anxiety. Piss him off. Get curbstomped / Get stabbed / Get shot + robbed.
> Final bloody gasps are chuckles as Tyrone / Schizo boots you in the head for a final time after turning out your empty pockets.
> Lulz when you still get into lolicon heaven for not pulling the trigger yourself.

Dying is easy pathetic anon. The fact that you posted on this board means you don't really want it.
>>
>>35080915
You could hang yourself with your belt
>>
>>35080915
you can literally hang yourself with a fucking belt and a doorknob you absolute idiot
>>
File: 1484641818873.jpg (92KB, 782x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1484641818873.jpg
92KB, 782x1168px
>>35083686
nah, it doesn't.
hoping my next one is the one.
>>
>>35080915

Jump from a freakin' tall building.
Lay down on rain tracks when at full speed.
Go to the USA, buy a gun and blow your head.
Helium bag.
sleeping pills+bath.
sleeping pills+cut your wrist properly.
>>
tbqh I think everyone who is suicidal should go on a killing rampage in protest of the fact that they're not offered the right to a peaceful death

in belgium you have the right to be put down peacefully but everywhere else normies make you blow your face up with a shotgun or swallow acid or something and tell you that it's better that they force you to live a life of agony if you don't want to go out that way.
>>
>>35084546
>hang yourself with a fucking belt and a doorknob
What door knob is strong enough for that?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.