[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"""""""""""""""""""attempt""""""""

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1483383419575.jpg (187KB, 984x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483383419575.jpg
187KB, 984x960px
>"""""""""""""""""""attempt""""""""""""""""""" suicide
>live
>just go "oh well nevermind lol"
>go on the rest of your life talking about your suicide """""""""""""""""""attempt"""""""""""""""""""

someone explain this to me
>>
>>35080712
It's all normie shit.
If you fail at killing yourself, you probably didn't want to die. There are plenty of ways to kill yourself.
>>
im sure you already know the answer, but such things are free attention and pity points for girls
>>
Plan b m8
>>
When I was a 15 year old edgy faggot I put a shotgun in my mouth and pulled the trigger on an attempt of suicide, since I was retarted I kept the safety on and I couldn't do it again.
>>
>>35080712
jesus fuck i want my face smothered in that ass
>>
>>35081315
I used to self harm, the last time I did it I nicked an artery and blood started spraying out, bled for four hours and nearly went into shock. Drove myself to the hospital, then changed my mind and drove to a park I always loved growing up. Just wanted to see nature one more time, you know? I felt real fear for the first time in a while, realized life was a beautiful, amazing thing that is to be treasured.

>>35081324
and that is a wonderful ass
>>
You clearly don't understand how people's minds work. It takes a lot of willpower to literally end your life. If you fail the first time, you'll probably be too drained of willpower to try again. You morons will probably say "yeah but then you can just gather up more strength try again haha simple". Don't you think almost killing yourself and surviving would make you realize you don't want to do it? It should be traumatizing to almost die. I personally wouldn't wanna go through that again.
When someone tries to do something, that doesn't mean they're a robot whose sole purpose is to kill. Wait... people's emotions and desires *gasp* CHANGE?!?!

This lack of understanding of people's emotions probably explains why the lot of you are so lonely. You're such socially inept, creepy sociopaths that nobody wants anything to do with you. The world would be better off without the neckbeards of r9k.
>>
>>35080712

most womyn are attention whores with absolute disregard for human life, often including their own
>>
>>35081430
>Don't you think almost killing yourself and surviving would make you realize you don't want to do it?
No, you fucking retard.
If you don't want to die after you realize you have to die to die, then you didn't want to die.

You total ass clown.
>>
>>35080712
wow that is a nice ass
>>
>>35081430
>Don't you think almost killing yourself and surviving would make you realize you don't want to do it?
If you were suicidal, no.

Do you have down syndrome or something?

>Wait... people's emotions and desires *gasp* CHANGE?!?!
So that's a yes.
If it changes, called "being sad" not "being suicidal", underage.
>>
>>35081512
I'm curious. Have you been diagnosed with any mental illnesses? I can't tell if you're severely autistic, a sociopath, or just dull.
You're looking at people like robots. The mind of someone suicidal is more complicated than that. They don't rationally come to the conclusion that dying would be in their best interest. They want to do it because they're severely depressed. God damn, you might be an alien.
>>
>>35081430
I agree with some of what you said. If you survive from the brink of death there should be no natural desire to try again. The desire to survive is "THE" survival trait that allowed us to evolve in the first place, it's buried deep in that lizard brain, in your cerebral cortex and your frontal lobe. It takes true, genuine despair to do something so rash, but it does happen
>>
People like this are the fucking worst.
I knew a guy who said he attempted suicide 7 time with no scars, nothing. Wouldnt even say how he """attempted""" it. But holy shit that didnt stop him from telling everyone he tried to kill himself 7 times.
>>
>>35080712
what is the source of that rump?
>>
>>35081430
>You're such socially inept, creepy sociopaths that nobody wants anything to do with you.
Hot damn! What a way to ruin your credibility. What a worthless post.
>>
>>35081604
>The mind of someone suicidal is more complicated than that.
I'll say. There are chunks of it splattered on the wall.

Now on the other hand, the mind of someone who isn't suicidal is posting stupid shit about their """"""attempt"""""" on tumblr.

You are either autistic or straight up retarded if you think people fail at suicide for any other reason besides not wanting to kill themselves.

And if you actually fail to kill yourself in the age of firearms and carbon monoxide, you probably deserve to die.
>>
i wish my cock had been big enough to plow that thing
>>
>>35081677
Cherie from southern charms
>>
>>35081770
>if you think people fail at suicide for any other reason besides not wanting to kill themselves.

Some people are just plain stupid, senpai.
>>
>>35080712
Literally for attention and honestly could be considered normies.
>>
>>35081430
Bud there's this site called Reddit and you might want to go there and check it out.
>>
>>35082022
Disgusting name.
This ass has probably been blacked
Now blacklisted
>>
File: self-harm-scars-2.jpg (36KB, 698x523px) Image search: [Google]
self-harm-scars-2.jpg
36KB, 698x523px
>>35080712
>attempt suicide
>attempt suicide again
>attempt suicide one more time
>attempt suicide a 4th time
>attempt suicide a 15th time
>attempt suicide daily
>attempt suicide get caught
>happy room
>get out and attempt suicide
>attempt suicide
>attempt suicide
>attempt suicide
>attempt suicide
>7 years later
>give up hope and just lay on the ground
>>
>>35082156
>redditor calling others to go to reddit as an ""argument""
>>
>>35080712
well anon basically it's a matter of BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPpppapthhhPPAAAAARAAHppp
>>
>>35082375
>t. Reddit
Not an argument
>>
>ppl actually think being a fat retarded piece of shit who can't get his dick sucked= being depressed
WEW
>>
>>35082232
bro she's dead
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.