[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any1 else depressed because they are red pilled about the world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
any1 else depressed because they are red pilled about the world now? it's such a dark place when you find out the truth
>>
>>35079846
Alot of us are. Fight back in some way. Don't just take it sitting down man. Have some fucking pride
>>
File: african american gentleman.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
african american gentleman.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>35079846
>basing your world views based on 4chan memes that are based on a movie scene from The Matrix.

There's your problem. Also you're probably like 20 years old and think you have the world figured out, that's your other problem.
>>
>>35079900
im 26 and im talking about being red pilled on everything

women
jews
islam
god
feminism
marxism
niggers
animal agriculture
the white race
evolution (the indifference of nature)

even stuff like materialism, where everything we think is special and wonderful is just the mechanics of chemicals in our brains and free will is myth
>>
File: smokin'isbadmhmk.jpg (215KB, 631x952px) Image search: [Google]
smokin'isbadmhmk.jpg
215KB, 631x952px
>>35079846
>>35079983
the pill was hard to swallow for me too mate. I'm here for you.
>>
File: happy-man-looking-at-computer.jpg (28KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
happy-man-looking-at-computer.jpg
28KB, 640x435px
>>35079983
>im 26

There you go, like 20 years old.

You may as well be 16 years old too since you talk about red pills and post reddit frogs.

I'm 32 years old and don't give a fuck about nothing.

Not in that edgy nihilist I DON'T CARE ABOUT NOTHING NO I'M NOT MAD GET OUT OF MY ROOM MOM I'M TRYING TO LISTEN TO SLIPKNOT sense but in that "let the normies and retards worry about things they have no control over" genuine sense.

SJWs, alt-rights, /pol/, tumblr, red-pilled, blue-pilled, etc. Just a bunch of busy idiots living on their sense of entitlement.
>>
Yeah. The blackpill is evil and I do not recommend it. Life isn't the same.
>>
>>35080159
normies get outddd
>>
>>35080159
>I'm 32 years old and don't give a fuck about nothing.

I don't know if this has occured to you but other people matter, thats why people worry about the future.
>>
>>35079983
lmao i've been "red pilled" in this way since I was 16

wait till you get into conceptualism, then your world will really start falling apart.
>>
>>35080209
Nah, "red-pilled" people whether they're SJWs or alt-right only care about themselves their "people" and their ideology. They worry about a future for themselves.
>>
>>35080264

Well no shit, that's how humanity works. Care about your "tribe" and fuck everyone else.
>>
>>35080264

>only care about themselves their "people"
>They worry about a future for themselves.

contradiction
>>
>>35080323
Nah, they see their "people" as extension of themselves but that isn't universal to people that they disagree with on any given topic in the slightest.

Conservative white supremacists feel that all white people should be protected - as long as they're not trannies.

SJWs support black people - as long as those black people aren't being sexist or into guns.

There's always a caveat.

>>35080313
Fuck a tribe, they've never done shit for me.
>>
>>35080434

Tribes aren't about doing things for you. They're groups of people with similar interests and ideas.
>>
>>35080514
>They're groups of people with similar interests and ideas.

Like I said, all those ideas and interests eventually go against one another.
>>
>tfw shitskin and redpilled

I wish i never lurked /pol/
>>
>>35079983
me too, after the red pill teres no way back, but at least we know the truth now right?
>>
>>35079846
That's why I'm going to tryout for seal team. Need me some highly-trained, die for the man next to you, brotherhood in this shitty world. I want to do some cool shit and go places where normal people don't want to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afoBIMQzENE
>>
>>35080159
you are too dumb to understand brainlet
>>
>>35080159
you may be onto something
>>
>>35081867
yeah?
and what if you don't fit in with those people then what huh?
>>
>>35079846
yeah, im holding in a lot of rage. I really hate that people lack context when discussing things. I certainly don't think that have figured the world ouy, but people do, and they are retarted
>>
>>35079846
"red pilled" people just need to get laid tbqh loneliness makes you go crazy
>>
No u fucking demofag Trump's USA is highlighted in my life
>>
>>35082254
If they stopped browsing breitbart and infowars that would help too
>>
>>35079983
I can tell you consider yourself a high brow retard by your reliance on isms. You have roughly 50-60 years left on this planet. Don't insult our intelligence by claiming you figured it out now.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.