[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>steps out from the shadows >assertively grabs your ass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8617.jpg (70KB, 612x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8617.jpg
70KB, 612x667px
>steps out from the shadows
>assertively grabs your ass
>"heh, you're pretty cute anon... why don't we go back to my place...?"

what do?
>>
>>35079724
>run piece of rope through his ear hole
>hang him up by a tree
>>
>>35079748
He looks pretty beefy anon, you think you could do that?
>>
is the root of this look Keith Richards?
>>
>>35080086
that being your standard of beefy
>>
>>35080124
Uh, he is? He could probably whoop your ass, bitch boy. He's cute, to boot, too.
>>
>>35080280
I second that! I'm so wet rn!!
>>
>>35079724
He would not get to my ass
I would most likely both grab his arm at the forearm and also step back slightly

While I hate the fact that women never like me and I'm shit with them, I would not trade that for the ways that I have altered my body and instincts to be more fit for physical combat
>Tfw you will never need to really engage an enemy in hand-to-hand combat the way you train
>tfw you constantly see and have to interact with women and being good at that would be way more useful on an everyday basis
>tfw would still not trade because it would be worse to lose a QT to a maniacal madman than it would be to never have one in the first place
Life is hard
>>
>>35080758
He could probably beat the shit out of you desu. See >>35080086
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.