[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you live life knowing you'll never be able to pull

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: AlexisPolaroit-03[2].jpg (72KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AlexisPolaroit-03[2].jpg
72KB, 683x1024px
How do you live life knowing you'll never be able to pull girls as attractive as this? Like no matter what?
>>
File: 1465992772695.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465992772695.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>>35079622
How do you live life knowing you will never be girls as attractive as this?
>>
>>35079622

i'll settle for being in the same room as them for any prolonged period of time.

>when you grab a hold of me, tell me that i'll never be set free.
>>
>white woman
No thanks, I'll be fine
>>
>>35080784
Alexis Ren is a latina
>>
white women are the only ones that make me feel funny in the head.

everyone else is just like "oh, you're fine i guess."
>>
>>35079622
that's bullshit and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about
One day I'm going to have sex with an attractive woman
A real rain will come one day, and wash away all of my pain; the scale will be reset to zero and I will live gloriously until its time to go back to the void of blackness that is nihilistic existentialism.

It happened before, surely it will happen again
>>
>>35079622
>skinny af
>blonde 'latina'
don't want
>>
>>35079622
prostitution, i make nice buks out of my IT autism
>>
>>35080923

get out pajeet
>>
>lower standards
>stop caring
>accept loneliness
>move on with life
>>
I will though, and so would you, were it not for your pathetic loser mindset
>>
>>35079622
For 300 usd an hour, you can
>>
but my 4/10 autistic best friend pulled a 10/10 hottopic/urban outfitters model by facebook messaging her asking if she wants some free food..
>>
>>35079622

>converse
no thanks ill pass
>>
>tfw first gf at age 20 was a fucking tight 18 year old blonde and objective 8/10
>tfw i was never secure enough to be seen with her
>tfw guys always would try to chat to her in front of me
>tfw she eventually cucked me and lied about it
>tfw years later, she still follows me on social media and looks at all of my stuff
>tfw I'm way better looking now and more confident than I was when I dated her
>check her out every now and then
>tfw she looks objectively worse now and still works the same dead end job

Feels good man
>>
I would probably not be able to relate to her and her experiences and she would not be able to identify with me. Not worth spending time and effort grooming yourself for someone who's not gonna like you anyway.
>>
File: wojak (568).jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
wojak (568).jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>35079622

>He still pursues females because of his innate need of emotional fulfillment
>tfw too intelligent to pursue females
>>
>>35082546
I'm glad this had a happy ending. Remember: Roasties always lose in the end. Their value in life is front loaded, which means it can only finish in misery and failure.
>>
>>35082801

Only thing that roasties have is their looks, which fade away.
>>
>>35080810
>Alexis Renee Gladbach
>latina

Doesn't seem right
>>
>>35079622
You got them big ol' gums girl.
chomp chomp!
she is very cute though.
>>
Jerk off harder
>>
File: 10.jpg (616KB, 2667x4000px)
10.jpg
616KB, 2667x4000px
I fucked girls of various kind, also thin ones with pretty (feminine symmetric) faces and all that spiel.

Firstly, I like fucking thicker girls more. I'm not meming around, as I said, I had both. A girl needs to by hygenic, but just being petite is not a virtue.An A or B cup and a flat stomach is good, but worse than basic weight and D cups and a round ass.
Pic related. Having big tits in my hands and/or an ass lines up with my crotch while I do the deed simply gets me off ten times as much.
The value of a pretty face, in the end, is to show it around. Trophy wife-style.

Secondly, sex, in general, is overrated. It's something humans need regularly, like food. Let's say you naturally get horny at least every 3 days. But doing it is not as fulfilling as one hopes - it just satisfies the need.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.