[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have PTSD and am a neet now because of the military Don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

>have PTSD and am a neet now because of the military
Don't ever join in wartime anons, ever. I don't care how many stories make it cool.
Does anyone else have PTSD?
>>
>>35079178
what zog war did you fight in
>>
>>35079340
Iraq. All I see are anons from Afghanistan but I fought in Iraq. I didn't have any problems with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder until I was discharged.
>>
>>35079368
What's it like having PTSD? How does it affect you?
>>
>>35079368
Half of my God damn face is plastic, my right eye is gone, and permanently numb from a workplace accident. I still work. You military faggots are pussies hiding behind a lie. No wonder they allow trannies now, you're basically the same sympathy seeking pussy mental basket case faggots.
>>
>>35079340
Take the disgusting anti-semitism back to pol Jews are our fellow robots
>>
>le ptsd meme

thanks VA
>>
did you kill anyone
this is very good original reply
>>
File: 1482443465189.jpg (1MB, 4602x3852px) Image search: [Google]
1482443465189.jpg
1MB, 4602x3852px
Is enlisting and faking PTSD the thinking man's path to NEET freedom?
>>
>>35079566
fuckin pussy
i once told girl i love her and she turned me down
>>
>>35079559
When people try to touch me I move away really quick. When I think someone is about to touch me, again, I move away really quick. I walk fast and a lot of strangers and friends tell me to slow down and I forget I'm moving so quickly. The smallest things that seem negative end up haunting me for hours until I sleep it off. My biggest fear is hearing people yell or shout, it's like someone is hurting or I'm dying.
>>35079566
I wish you knew how bad it really was.
>>35079614
I killed so many. It's the reason I have PTSD. I had fist fights, firefights, and had a 92 year old sheep herder die in my arms.
>>35079652
Yes. Besides my constant mental suffering, I get off really easy.
>>
>>35079606
sorry kike but the only reason we're in the middle east sucking your cocks is because of neocohen fuckers, israel can eat shit
>>
>>35079805
are you an american
ffxzsaasaa
>>
>>35079178
Don't listen to this faggot I have PTSD and get paid 3250 VA and 2200 SSDI tax free OP sounds like a little bitch, join the military robros if you get hurt you get paid win win
>>
>>35079972
Yes, of course I am.
orege
>>
>>35079805
Have you ever played counter strike?
Can you compare how firefights are with the game? Is it at all similar?
Were any of the gun fights close ie, bullets almost hit you?
What kind of mentality did you adapt when shooting?
>>
I got a verbal counseling chit from my LPO for being late one day. That was the worse thing ever happened to me.
>>
>>35079805
>When people try to touch me I move away really quick. When I think someone is about to touch me, again, I move away really quick. I walk fast and a lot of strangers and friends tell me to slow down and I forget I'm moving so quickly. The smallest things that seem negative end up haunting me for hours until I sleep it off. My biggest fear is hearing people yell or shout, it's like someone is hurting or I'm dying.

>tfw i am the same
loud noises are the worst
i can't even scream myself
>>
>>35079178
I was self diagnosed with PTSD after reading comments on my facebook profile photo so I feel your pain OP. It really sucks and it's the hardest thing I've had to go through, but I believe I, and you, can get through it.
>>
>>35079805
Should have let that shitskin die on the grounds dont be a pussy anon, killing .uslims wqs some of the best times in my life
>>
>>35080094
yeah man he was just a NPC
it was probably scripted anyway
>>
>>35080029
1. Yes.
2. Firefights are not at all like Counterstrike. The ballistics aren't even realistic. Firefights are more often than not far encounters. Close encounters are a whole new level.
3. Yes, bullets almost hit me. It's amazing how terrible your aim can get when you're under stress...for them that is.
4. When I shot, I just imagined that they were some animals (They were, really). If I killed them, nobody would care and I would live. I imagined a timer in my head and if I didn't shoot at them the timer would come closer and closer to death.
>>
>>35080171
Thanks for the answer. Any particularly interesting gun fight stories you can tell?
So even close range fights are not like counter strike? Thats depressing, i thought my prowess at cs would at least somewhat translate into real life, i guess not.
Also, when aiming and shooting, what is the general technique? Shoot as quick as possible while exposed or line up the shot and make sure it will hit, despite the danger?
>>
>>35079178
I was born in Sarajevo in 1987. The first few years of my life were pretty shitty but I didn't know anything else. Among other things now things like fireworks send me into an inconsolable panic attack, even after all this time and moving to Australia as a young teenager.
>>
>>35080299
Where in Australia do you live?

Probablynotoriginal
>>
>>35080333
Sydney's western suburbs
>>
>>35080369
Ayy same here. Are you a neet?
>>
Sounds like a good plan.
>join
>get shot at a bit or hear gun fire in the distance
>get out
>go to the doc and claim extreme pstd and that you can ever sleep because of the horrors of what you witnessed
>live the rest of your life on bennies and nobody questions you since your a vet
>>
>>35080292
I do have some good stories, yeah.
And most aim by looking down the iron sight and shooting at the center body mass. Of course most guys just shoot where the enemy is (Master Sergeant even told me that). For me though I align my barrel to the side and shoot at the center body mass. If you were to see my point of view I'm holding a gun like Counter-Strike. It's natural to shoot it that way.
>>
>>35080447
Nah, I work as a bouncer in Newtown. You?
>>
>>35080094

Why would you take joy in killing an innocent elderly man?
>>
>>35080554
I served with a lot of guys who hated the guys of foreigners, and could not wait to kill terrorists.
>>
>>35080571

Yeah but thats different, its an armed fighter who is trying to kill you. What a 92 year old sepherd has done to someone for him to enjoy his death goes beyond me.
>>
>>35079178
>Wahhhh I was in a war
>Wahhhh I saw dead people
>It was soooo scarys I have the PTSDs now :"(
quit being a little fucking bitch and grow up you pussy
>>
>>35080652
bait
oreegro
>>
>>35080652

100% guaranteed that fags like you would literally shit themselves in combat
>>
>>35080652
If you have nothing better to do other than belittle veterans and an actual psychiatric disorder you should be fucking ashamed of yourself
>>
>>35079975
This, only during war. Otherwise all those infantry skills are a waste in the civilian world
>>
I have it. Rated 50% disabled according to the VA. I suppose if I wanted to NEET it up, I could on that amount.

I'm an RN who works in mental health though. I like helping people going through mental issues too.
>>
>>35079178
Op, don't let this condition define your life
There is a lot of content in the internet, read about treatments. It is known that mindfulness meditation and gratitude helps with PTSD
If you are already geting treatment, don't stop
Good luck my fellow robot
>>
>>35080171
If the US gets involved in Syria even more and deploys troops, I want to join marines. I really want to see action and kill some ragheads
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.