[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on a 2 week vacation in Cuba with boyfriend >we are laying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: upset (24).jpg (80KB, 1282x714px) Image search: [Google]
upset (24).jpg
80KB, 1282x714px
>on a 2 week vacation in Cuba with boyfriend
>we are laying down soaking up some rays at a beach
>suddenly some woman approaches my boyfriend and leans over
>she walks up to him and says "Matthew?"
>boyfriend gets up and looks at her all shocked "Patricia?"
>she hugs him, pressing her breasts against him "oh man it's been so long. What are you doing here?" and kisses him on cheek
>he tells her he's on vacation with me
>she says "so this is your new girlfriend?" she then offers to shake my hand
>I ask her how she knows my boyfriend
>she tells me she used to date him
>boyfriend and her start talking about how the new things that have happened in their lives since they started talking to each other
>every time she laughs she touches his arms
>get fed up with her touching him and physically put myself between her and him
>grab her by her bikini top and tell her she shouldn't be touching him like that
>accidentally ended up taking off her top
>she isn't phased by it. tells me "It's no biggie. This is a clothing optional beach. I was going to sunbathe topless anyway Plus, it's not like Matthew hasn't seen these before."
>>
>>35078876
>>on a 2 week vacation in Cuba with boyfriend
Stop reading here.
>>
>>35078876

Wow get rekt! Your fault for being such a jealous girlfriend.
>>
TOP KEK

Fuck you roastie. Hope Matthew gets stolen away from you. I bet Patricia is hotter by far.
>>
>>35078876
git gud
how about you post your normie problems on facebook?
>>
>>35078876
oh yeah, you just fucked up royal. ole boy gonna think about them titties now and the subtle demon of temptation will soon overtake him. If this isnt a fake story then you can kiss that dick goodbye. The moment he gets away from you he's gonna fuck that bitch, hell I would.
>>
>>35078876
>not being a cuckquean
disgusting
>>
>>35078876
Yep, fuck you. I have no sympathy for:

a) Norman
b) Roastie
c) Jealous bitch

Hope your boyfriend dumps your sorry ass and you feel miserable about it. Next time he's fucking you he'll be thinking of her, don't worry. Actually, he might keep you around for your meat but in his mind the deal is done.
>>
>>35078876
>being jealous without being cute yet humble about it at the same time

truly, what has the world come to?
>>
>>35079041

Getting defensive over another person flirtatiously touching your partner is a normal reaction.
>>
>>35078876
Matthews tearing that shit up right now get off this board cunt
>>
>>35079274
>if this isn't a fake story

It is and it was written by a man. You know better.
>>
File: 1486132148690.jpg (125KB, 379x468px) Image search: [Google]
1486132148690.jpg
125KB, 379x468px
>>35078876
>faggot tries to keep his bisexual bf to the gay side
>he can't compete with female bodies
Maybe it's time for HRT and become a GIRLfriend
>>
>>35080468

>humoring someone who is overstepping boundaries
>>
>>35079212

>letting everyone know about your insecurities on Facebook
>having your co-workers make fun of you even more
>>
>>35078934
This.
Get out roastie scum.
>>
>>35080727
>faggot tries to keep his bisexual bf to the gay side
>he can't compete with female bodies

when will they learn
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.