[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder that if you are not: >schizoid >schizotypal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1443544250181.png (411KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1443544250181.png
411KB, 500x307px
daily reminder that if you are not:
>schizoid
>schizotypal
>schizoaffective
>schizophrenic
>avpd
>bipolar
>ppd
>bpd

you have many successful treatment/coping options available and you need to leave this board immediately. robots are here for a reason, and we would appreciate it if you didn't trivialize our board with your melodramatic nonsense.

thanks!
>>
>>35078818
>schizotypal and bpd

oh boy I get to stay someone fucking kill me
>>
>>35078849
Bipolar here, what is your crazyness like?
Mine is fucking weird, considering going back to my meds.
Le weed did not help either
Neither did lsd
Neither did NEETdom
>>
>>35078818
>All those meme disorders
Reminder that you literally CANNOT be a robot unless you have autism
>>
>>35079129
>meme disorder
I know exactly what it feels like to be completely insane, because I have experienced some reality and personality-warping breakdowns that left me unable to speak/think any sentences with coherence. I am also addicted to many things that worsen my mental health.
You're just retarded, I wish we could switch places.
>>
>>35079382
>unable to speak coherent sentences
For an entire week, btw
>>
>>35079382
Sure you did, Tumblr. Bet you even went to the meme illness institute to eat ice cream and get better.
>>
I got diagnosed with schizoid, but I don't really see the problem. Life passes me, but I still feel okay about it, it wasn't meant to be.
>>
>>35078926
can't hold a relationship to save my life

i've been in 40+ relationships (i.e. we called each other boyfriend/girlfriend) and none of them lasted more than like 2 months
>>
I guess you're right OP, because you fuckers here are on whole new levels of faggotry and autism. Crying cause you cant fuck a virgin, whining cause you dont know how to deal with life outside your house, bitching cause you want to be better but you know you're too pathetic to try it. I'm sorry but you guys give me solid motivation to improve myself because jesus christ, fuck being whatever you guys are on.
>>
>schizo
>bpd

Funny thing

In person I'm fine, but online text/voice

Fucking kill me
>>
>>35079382
fuck off edgy faggot >>>/tumblr/ is that way. i hope you off yourself
>>
File: 1487094547529.jpg (17KB, 466x422px) Image search: [Google]
1487094547529.jpg
17KB, 466x422px
tfw been psychotic 4 times, hospitalized every time
>>
>>35079421
>>35079542
>tumblr accusing 4chan of being tumblr
haha, that's rich !
don't you have a furcon to attend?
>>
>>35079421
>what is mania - the post
I'm talking bipolar type 2, not "OMG GURL I WAS ON MY PERIOD AND I CRIED IM SOOOO BIPOLAR" bipolar
I'm legitimately too unstable for me and others at times. I live in eternal misery and little to no control over my own thoughts and actions, uselessly walking in circles forever, trapped inside my own head.
Not like your normie ass would know that. Are depression/social anxiety/schizoid/bpd/ADHD all memes created by >le jew too?
>>
Asparagus syndrome here.

As a khhv I'd like to know why I can't be a robot.
>>
File: 1486141616679.jpg (26KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1486141616679.jpg
26KB, 495x495px
>>35078818
schizoid reporting in
robot and happy about it
>>
File: 1487816380697.png (34KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
1487816380697.png
34KB, 809x808px
>schizotypal and paranoid

What do i win?
>>
>>35079431
That's bad anon. Why does it never last for you?
I took lithium pills for years. They worked, but had all sorts of bizarre side effects (emotionless thoughts, shaking hands, sweating, heavy increase in appetite, etc). Eventually, being a heavy metal, my thyroid was fried, so I stopped taking it.
I am on thyroid pills forever now, every day until I die. Hyperthyroidism, mental illness and drug abuse don't go well together, so I'm trying to quit drugs and get back on the meds (making progress very slowly)
I'm young though, so I think it will overall get easier over time.
>>
>that feel when schizophreniform disorder
>2/3 chance of developing full blown schizophrenia
>1/3 chance of recovering and having no psychosis
>going off my meds in 6 weeks to see how I react
Wish me luck brobots
>>
>>35079938
I don't know, it's always for different reasons, sometimes it doesn't feel like my fault and sometimes it does.

I think I appear too dramatic and emotional, I can fall in love with someone in like, the first week of talking to them. Pretty much as soon as I decide we're compatible, I'm wanting to date and everything.
>>
>>35080182
>
DON'T! You DO NOT want to see what your brain really looks like, trust me. Madness is not a joke, and sometimes it is impossible to come back, or worse, you keep experiencing madness so often, yet you are aware enough to see that you are acting like a madman. That'll create immense anxiety, that will never go away and be your crazyness' best friend forever. Is that what you want anon? Do you really want to pull the veil and see the sewer inside of your brain anon?
>>
>>35080312
But I'm doing it under the supervision of my psychiatrist, if I have any psychotic symptoms I'm to report them to her
>>
>>35080506
Did you ever experience severe psychosis? You might become extremely paranoid and start lying to your psych, for example.
>>
>>35080617
Well I've experienced one week long psychotic episode and some symptoms a month prior to the episode so I'm thinking I'll be self aware enough to realize the symptoms
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.