[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get molested as a child >make joke about it as an adult

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

File: 24-milo-yiannopoulos.w1200.h630.jpg (134KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
24-milo-yiannopoulos.w1200.h630.jpg
134KB, 1200x630px
>get molested as a child
>make joke about it as an adult
>get called pedophile for it

Liberals were a mistake
>>
>>35077441
He said sex with 13 yr olds is ok and that consent is oppressive.
>>
>>35077441
It wasn't a joke. Listen to it before you make such comments. He was genuinely advocating it, and denies that he was molested. He was, and it affected him. It's more than likely, given his attitude, that he has molested others perpetuating the cycle.
>>
>>35077441
This is hardly a liberal thing. Conservatives were just as harsh in their denunciation of him.
>>
>>35077655
Most big youtubers defended him. Sargon just made a video pointing out his harmless his comments were and how people like George Takei have said the same thing forever and no one ever said anything about them. This was a smear campaign by libturds.
>>
>>35077441
Did you miss the part where he said that 13 year old boys having relationships with 30 year old men is good for the young boys because it provides a rock for them and a stable male model to look up to?
>>
A pedo accusation has so much BTFO power, even a degenerate like Milo went full damage control.
>>
>>35077441
That's not just a liberal thing, it disgusts all people
Pretty much every pedophile was molested as a child, so they are making a rational assumption that you are a pedophile yourself for having been molested
>>
File: 13085417.jpg (53KB, 798x545px) Image search: [Google]
13085417.jpg
53KB, 798x545px
>fuck the victim culture!

>gets accused of advocating pedophilia after advocating pedophilia
>I WAS MOLESTED BY A PRIEST ((((
>>
>>35077718
Conservatives have participated in the smear just as much as liberals did. Not everything is a tribalism issue.
>>
>>35077522
>implying he's wrong
And bill Maher said the same thing 10 years ago.
>>
>>35077767
>pedophilia
learn what that word means before using it
>>
File: 1465394623722.jpg (43KB, 785x396px) Image search: [Google]
1465394623722.jpg
43KB, 785x396px
milo is a cancerous parasite, no one wants him and anyone who does is a beta

>>35077718
sargon is a cuck
>>
>>35077754
He'll be fine. I'll gladly donate money to him if he asked for it and I know a lot of people would.

>>35077813
fuck off back to plebbit
>>
If he had been a tumblrina, the left would be fawning him with love and attention for saying the exact same thing.
>>
>>35077441
Why won't you keep this stupid shit on /pol/?
You have a whole echochamber board for your morally-bankrupt opinions, but you still shit up other boards.
Fuck off, /pol/nigger
>>
>>35077839
>I'll gladly donate money to him if he asked for it
I enjoy the 2nd hand taste of black cock too
>>
>>35077441
He didn't just make a joke about it, he portrayed child molestation in a positive light. I generally like the guy too, but he's retarded for thinking that taking advantage of children can ever be a good thing. Is the liberal mainstream media hypocritical in their handling of this? Yeah. Did Milo make a major fuck-up? Yeah.
>>
>>35077870
I prefer trap threads over /pol/ threads. Are least traps now that they're not normal and have self-irony, unlike those entitled cunts from /pol/. And this comes from a right winger.
>>
>>35077904
Kill yourself you fucking trap piece of shit

disgusting freak
>>
>>35077718
>big youtubers defended him
>Sargon
A narrow sect of people who have nothing better to do with their time than "debunk liberals/leftists/sjws/feminists" does not equal "big youtubers".
>>
>>35077936
I'm not a trap.

You have your nice safe space already. Fuck off there and don't come back.
>>
>>35077970
>have nothing better to do
The guy is making a great living shitposting and talking into a microphone for an hour a day.
>>
>>35077748
A Greek advocating for pederasty stop the fucking presses kek
>>
literally who? someone tell me who the fuck is this faggot? is he the one who started the alt-right?
>>
File: happy handsome man.png (637KB, 604x638px) Image search: [Google]
happy handsome man.png
637KB, 604x638px
>>35077441

he spoke positively of it and glorified the offender. he is a public spokesman, this is normalizing pedophilia to the public. Also the talk about the underage twink sex parties he was witness to.

who is not to say he would be a married het man with children today if he would not have been raped by a tranny and a priest at this age?
>>
>>35078465
British right wing gay man who says provocative things on college campuses. Liberals despise him.
>>
>>35078508
>Also the talk about the underage twink sex parties he was witness to.
>tfw you'll never participate to one of those
>>
File: 1486084654156.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1486084654156.png
231KB, 643x537px
>boy hungry kike predator
>calls himself a white male
>constantly talk about his drooling lust for black cock
>attacks minorities as his white male, black cock living alter ego.
>makes money
>never mentions he's actually a kike.
>black cock loving pedo predator kike becomes hero of muh white genocide
>?????
>BTFO
>>
File: 1487471851281-r9k.jpg (162KB, 608x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1487471851281-r9k.jpg
162KB, 608x1138px
If you don't support pedosexual rights you are on the wrong side of history.

Support the LGBTP community.

Literally the gays of the 50s

Debate me if you want, be warned though: you will lose.
>>
>>35077522
>>35077805

And George Takei
>>
I think he manufactured the whole thing to bring balance to both the right and the left side. How far does the left want to go with its SJW agenda? How far does the right want to go with its genetic science studies?
>>
>>35079204

pedophiles did nothing wrong. pedophiles are usually very kind to their mates.

it's natural to be attracted to the opposite sex regardless of some arbitrary law
>>
File: Bike.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bike.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>anon assmad he can't pick up twinks from middle school
fucking librills
>>
>>35078795
Top three of those are abhorrent.
>>
>>35078508
I wholeheartedly believe that his is in large part who he is because of the abuse. The attention-seeking. The daddy issues. The obsession with more physically powerful men. And that's aside from all the typical stereotypical queen stuff. He is a victim of abuse, and I hate to see him justifying it in his own mind and adapting to that violence that was done to him by attempting to normalise it. I like a lot of his talking points - the gender stuff, the Islam stuff - but this I cannot condone. He made his own bed with this one. No one in their right mind would stake their credibility on him now.
>>
>>35077805
>>35078850
And all three of them should be sent to Poland for this.
>>
>>35077812
>DUDE ITS NOT PEDO TO FUCK TEENS BECAUSE PUBERTY HAPPENED LMAO
Fuck off Milo, you degenerate kike homo
>>
Most of the backlash is from non alt right conservatives though.
>>
File: wrg.jpg (6KB, 206x285px) Image search: [Google]
wrg.jpg
6KB, 206x285px
>alt right before: we must go back to traditional values! Soon liberals will be normalizing things like pedophilia and beastiality if we don't stop them now!

>alt right now: sex with 13 year olds is OK as long as they consent! Stop over reacting you liberal cucklords!
>>
File: 1481867540227.png (247KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1481867540227.png
247KB, 1280x853px
>>35081088

i never understood why you would worship a homosexual race mixing jew zionist who advocated for pedophilia as an idol of a right wing movement. this is a jokes that writes itself. it was bound to fail and i am glad it did. perhaps we can now stop focusing less on people and more on subjects.
>>
>>35077767
Doesn't it make it hypocritical for the opposite too though, if any other molestation victim defended their rapist, the very people criticizing Milo would excuse that behavior as side effect of victimization.
>>
Hmm, it's almost as if the pedophile elites of the UK and US are desperately trying to cover their own asses..
>>
All pedophiles deserve to be hanged to be honest with you family.
>>
>>35082227
Replace "pedophile" with "homosexual" and if the sentence still makes sense, you are probably a bigot.
>>
Why is that stupid faggot attacking bill maher? He had nothing to do with milo getting disinvited from CPAC or having his shitty book dropped.

Pretty low of him especially after bill invited him on his show and even argued in his favor against the panel
>>
>>35077763
>Pretty much every pedophile was molested as a child
There are no studies that say this. In fact there are many studies which say that there's no relation between being molested and molesting at all.
>>
>>35082366
Are you implying homosexuals shouldn't hang as well?
>>
>>35082498
Studies that would prove such a thing would not be sanctioned because the findings would be too problematic. Studies that prove the opposite though, are A-ok. You can't pretend that academia is unbiased, or that they don't promote and suppress based on an agenda.
>>
>>35082366
No it doesn't, but you're a fucking idiot if you think a child is at the same intelligible or emotional capacity as an adult homosexual.
>>
>>35081088
Isn't it great? We can pick whatever position we want on any issue! You should do the same!
>>
>make a joke

He wasn't joking. Sure, neither were Maher and Takei, but that doesn't make it any less okay.

That's what the left gets for playing more identity politics horseshit. Now their pedo-acceptance movement is shot to shit (prominent websites are deleting their articles regarding this topic, apparently) and both sides look like a bunch of kidfuckers.
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>35082585
>thought I was in r9k
>now I have to check if im in pol
>>
>>35077767
Except he didn't mention that to play the victim. Just to help add context to his comments.
>>
>>35077441
"McMichael claimed this post was a joke" doesn't really hold up in court that well
>>
>>35077441
I'm pretty sure he's lying. He's pretty feminine and flamboyant like a woman and women lie about rape all the time.
>>
>>35082721
Go back and watch him on Joe Rogan. He was saying how great it was getting fucked by a priest and how he groomed the priest if anything, and Rogan was looking at him like
>wtf dude you were raped what am I meant to do here, this is getting weird
It was classic denial
>>
I don't care what your politics are but you can't expect a positive response when you say shit like a 13 year old in a sexual relationship with 30 year old is acceptable and consent is oppressive.

Sure, there MAY BE 13 year olds mentally and emotionally mature enough to handle a sexual relationship with someone older but you can't fucking legislate based on something like that. Setting the age of consent at 16 or 18 (yes, it is arbitrary but it's better to set it too high than too low) is good enough. Too much room for manipulation by predators if you set it too low or abolish it altogether.

I think America needs to get its head out of its ass on things like sex issues though and handle it more maturely instead of acting like it's still some taboo in some areas but lowering the age of consent or condoning relationships like that doesn't seem like the right move.

At best pedos who are caught looking at CP should get psychiatric help on a first offense and fined for later offenses. Actual child molesters who touch or rape children should have the book thrown at them. Non-photorealistic 2D/3D loli shouldn't carry a criminal charge though.
>>
>>35082920
You realize Milo was the 13 year old and he was talking about himself being molested, right?
>>
>>35082996
Yea, and he needs fucking help. His mind has warped by that fucked up experience.
>>
Homosexuality and interracial is wrong but it's normal for women to marry at 13. If we just outlawed pre/extramarital sex there would be no more problems with consent or rape. Just give anyone who claims to be raped the death penalty, and anyone proven beyond a shadow of doubt to have had sex with someone they aren't married to also gets the death penalty.
>>
>>35083145
Fuck off Achmed. Do us all a favour and activate your suicide vest in the comfort of your own home.
>>
I wouldn't want to give a platform to somebody who says man-teen relationships can be a positive and life enrichening experience and consent is arbitrary and oppressive
>>
>>35077522
>He said sex with 13 yr olds is ok

No he didn't.
>>
>>35082920
>when you say shit like a 13 year old in a sexual relationship with 30 year old is acceptable

Did anyone actually watch the video? He never said a 13-year old in a relationship with a 30-year old was acceptable. Fucking hell, you'd think /r9k/ of all places would be full of people bored enough and distrustful enough of the media to take 5 minutes to make sure the accusations are accurate.
>>
>>35077441
I only hope this american politics nonsense will serve as a wake up call to the people.

time to stop all this weaponized pedohysteria bullshit
>>
>>35077441
He wasn't making a joke, he was making a point he thought was legitimate and trying to hide it behind the guise of comedy
A good majority of his view points are stupid, but hey that doesn't mean you can't respect him for being a provocateur pushing against society's norms. I hope he still release his book despite being dropped from hist publisher.
Also why are all these fucking /pol/ celebrities being posted on /r9k/? Get the fuck outta here you're on the wrong board.

>Be me
>Feel down
>Decide to browse r9k
>Front page
Alex Jones
Milo Yiounapolas
>>
>degenerate woman hater
>fake christian, fake conservative
>sucks millions of black cocks
>we're all just pink inside!
>massive attention whore
>people freak when he says diddling kids ain't so bad
because he was sooo perfect before that?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.