[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw disillusioned with women I just can't bring myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: bikini.jpg (1MB, 1000x1648px) Image search: [Google]
bikini.jpg
1MB, 1000x1648px
>tfw disillusioned with women

I just can't bring myself to put any effort into a relationship. The second I start to sense that a girl isn't asking me questions and driving the conversation as much as I am, I completely lose interest. The thought of using clever pickup lines, giving unwarranted compliments, and acting excited to talk to any particular girl makes me cringe.

But I still feel lonely and want a relationship. What's wrong with me?
>>
>>35076633
That's a dude, isn't it

originally, though
>>
>>35076655
Did the massive fucking hands give it away
>>
>>35076678
eyes and the nose, actually
>>
I wanna know that too post this on /adv/ maybe, robots can't take this one
>>
>>35076633
You are a biological machine specifically designed to emulate consciousness.
Your consciousness can come to the logical conclusion that women are a meme and a waste of time, but the machine your consciousness program is running on still has its needs.
If you were bluepilled you would mostly take what your body is telling you and make up lies to rationalize it, but you're probably too analytical and intelligent to be able to deceive yourself that way.
This shit was destined to happen the moment we started recognizing ourselves in the mirror.
There are a couple of things you can do though. You can try to get a low maintenance gf that won't suck out the joy from your life and won't really care about you besides doing couples things with you, you can try to get the fabled fembot gf who won't require you to fake a persona and will love you for who you are, or you can try your luck with non insane traps.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.