[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accidenly call my mom earlier at like 1am >she texts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (785KB, 768x771px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
785KB, 768x771px
>accidenly call my mom earlier at like 1am
>she texts me at 4am asking me if everything is alright
>i tell her it was just an accident
>suddenly I realize something
>I don't even have her number saved as "mom" or anything
>scroll up and see 4-5 months of her texting me and me not even replying once
>realize I have only called her twice in the last few months, and one of those times was after I got robbed and needed money
>the other time I was completely unemotional and brief
>this wasn't anything intentional i genuinely never even noticed until now
>don't think I even hugged her when I was leaving last time I saw her
>>
>>35076551
Change now then anon
>>
>>35076551
Go give your mommy a kissy
>>
>>35076551
Was she good to you?
If she was go visit her asap and take her out for a meal.
You're a terrible son.
>>
>>35076551
Listen up

Call your mom at least once a week
Ask her what she's been doing
Even if you're not interested pretend you are
>>
just text back and say "new phone who dis?"
>>
>>35076590
Yeah she's always been good to me
>>35076606
I will start doing this.
>>
>>35076681
don't listen to that fag, you've been doing just fine. this way she'll know that when you actually do call it's important and she'll be willing to send more money.
>>
>>35076719
t. anon with mommy issues
>>
>>35076773
t. momanon
>>
I noticed that all my texts were always asking for stuff recently. Months of them without any form of conversation. Flicking through that scroll of demands, I felt the forever pain.
>>
>>35076866
Now thats even better
>>
Moving out of my parents' place today. Its a mixed feel anon. But be nice to your mum, she seems a lovely person

T.person with an amazing mother
>>
who else had a /mommywithdrughabits/ here?
>>
File: 1483710918262.jpg (58KB, 1073x773px) Image search: [Google]
1483710918262.jpg
58KB, 1073x773px
>>35076681
Call her and talk to her anon, you're gonna miss her when she's not there anymore
>>
>>35077188
edgelord movie desu
>>
>>35076551
what's the big fucking deal with being nice to mothers? they're just randos who happened to incubate you, it doesn't even matter that it was specifically you, if it wasn't you it would have been some other rando fetus, human relationships are arbitrary and desu i ask myself every day with every person i meet: would i give a shit about this person under different circumstances? and the answer is always a resounding NO for everyone except ME, MYSELF, and ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEE

i literally never talk to my mother and she didn't abuse me or anything and i don't feel bad. i'm 27.
>>
>>35077273
this except unironically
>>
>>35077291
i wasn't being ironic.
>>
>>35076551
Change your habits before its to late, the last thing you wanna be is that guy who treated his parents like crap then when they died he lived in depression and couldn't handle himself anymore.
>>
>>35077322
It comes off that way. Sounds like sociopathy really. Dime a dozen.
>>
This thread reminded me to ring my mum, thanks
>>
"I knew I should have gotten that abortion"
>>
Clearly your mom loves you. She is their for you. Most importantly you've noticed you've fucked up but she's clearly capable of forgiving you given she loves you. Call her, tell her you fucked up and tell her she's important to you otherwise >>35077188 this. I keep in contact with my parents sending lolz & bantz on politics, try finding a common ground and keep up the communication.
Good to see not everyone here hates there parents needlessly.
>>
>>35077273
Holy fuck im glad to not be this autistic. Is this what this board does to your brain?
>>
cause im that guy who wallows in selfpitty and cant take the time to engage in others succeded life
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 600x829px
>>35077273
Not all of us had awful parents. You're the fool for thinking relationships are arbitrary, they're actually extremely valuable. Humans are social creatures that adapted to live in small group. Your mental and even physical health rely strongly on your relationships. Loneliness kills faster than obesity.

Srong friendship/family relationships can get things money cant. Also, if it's truly all about self interest, having friends makes you more socially valued, meaning more pussy and opprotunities, and better jobs/positions due to nepotism.

Rethink your perspective anon, it's edgy as fuck and also illogical.
>>
>>35077534
But why would the child be outraged?
>>
>>35077420
This guy is right. After a few months my mom passed I found a would-be diary of hers (she never got around to use it) and I remember she told me to write something on it for her. I, being the stupid fuck I am, never got around to do it. That's the only time I've cried a little after she died, when I saw it lying in my room.
Do it OP, I don't wanna spin this around and force you to do it telling you you'll regret everything ever once she passes (and I hope for you that's going to happen in many many years) because that's not true, I just think you should use this opportunity you've got
>>
>>35077643
wouldn't that be a die-ary?
>>
>>35077714
Got me there heh
fucker
>>
>>35077714
LEL 2 SOON /r/GOINGTOHELLFORTHIS
>>
>>35077714
why the fuck am I smiling, fuck you anon
>>
>>35076551
Call your mom more often nitwit. She won't be around forever.
>>
>>35077459
Try to get to know your parents before it's too late they've done a lot more than you'll ever be capable of knowing. Try being useful to OP not pointlessly edgy, /b/is the containment board for you
>>35077643
That sucks dude, that really sucks but I hope people learn from your post.
>>
File: HIDRAPE!.png (444KB, 788x569px) Image search: [Google]
HIDRAPE!.png
444KB, 788x569px
>>35076681

There's nothing wrong with being an unemotional person, anon.

My mom died 11 years ago, and the hardest part was acting sad around my family for like two weeks. But I'm guessing it was probably easier than going through actual grief.

She really loved me, too. And treated me well.

>google's AI is into some creepy stuff, pic related
>>
>tfw your mom is a massive bitch

Call her up OP, I would kill to have a nice mom
>>
>>35078317
>That sucks dude, that really sucks but I hope people learn from your post.
Eh, it's ok. I don't think much about it anymore, that's a bad moment but there were a lot of good ones, my mom was great
>>
>>35076551
>>accidenly call my mom
cuck
>hay mommy i need support
gtfo basement dweller
>>
>tfw mommy gave me away at 5
>tfw attracted to girls with mommy traits
>tfw can never get them because robot
>tfw forever without mommy
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.