[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there was this kid i knew in high school who was just straight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: -1.gif (23KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
-1.gif
23KB, 500x576px
there was this kid i knew in high school who was just straight up retarded. like, worse than some of us

quick rundown on this guy
>only child
>parents are in their 60s by the time he's a senior
>he's in the remedial classes
>whatever regular classes he's in, everyone either doesn't waste their time with him or makes fun of him
>he doesn't realize it, thinks they're laughing with him, not at him

is it true that children with no siblings have a higher chance of being on the spectrum? i don't have any brothers or sisters, but i'm at least semi-functional in social situations.
>>
>>35076208
Not to blow your theory out of the water but I have 3 siblings and I'm all kinds of autistic
>>
File: victoly.png (156KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
victoly.png
156KB, 320x240px
>>35076208
hi OP . thats a very good question so i figured i'd answer it anecdotally. I'm a white male with no siblings with parents at or around that age, colelge graduate. I'm perfectly well presented, and i have only my lack of siblings to thank. You see, when i was 4 years old, my parents left the window open to my room. We lived in a nice suburban neighbourhood which we could afford because single income one kid. That night, a powerful demon visited me, and whispered terrible things to me. I tried to scream but no one heard, no one there to help. It turned me into a vampire, with a lot of very powerful magicks that I am only now beginning to have command of. My life could have turned out much worse with a sibling, but now I am a perfectly well adjusted human being. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>35076245
there was this other guy who had something like 5 brothers and he was an autist. it just seems reasonable to think that not having someone around who's somewhat your age when your a child could lead to stunted mental development.
>>
>>35076208
Only children were lucky.

They got spoiled by both biological parents vying for their love and they got to do pretty much whatever they wanted
>>
>>35076208
It's because he was born to old as fuck parents. The only child thing contributes but it's not the main cause.
>>
>>35076208
>parents are in their 60s by the time he's a senior
this is literally the reason why he's retarded

the older a person gets the more likely it is their kid will have a disability. it's especially true with guys cause we keep making sperm till we die but it's just a copy of a copy of a copy and over time the instructions for that copy degrades, that's why cancer is a thing. women their eggs just go bad.
>>
>>35076208
>>parents are in their 60s
This is probably the cause
Women's ovaries are busted after 30-35, they have astronomically higher chances of having autist/tard babies compared to a 20 year old
Case in point: Chris Chan, his parents were almost senior citizens at the time of his conception and he might be the most fucked up person ever recorded
>>
>>35076359
Only child here. Can confirm that your post is bullshit
>>
>>35076208
>is it true that children with no siblings have a higher chance of being on the spectrum?
Nigga what? Autism isn't something that you develop, you're born with it. He probably had it due to his parents being so old when they had him
>>
>>35076208
Autism is congenital, having siblings is irrelevant, by the time people reach their sixties the rate of birth defects in possible children get pretty considerable, so that's what would have caused it.
>>
>>35076449
T. Middle school student
>>
>>35076479
Shoot, guess you're the exception, faggot

One of my best friends growing up was an only kid and his parents would each try to 1up another when it came to birthdays and christmas.
>>
>>35076654
boy you sure convinced me with those hot opinions there
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.