[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any news since the "Tonight's the night" post?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1483283863881 (1).jpg (442KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483283863881 (1).jpg
442KB, 1080x1080px
Any news since the "Tonight's the night" post?

Did she do it then? Is she finally dead? No more Eliza?
>>
god I hope so. sick of you autistic orbiters spamming her every day.
>>
>>35076189
>attention whore cries about people talking about her
>she makes threads and responds to posts talking about her
>every week she makes a new "THIS TIME IM DONE FORREAL THIS TIME GUYS" post
>is back the next day

Really stimulates my synapses.
>>
>>35076189
May someone tell me who she exactly is/was ? I know she's called Eliza/Ciara , she has several youtube channels with barely no views and you guys like to post her pics as reactions . What else should I know ?
>>
>>35076273
http://pastebin.com/qcSi5Cjb
orgnal
>>
>>35076273
she has a vagina and isn't hideous
therefore desperate lonely men shower her with attention
>>
>>35076298
and yet there is no nudes of her in the internet

OK
>>
>>35076346
They are posted frequently, but get deleted quickly for obvious reasons.
>>
>>35076273
>eliza shilling this hard

You're pathetic and should seriously kill yourself LOL
>>
>>35076298
This is made up right ?
>>
>>35076222
You think that'd be the end?
It'd be the beginning, fucko.
>>
>>35076273
The heroin witch is burning in hell.
>>
>is she ded yet XD
>i mean this isaint like the twengitfeth tim shes said shse wouDL RIGHET?XDDDD

Go back to class kid
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.