[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to daddydom at least once in my life >5 inch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: reasonstolive.jpg (37KB, 482x395px) Image search: [Google]
reasonstolive.jpg
37KB, 482x395px
>want to daddydom at least once in my life
>5 inch dick, 5'8"
>>
Find a girl shorter than you, you have an average height and dick size
>>
>>35075215
girls who are into that shit are absurdly picky, but not when it comes to dick size. you need to look the exact right type of OLD though (like their dad i assume), and you need to be the exact right age too
>>
>>35075215
You'll be fine i knew a girl who was into that and her boyfriend had a major babyface
Just find a girl shorter than you which will be easy for you
It's more about the dynamic and how you act that makes you dd material
>>
>>35075333
I can get really dominant and aggressive but if I didn't do that when I'm absolutely sure she's comfortable with it I'd be afraid of getting reported for it or something.
>>
>>35075333
>It's more about the dynamic and how you act that makes you dd material
true. this shit is all about the mental aspect. I have a gf that's into domination and daddydom, and it's not about looks/technique at all, it's about psychology. treat her like she wants to be treated and she'll go wild
>>
I've done it before. Shit was cash. But she eventually went crazy like all girls do and accused me of talking to other girls and left. But it wasn't before I got the FUCC
>>
>>35075369
So don't do it unless you're absolutely sure she's comfortable with it? retard
>>
>>35075369
So talk about it before hand. You should only be getting super Dom in the bedroom anyhow, otherwise it's just creepy / abusive.
>>
>>35075427
What I'm saying is that it limits me in how I'd be able to initiate that kind of relationship/carry myself. So I'd start out nice to try and get in a relationship and then it'd be like walking on eggshells if I didn't know what she was into. Retard.
>>
>>35075369
you need to talk about this stuff beforehand, don't just jump into it. first set boundaries and make sure you both know what you want and what you absolutely don't want. usually you have two safewords, often yellow and red, but you can decide on anything. yellow means she's getting uncomfortable with what you're doing and you need to slow down or do something else. red means full stop, disengage and have a serious talk about what just happened. with the right setting and partner you'll be surprised with how much weird shit you can do, and she'll most likely absolutely love it. just make sure to never ignore those safewords or you can do lasting damage. trust is absolutely paramount for play like this
>>
Get buff
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.