[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we please have a thread about this guy and similar stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: a2.png (323KB, 935x526px)
a2.png
323KB, 935x526px
can we please have a thread about this guy and similar stuff?

rollercaustor slam robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0tf0q_9jGA
>>
This is important robot culture why is nobody replying?
>>
please

You have beeYou have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.aaa
n muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvERb0C1Pvs

wish you guys would reply to me
>>
what do we know about him?

originalsls
>>
>>35075162
i mean this guy is obviously a beta permavirgin but those guys who were with the girl were mega beta cucks for not knocking him the fuck out
>>
>>35075857
this! I reall ywant to know about him more!
>>
>>35075162
She was being an asshole and going slow. He was doing it right and was going fast, and he accidently knocked her out due to her small brain not comprehending the whole world does not revolve around her
>>
i remember when this video was posted like every day
>>
>>35075907
they were beta cucks for braking and ruining the autist's fun.
>>
where id this coaster? he sounds like hes from the uk?
>>
FUCK I hate when stupid women go slow as shit in the rodelbahn and you cannot enjoy your ride

FUCK
I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH
>>
Adults that pick on kids need to die
>>
>>35075162
>the part where he starts REEEing
every time
>>
>>35076067
That's the alpine coaster in Mieders, Austria.

Why was that girl riding behind her father? She should have been in front of him so he could keep an eye on them.
>>
fucking women, screw them
>>
>>35075955
how the fuck do you not see the hypocrisy of this statement? that autistic shit's inability to accept that the world doesn't revolve around HIS desires might have seriously hurt a completely innocent bystander.

you're a fucking moron anon and you probably belong in prison. judging by how stupid you see the world would not lose much.
>>
File: samhyde.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
samhyde.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
the slow should fear the fast
>>
File: 1452494229638.jpg (19KB, 197x256px)
1452494229638.jpg
19KB, 197x256px
>>35076977
kys

oregano35sad4f
>>
>>35076977
Holy shit kill yourself you faglord. If you're gonna be a pussy and brake every 3 seconds and ruin others fun you might as well not ride at all. I would've done the same as the guy in the OP. Fuck that retarded little girl for not understanding that he wanted to go fast, he screamed at them and everything, should've taken that as a warning. You either commit to it and go as the ride was intended or you don't ride at all, simple as that.

Now fuck off you braindead retard.
>>
>>35077383
This would be excusable if he were a 4 year old. It's just a fucking ride. Normal people do not get this angry about someone ruining a ride.
>>
>>35077383
if the ride wasn't intended to be slow ---

then why did they put brakes on it?

use your fucking head.
>>
>>35076977
>ride designed to go fast and have fun
>not to slowly sight-see like a fucking asshole

Who gives a shit? She won't be doing it again.
>>
>>35077728
>WHY DID THEY PUT BRAKES ON IT? HEH HEH HEH... CHECKMATE *tips fedora*

Because it's an open track and there could be obstructions. Not so some fucking soft cunts can dawdle down to the bottom.
>>
>>35075162
the part where he shouts ruined is particularly autistic
>>
File: lelf1.png (394KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
lelf1.png
394KB, 600x580px
>>35077630
>normal people do not get this angry about someone ruining a ride
>be at seaworld
>what the fuck they have rides?
>go on THE MANTA
>everyones getting strapped in and such
>some fat bitch can't fit
>walks off the ride without incident
>once she's out sight everyone starts giggling
Not really pertinent to the matter at hand, but I remembered it and I thought it was funny
>>
>>35077630
Good thing I don't belong to the normal cucked people group then. It's a fucking ride, you go fast. If you wanted to look at the scenery and nature you can kindly fuck off and walk instead.

Either you're a retard or you're a normalfag defending other normalfags that have the urge to destroy someone's fun. Maybe both.

Atleast she learned a valueble lesson that day, don't ruin autists fun or you'll pay the price.

>>35077728
Fucking walk then you retard, don't ruin others fun because you're a boring fag that wants to look at trees instead of enjoying the ride.

>use your fucking head
Yeah I think that would be a great idea for you to do, cunt.
>>
>>35076149
Kill yourself

Kids are the ones who need to fucking die
>>
>>35077800
Maybe he could have walked back up and payed $15 to ride again?

>If you wanted to look at the scenery and nature you can kindly fuck off and walk instead.
Maybe somebody in front of the girl was braking and he took his tardrage out on her for no reason?
>>
>>35077894
>Maybe he could have walked back up and payed $15 to ride again?
Retarded normalcuck logic. "durr just pay again, surely someone won't ruin your $15 ride again". If I had to pay for it I'd ram her even harder, fucking little shit is literally making the money you spent worthless.

>Maybe somebody in front of the girl was braking and he took his tardrage out on her for no reason? If she had a brain she would've done the same but ofcourse she doesn't. Also, if you see an angry autist behind you and you don't say something to those ahead of you you deserve to be hit. It could easily be avoided by not being a pussy or not riding at all.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.