[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black >decided to go to a white college instead of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

File: 1464924935928.jpg (177KB, 1200x734px) Image search: [Google]
1464924935928.jpg
177KB, 1200x734px
>be black
>decided to go to a white college instead of an asian one so I could quell my yellow fever
>only resulted in me disliking white and black girls even more
How do I stop liking asian girls, robots? I know they're bitchy whores, but they annoy me less than any other race of girls on average
>>
>be Asian
>used to think my black friend was a bro
>sperged out on me for no reason and pretended to act tough then tried to intimidate me
>called his bitch ass out and he didn't do shit but I was waiting so I could curb stop his stupid head for putting his hands on me in a violent manner

Sorry what were you saying bro
>>
>>35075047
crack is whack
>>
>>35075001
Asian chicks are more racist than whites ones
So just repeat that to yourself
>>
>>35075097
I already know that, anon. It doesn't change anything because I'm a social misfit anyways
>>
>>35075138
same desu, just think of them as soulless machines, waiting to stab you in the back

like all Asians
>>
>>35075001
I don't understand how people can find -that- attractive. Nasty.
>>
> Bordered on yellow fever
> Dated two mainland chinks and lived in Shanghai
> The cute, submissive stereotype is an act, as they know it attracts betas
> No less interested in their status and being better than other women than white girls
> Messy eaters, fart and burp frequently, can forget to shave legs
> Will show interest initially in your culture, but will always expect you to do things the chink way
> No longer have yellow fever, don't find them attractive whatsoever

The only good thing about them is that because they have no life experience, they won't judge you for any weird hobbies you might have
>>
>>35075563
>submissive
>attract betas
lmao no
>>
>>35075575

Yeah, should rephrase 'betas more likely to fall for it'
>>
>>35075273

Yeah right. More like you're waiting for the smallest excuse to blow up like a psychopath.

Like this one black guy I know. And you.
>>
>>35075311
you might be non-white
>>
>>35075635
Wouldn't be surprised if you were chatting shit behind his back or doing some other sneaky stuff

Can't trust those slit eyes
>>
>>35075563
>> Messy eaters, fart and burp frequently, can forget to shave legs
what does asian girl fart smell like?
>>
wtf is an asian college and how would you know its full of asians
>>
>>35075563
>> The cute, submissive stereotype is an act, as they know it attracts betas
>> No less interested in their status and being better than other women than white girls
>> Messy eaters, fart and burp frequently, can forget to shave legs
Sounds pretty hot
>>
>>35075728
If you lived in Canada you'd know.
>>
>>35075702

Or more like you misunderstood and blame me because you're the snake in the grass, not me.
>>
>>35075273
My big brother is Asian. Mom told him not to marry an Asian girl because she would beat him up "Asian girls are sneaky" lmao
>>
Hey mr. fabulous, I thought that nugget offed himself because he couldn't get a date with an Asian woman.

I'm glad to see his spirit lives on in the blacks here, not.
>>
>>35075833
I said I wouldn't be surprised

It's a characteristic I've observed amongst people like you
>>
>>35075897

What, you just walking in mid conversation and assuming the worst?

If you want to hate me then find something to hate me for, not this gossip girl bitch shit.
>>
Truth is black guys act tough but inside they're little bitches who gossip and talk shit.

Then they feel guilty and try to blame someone else for it and it only takes the most smallest thing.
>>
>>35075885
I hate Mr. Fabulous. What a fucking faggot he was.
>>
>>35075953

He's you dogg, he's your spirit brother.
>>
>>35075945
ok
I'm a complete beta cuck so not really. I don't have it in me to "act tough" or whatever. Maybe you should stop hanging around trash
>>
>>35075706

Nothing, which was surprising due to the toxic nature of the food over there.

I should say, I wanted to believe in the whole asian girl meme before I got involved with them, but because they are worse at disguising it, I really learned from them that all women are the same.
>>
>>35075915
>hate me
Buddy, I don't know you enough to feel anything towards you, I was just relaying my experiences to OP, you're the one who came in mid conversation
>>
>>35075975
No, not really. Anyone who gets a fashion degree and then wonders why girls aren't into him to the point where he wants to attack people for it is a mentally deranged ignoramus. Quite fitting for his degree really since it's a degree for faggots and trannies
>>
How do you stop liking asian girls? Get infatuated with some other fetish/race and that'd probably do the trick I guess.

>>35075001
>asian college
what did unga mean by this?
>>
>>35075001
>falling for the yellow fever meme
Even if you did go to an Asian college, they wouldn't want you
t. black man at UCLA
>>
>>35075997

My bad. I forgot I didn't care about you.

>>35076015

You're both obsessed with Asian women, you're both weird black guys. Art degree and fashion is shallow, at your core you're still the same bitter person.
>>
>>35076890
Explain how I'm bitter.
>>
>>35076930

Because you're mr. fabulous spirit brother. Very sad.
>>
>>35077033
What ever floats your sjw whiteknight ideology, anon.
>>
>>35077192

If I was a SJW, I'd be like " oh poor op those rayciss Asians abloo abloo abloo."

As for white knighting, I'm a professional.
>>
>>35077434
I never even called asians racist kek. I've met way more black racists than asian racists
But you'd do better whiteknighting on reddit. Chock full of cucks over there.
>>
>>35075001
just go get what you want bro

i'm brown and i've dedicated the rest of my life to yellow girls and their yellow puss and buttholes
>>
>>35077468

Yeah black people are racist as hell. And they think they're the non racists too, that's what bugs me.

They don't have the intellect to see this. Oops I'm being racyss xd
>>
>>35075563
>The only good thing about them is that because they have no life experience, they won't judge you for any weird hobbies you might have

glad i stopped by r9k and saw this

now i can go after qt asian girls in real life and date them even though my #1 hobby is watching qt asian girl group music videos concerts and TV shows
>>
>>35077570
Libcucks have enabled them to do this. Now if they stop whiteknighting for a sec we can start calling women out on their gynocentrism as well
>>
File: IMG_0082.png (43KB, 780x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.png
43KB, 780x620px
>>35075311
This is the kind of posts that would have made Elliot kill more people if he still was alive
>>
File: qu3ye.jpg (78KB, 545x303px) Image search: [Google]
qu3ye.jpg
78KB, 545x303px
>>35075001
>How do I stop liking asian girls, robots?

You can't
>>
>>35077658
White girls aren't so fat in Canada. But they are really annoying
>>
>>35077570
The difference is blacks used to get lynched while you cry over a few words
>>
>>35077775
Redditor whiteknight cucks always do. Truly the greatest social activists of our times!
>>
>Be half black
>Used to have yellow fever
>Only 2 had a crush on me but was too much of an autist to ask them out
>High school was mainly being with white girls and latinas
>only dated 1 black and asian girl (each)
>That moment I realized Asians are hard to get unless you're white
>Continue to fug white girls
>Cured of yellow fever
Your only choice is to fuck other bitches or you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>35075563
>> Dated two mainland chinks and lived in Shanghai

Your fault for not going out with superior Korean and Japanese girls
>>
>>35075001
>tfw qt Korean gf
We've been together for almost a year now and its been the happiest year of my life.
>>
>>35075563
>Mainland Chinks

you fucked up l4d
>>
>dating
>having sex

Leave this board
>>
>>35077775

You didn't get lynched. You're not tough, you're just always playing the perpetual victim and justify anything based on your feelings and cry "oppression!" When someone calls you out.

Again, there's literally no point in being friends with black dudes, they don't have the iq capacity to be anything more than a walking meme.
>>
>>35079281
That's due to single mothers. Women are terrible at raising children which leads to the males having this emotional line of thinking. We ought to go back to the days where monogamy was valued. But of course, faggot liberals don't want to do that. They're too limp wristed to do so because their feminist overlords told them to be for polyamory.
>>
>>35079358

>"s-single mommies!!!!"

Muh single moms!

LOL
>>
>>35079384
Not an argument. I can tell that because you're a libcuck my IQ is at least 10 points higher than yours. The nuclear family is being destroyed as you shitpost and you're sitting idly as the moral fabric of our very society is being ripped apart.
>>
>>35079425

>libcuck
>muh iq
>not an argument!!!

We're not arguing, that would be implying I'm taking you seriously in the first place.
>>
>>35079469
Yeah, because you're too stupid to argue. Back into your safe space, cuck.
>>
>>35079497

Nah, you're not worth my time.
>>
>>35079281
Don't make this personal little guy, put your emotions aside and maybe you'll see a little clearer

The same logic that justified lynching and skinning blacks are still around and it can be clearly seen in evil little shits like you so I'm not surprised you begin having a tantrum when called out
>>
>>35079619

No it's not, hence the perpetual victim crying.

Get outta here.
>>
>>35079425
>nuclear family
the nuclear family is a fucking meme. The most traditional and natural family structure is the extended family. The downfall of the west started out further than you think
>>
>>35079595
Spoken like a true low IQ moron who's values cannot survive in the free marketplace of ideas, so much so that he is unable to defend them. Now walk away slowly, you intellectual midget.
>>
>>35079656

>free market place of ideas

Hey stop trying so hard, I know you're full of shit. All posture and no substance, like a real punk bitch.
>>
>>35079678
>punk
That's more in line with your ideology, friend. Now don't you have a /r/feminism meetup to get to?
>>
>>35079733

You don't know anything, but you like to pretend that you do.

Nah not your friend, you're not my peer you're less.
>>
>>35079754
I'm sure your feminist sociology professor taught you everything.
>>
>>35077899
Fucking normals

GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
>>
>>35079754
Why are you so butt bothered? Holy shit this is cringy as hell. Just stop posting you've already been btfo'd.
>>
>>35079782
>>35079895

Why are you double responding ? You're so sad that I don't want to pick on you anymore.

Waste of time.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 1468x132px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 1468x132px
>>35079923
nice try kid. Unfortunately for you, most people are aware of your retardation. Now back to your reddit circlejerk
>>
>>35079958

It's just you and me, what do you mean "most people"? You're delusional too, just like mr. fabulous was.
>>
>>35079982
>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person
You'll truly go far in life. Now do the world a favor and commit suicide. Preferably streamed so everyone can see your pathetic life end.
>>
>>35080004

Oh wise poster, you know so much about me.

And you're speaking for the world now too? Hold up Mansa Musa, go ooga booga on your anime figures.
>>
>>35080070
Yeah, you argue like a feminist. You have the intellect of one too. Which is to say, absolutely nothing of substance. Irredeemable.
>>
can we just go back to talking about asian girls...
>>
>>35080121

You're cute in a " I didn't expect anything more from you" kind of way.

I can see why white people kept you as house pets.
>>
>>35080185
Spoken like a true cuck. Go lick your feminist prof's boots some more
>>
>>35080201

I don't have a problem with feminism. The only cuckold is you.
>>
>>35080298
Nah. I think I just found a video of you. Take a look for yourself
>>35080176
>>
>>35080324

Nah, I either scare women off or encourage them to fuck with me purely based on how I look.
>>
File: 1478893936567.jpg (84KB, 629x662px) Image search: [Google]
1478893936567.jpg
84KB, 629x662px
>>35080473
I'm sure you do, Carl. Women love men who defend feminism on internet imageboards
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/19/why-i-wont-date-another-male-feminist
>>
>>35080586

good, who says i was trying to date anybody?

nice cover blowing, too easy.
>>
>choosing a college based on the ethnicity of women
I'm going to a college that is nearly half nigger and spic hehehe

>>35075311
t. gomosex
>>
just stop, im literally tou inteligent for you to play with.

i am the top orbiter of multiple twitch staceys, purely on my wit and insightful commentary.
>>
>>35080725
Yep, you got me. I'm a male feminist and I have been all along. Hee hee.
>>
File: 1465964540352.jpg (38KB, 470x747px) Image search: [Google]
1465964540352.jpg
38KB, 470x747px
>>35075808
>wanting to go to waterloo
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.