[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm one week into NEET life and already feel like complete

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0244.jpg (76KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0244.jpg
76KB, 900x900px
I'm one week into NEET life and already feel like complete shit. How the fuck do you do it year after year?
>>
I don't know any other life.
>>
>>35074655
What's bothering you? There's so much you can do now that you don't have to work or study (in other words, to do something you never asked for).
>>
After six years of it I know nothing else.
>>
A lot of neets have never felt the satisfaction of getting a fat paycheck so they don't understand what they're missing out on.
>>
File: anger2.png (210KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
anger2.png
210KB, 581x581px
>mfw 7 fucking years of neeting
>games don't fill the void
>feel horrible
>can't even read a book anymore because mind too cluttered with guilt
>>
Do you have neetbux? I can only be neet if I have neetbux
>>
File: 1487817836389.jpg (222KB, 512x600px)
1487817836389.jpg
222KB, 512x600px
>>35074655
You do it if you must, like my city has almost no jobs and then in time you become so passive you don't have the energy to try to get a job anymore
>>
I wish i was neet again, fuck you OP. i've been a neet for 5 years and i was forced to get a job. I've been working for 4 years now, but nothing beats the sweet joy of waking up with no responsabilities.
>>
>>35074682
I have no talent, and not much money to do anything now. Work was the only thing that filled the void. Can't even go outside because of anxiety. Watch movies and play vidya all day? Maybe hope to man up to commit suicide one day. Hell is a bottomless pit.
>>
>>35074806
>Watch movies and play vidya all day?
Yes, why not? Movies, games, TV series. Especially online games. Grind the pain away.
As a currently working guy, I wish I could do nothing but this all day long.
>>
File: 10310130.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
10310130.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>35074716
Try comfort eating.
>>
>>35074939
Especially online games.

like which?
>>
File: 1475315248227.png (119KB, 2195x2091px)
1475315248227.png
119KB, 2195x2091px
>>35074716
>Not shitposting at taxpayers to fill the void
It feels good wasting their tiny amounts of freedom on reading my abhorrent posts.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.