[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you are infp female, males are just as horrible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (75KB, 399x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 399x711px
Reminder that if you are infp female, males are just as horrible and vapid as females and you will probably be pressured into sex / raped by the first loser bf that makes you feel worth anything and then from then on you will spiral into a deep hell were no decent guy will want you because you aren't a virgin and even though you desperately want someone to love you, every man will forever treat you like worthless trash and cuck you and take advantage of your obssession with them until you swear off men forever because Chads don't want girls with your kind of subby clingy autistic personality and robots only want pure qt virgins and become a filthy neet rotting in your own insecurity with no were to go because no one will ever want you and no community will ever accept you

Infp fuck ups are the real fembots
>>
Well you don't deserve any sympathy here if you've ever antagonized us for being what we are.
>>
>>35074437
Why would i
Im pretty empathetic anon
>>
>>35074401
why do you pretend to be a girl on 4chan, dude?

t. intp male
>>
>>35074695

>why would I
>I'm empathic 11

Stacey femtalk. You naturally hold yourself on the high ground and selectively choose to forget your faults.

Deep down you know you're a piece of shit and you're only here to feel like less of a piece of shit.
>>
>>35074401

Are there only Chads and robots? Are those the only type of men that exist?
>>
At least you're not an INFP male. Then you'd really be fucked.
>>
lol are you implying that robots who are obsessed with virginity are somehow "decent guys" as opposed to actual normal people?
>>
>>35074401
You like dat shit anyway
>>
>>35074401
You like feeling like shit
>>
>>35074760
I am one, what's so bad about it?
>>
>>35074725
Nah im a pushover piece of trash who lets people make decisions for them & blames their problems on other people when i didnt have the guts to fight back but i could have
Everyone has faults and good qualities

>>35074737
Those are just generalizations that loosely describe most people
If they are somewhere in between they most likely hate me for both those reasons
>>
>were no decent guy will want you because you aren't a virgin

This only happens in r9k. In real life people don't give a shit about virginity, both males and females.
>>
>keeps having sex with chads and getting ghosted
>wahhhhh!!! why are all men evil!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.