[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 >lift >/fit/ body, muscular >75k per year job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: does not.jpg (11KB, 229x220px)
does not.jpg
11KB, 229x220px
>25
>lift
>/fit/ body, muscular
>75k per year job
>3 sports cars
>2cnd best boxer at gym's boxing club
>lead guitarist in successful local band
>shes seen my shows on weekend nights and the audience cheer for me
>She's told me I'm hot multiple times
>Oneitis breaks up and wants to be just friends

literally does not compute, the only reason I've done any of this was to become perfect so that I could get my perfect girl and she would love me

so now my perfect girl breaks up with me but i have literally everything a shallow girl would want

literally why

literally why

literally why

does
not

com.put.e

ERROR ERROR

DOES NOT COM<PUTE

I AM CHAD NOW

CHAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE WHO GETS WHAT HE WANTS

DOES NOT

COMPUTE

LITERALLY WHY LITERALLY WHY LIT
DOES

NOT

COMPUTE
>>
It's your personality. Something about it that's repulsive.

She probably likes one way extrovert nice guys who's always saying the right things.
>>
File: 1426708590070.jpg (64KB, 700x700px)
1426708590070.jpg
64KB, 700x700px
>>35073845
It could be what the anon above me said, or she found a chad even more chadier then you, but whatever you do don't take her back or remain friends with her, One day she will regret her decision.
>>
>>35073845
>the only reason I've done any of this was to become perfect so that I could get my perfect girl and she would love me

no anon

you are the shallow
>>
>>35074027

o_O

Impossible! I did everything I could, I deserve this, I deserve her.
>>
>>35074040
Op here, I'm perfectly aware that I am shallow

On similar minds I'm like 200% the marketer type. I've tried to change but an intense lack of validation during my childhood has tatooed this way of living into my mind
>>
You did your best anon, but Stacey will realize one day how much you did just to be with her and when that day comes, i hope you will have already found happiness and are able to destroy her every hope and dream of being with you because you are better than any Stacey you could bed.
>>
I just wanted her now so I could keep on loving her as we got older.

My loyal friendship for her love, she wanted what I offered but she didn't want to trade because she was holding out for better.
>>
>>35074183
Random anons will continue to pretend to be me. Thanks for the bump, though. I just want everyone to know the futility of being perfect. You can coat a piece of shit with diamonds but you'll always be shit.
>>
>>35073845

meh just get over the dumb bitch, assuming you're not lying about your stats, you'll pick up another girl soon enough.

Not worth having a oneitis in 2017
>>
>>35074212

I'm using your thread to post but I'm not "pretending " to be you.

I think I found what turned her off from you.
>>
>>35073845
She senses your persona is completely artificial
Who are you deep down?
Is there a dark corner inside of you anon?
>>
>>35074217

Yeah no the difference was that she wasn't completely retarded. Her mannerisms, the way she thought and spoke, and her analytical nature was literally me back when I was a robot. She was a mirror into my past.

When you get to be a chad with a brain you realize...How fucking stupid people are

Everyone, this whole world is drenched in fucking dipshitry, it's disgusting and for a while I thought it was impossible for me to ever truly like anyone again.

But then I found something I had convinced myself didn't exist. A person who thought on the same level as me.

But on my journey to being me, my empathy has grown dull, I had acquired sociopathic tendencies, and I have become a tad narcissistic.

She probably smelled the seething shit and evil that broiled beneath my facade. God, I'm forever stained with shit
>>
>>35073845
Jokes on her
She broke up probably because "something" was missing
Even though you were probably perfect for her if you're not shitting us
But in reality she's just a basic bitch
And in 10-20 years she'll realize she fucked up and try to get back with you
And if you're still single by then
Don't
Fall
For
It
She'll be a roastie beyond roasted

Just find another girl
And never speak to that woman again if you know what's good for you
>>
>>35074298

Nah you're just experiencing oneitis, and you seem really arrogant and over the top, which is probably what pushes people away from you.

I mean, you're on a board for autists and even I feel some disdain for you from how you come across in your posts.
>>
If I'm a piece of shit, then I'm covered with sharp little splinters of shit and smell really bad. Leave me be.
>>
Talk about coincidences, I got broken up with yesterday, too. We weren't really "dating" or anything, tho but she was breeeetty special.
Whatevs, man.
Someone else'll come along, anon.
They always do.
>>
>2017
>still thinking you can match modern roastie standards
Moron
>>
>>35073845
>2nd best boxer
>2nd best
>2nd

haha loser, Stacy only dates winners, silly :)
>>
>>35074709

Female (male) get out.

This is you

>"hurr I'm a girl (male), treat me like a girl (girl)."
>>
>>35074731
The first best boxer is unemployed, lives in the projects and doesn't have anything else going on in his life though.
>>
>>35074750
Why are you sperging out? I'm not some dumb tranny.
>>
>>35074777

And he's dicking her down every morning while she feeds and cleans for him.

Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha

o_O
>>
>>35074777
He sounds like he has a big 'ol black dick
>>
>>35073845
>2cnd
>>
>>35074828

Lmao can you blow your cover any harder than you did just now, Oneitis of OP?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.