[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Goldie (Or should I say B.), You really should post on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Dear Goldie (Or should I say B.),

You really should post on here some more.

Maybe I'll release your information one piece at a time then?
>>
She's a good girl, leave her alone. Don't be upset because you were an autist who fucked it up.
>>
>>35073722

Don't do it. I did that a while ago and got temp banned for it. The loneliest 2 weeks of my life
>>
She is so perfect isn't she.
>>
I remember the original thread for Goldie. Robot met her on /r9k/, talked to her on Skype, filmed her without her permission, and then blogged about it on /r9k/. She saw the thread, blocked him, and he got really upset.

Can somebody fill me in on what happened after that?

I feel kind of bad for the guy. He had a nice girl who was willing to listen to him and help him and he fucked her over. I know we shouldn't orbit, but, still, that's a pretty rare opportunity he had.
>>
>>35073722
Ew she looks like a fucking man. Why are you fucking losers obsessed with the ugliest girls alive? This rose girl, that mentally ill elise chick, this goldie chick, the weird youtube girl who pretends to be autistic... All of them are fucking ugly as fuck.

you fucking losers need some standards.
>>
>>35073722
I've never seen this picture of Goldie before.
>>
>>35073722
please, out of all the fembots and girls who've ever visited this site, you have to pick her. leave her alone. she didn't do anything wrong, she was just trying to help. i wish i could go back and never post anything about her, and i hoped that people forgot. but please leave her alone.
>>
File: 1463566097281.jpg (454KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463566097281.jpg
454KB, 1080x720px
>>35074055

Goldie basked in the attention and continued to post online. However, when she realized that having guys online orbit her was actually a bad thing, she vanished.

>>35074061

Take it back, Goldie is perfect.

>>35074064

I have a large stash of Goldie photos. I've been collecting. Some people just can't help but post her.

>>35074078

I'm not going to stop posting about her until she comes back. Then I might reconsider.
>>
>>35074093
>thick black eyebrows
>man jaw
>man cheek bones
>large chin like a man
>has a very obvious refrigerator body
>no assets whatsoever, no hips tits or ass at all
>stringy colorless hair that lacks vibrance in any way
>ugly handwriting on top of it all

Why. Just why. She is straight up fucking ugly dude. If she was just a random fucking girl on the street you would never pick her out from the crowd. The only reason you think she is "perfect" is because she paid a miniscule amount of attention to someone else who goes to the same board on 4chan as you for less than 60 minutes and then blocked that person forever and never talked to him again.

How fucking sad is that. How fucking sad are YOU.

YOU are the fucking problem with women. The way women act like they can get away with anything, like they are better than men, like they can dump men for not having a 8 inch dick, like they expect to be paid to go to the bar by men... it's all YOUR fault, and other men like YOU who cause this problem. You worship females who have no objectively good qualities like Goldie. She straight up has high testosterone and looks like a fucking male. She is not pretty at all, she is fucking ugly. She looks tall as well, so that's another strike against her. It just keeps adding up. I bet she has a loose ungroomed hairy pussy as well. Jesus christ man I am so fucking mad at you. Snap out of it retard and get some standards.
>>
File: 1487320514311.jpg (480KB, 3632x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1487320514311.jpg
480KB, 3632x3300px
>>35074061
>rose
She's not bad, don't care either way

>elise
fite me irl fagget

>goldie
What's wrong with her? She looks like a typical 6/10 blond
>>
File: the only one for me.jpg (168KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the only one for me.jpg
168KB, 1600x1200px
>>35074222

You don't know Goldie at all. You're just projecting your standards on to her. Everyone sees beauty differently.

When I look at her, I see beauty. You're just jealous.
>>
>>35074267
If she didn't have long hair in that picture you couldn't even tell she is a woman. How sad.

You might be gay my man.
>>
>>35074247
SIX out of TEN? LMFAO HOW FUCKING DISCONNECTED WITH REALITY ARE YOU

NAME ONE GOOD FEATURE SHE HAS LITERALLY ONE. SHE HAS ALL MASCULINE FACIAL FEATURES AND DRESSES LIKE AN IMPOVERISHED SLAV MAN. LMFAO THIS SHIT IS TOO HILARIOUS
>>
>>35074322
She just looks like an average athletic Stacy to me.
>>
>>35074376
No, she's a generic 4/10 tomboy who "isn't like the other girls." You are a very bad judge of character, but that's probably because you don't talk to many people or go outside.

You can tell she is "not like the other girls" because she doesn't wear makeup or ever have a manicure, and never dresses well. Her body type doesn't suggest athleticism at all, either, so I don't know where you're pulling that from.

Again, the only reason you rate her so highly is because she kind of paid attention to a guy who lives on a different continent than you. That's pretty sad.
>>
i can't believe you think this matters
>>
>>35074505
Dude, I'm not even a Goldie orbiter, if I was I'd probably rate her higher. I give zero fucks about her.
Ciara a best, behead those who insult Ciara
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.