[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw have a date tomorrow and an actual, real chance at sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>tfw have a date tomorrow and an actual, real chance at sex
This might be my last full day on this board. I'll finally be free!
Wish me luck, robots.
>>
We'll be here for you Saturday, buddy.
>>
>>35072855
See you on Saturday anon :-)
>>
>>35072872
>>35072874
S-shut up!

Origigi
>>
>>35072926
Sorry, just being realistic. Knowing you post on this board makes me think you'll find a way to sperg out on your date ;)
>>
>>35073003
She's kind of a robot herself.
Plus she's black. And you all know what they say about WM/BF relationships.
>>
>>35073158
Abort immediately anon what are you thinking
>>
>>35073158
Just some advice, don't rush her into having sex. She's probably thirsty to some degree, but if she thinks you're only there for sex, she might just deny you from it.
>>
>>35073158
Pls greentext the spergout in her accent, ya honk mahfah.
>>
>>35073185
We've been friends for a while, she def wants it.
>>
Sex is over rated. You will be back when you realize sex won't change anything. Lack of sex is a symptom of the problem, not the cause. Stop glorifying sex and get over it. The time you waist dreaming about it could be spent fixing the real problem.
>>
>>35073158
that they are disgusting?
>>
see you tomorrow, anon :^)
ogg
>>
>>35073318
I've long held the belief that only virgins should be allowed to post on this board and all those who declare that they've had sex before should be permabanned.
So if we have sex, this will be my last visit to /r9k/
>>
>>35073363
No, that they are by far the most successful.
>>
>>35073409
That's stupid. Not only is that a relatively new idea, seeing as r9k wasn't always this way, but promoting a ledit tier circle jerk that puts pussy on a pedestal is completely retarded. Sex is pretty much meaningless unless you're a normie. It doesn't feel any better then a fleshlight. It's over complicated and risky masterbation. If only virgins could post here soon you'll have autists actually believing pussy will solve all your problems.
>>
>>35073564
Die, normie scum.
Origigi
>>
Haha I read an advice that black parents give us to hold out 90 days for sex. When you have to tell your offspring to hold off.
>>
>>35072855
That's what I thought when I had my first date.

Good luck anyway
>>
>>35073158
haahhaahhahah black that's scum faggot get a qt gf not a monkey
>>
>>35072855

I've had sex a couple of times but it doesn't make you suddenly cured from your autism. You'll be back anon
>>
Good luck Anon. You deserve happiness.
>>
File: IMG_4341.jpg (63KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4341.jpg
63KB, 1080x809px
>>35073836
Thanks, love you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.