[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are McDonald's indisputably /ourguys/? >McPick 2 is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0847.png (88KB, 700x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0847.png
88KB, 700x395px
Are McDonald's indisputably /ourguys/?

>McPick 2 is hands down the best deal going in fast food today
>Grand Mac is a game-changer in the fast food industry
>now offering $1 sodas
>one of the few fast food chains that offers all-day breakfast
>workers are friendly and competent
>food is consistently hot and fresh, no matter which of the more than 36,000 worldwide locations you go to
>black people aren't allowed to handle your food
>>
>>35071815
>black people aren't allowed to handle your food

Lol wut

Explain further
>>
Black people handle my food all the time at McD's. You can see them in the back working furiously to wrap those burgers up and flip em over just in time. I see nothing wrong with this. You know a place has their shit together when every servant is black and every order taker is white or asian.
>>
>>35071815
>>one of the few fast food chains that offers all-day breakfast
what they should really do, and I've been on this since day one, is serve the LUNCH menu all day
>>
>>35071815
I think their burgers taste like shit compared to burger king.
>>
>>35071896
>Breakfast when you want
>Lunch when we say

True anon, I understand your frustration here
>>
>>35071966

Agree so much with this
>>
>>35071969
I have literally never craved anything from their breakfast menu

I would love to have a big mac, mcchicken, or nuggets for breakfast though. it'd hit the spot
>>
>>35071815
>straya

>large meal at micky d's is about $11.50
>have to enter a premises filled with trash human beings and they often don't even get the order right
>full of preservatives and refined sugar

>down at my local Greek takeaway joint, best burger I've ever tasted + two potato scallops + cappuccino is $12
>top blokes, nice shop, delicious fresh food

Hmmmmmmm, yeah I just can't figure out why I don't go to McDonald's more often.
>>
>>35072011
Personally I like the breakfast. Here in potato land, they stop at half ten still.

Although last Friday they did give out free breakfast u till 10am which was cool
>>
>>35071815
You're franchise is probably in a good area like mine. So Yes.

>Always clean
>Never see homeless
>Food looks decently prepared
>Staff all young teens
>Going at 1am feels safe/ full of young adults.
>>
>>35072303
The one good thing about MC Donald's is that they are very comfy now. Modern, clean, nice seats.

Burger king is still horrible inside. Run down. They tried to revamp them here but they look worse
>>
>>35071896
Fuck yes. Cheeseburger is the patrician's breakfast.
>>
As a mcnormies employee. Theres legitimate reasons why we don't serve your lunch all day. If we did I can also assure you it would be infinitely lower quality than normal (hard to believe I know)
>>
>>35072065
>2 potato scallops
>not ordering dimmies
neck yourself
>>
are you LARPing a shill

this meme is too confusing
>>
>>35072743
Are you saying that anon should actually end himself just because you don't approve his food selection?
>>
So you want mexicans that cant cook making your food?
>>
File: 180px-BHamon2012.jpg (11KB, 180x285px) Image search: [Google]
180px-BHamon2012.jpg
11KB, 180x285px
>>35072065
> Local Greek takeaway joint
> Fresh food
>>
File: 1485264670676.png (212KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
1485264670676.png
212KB, 554x554px
>germany gets to have the mcrib as a permanent menu item

It's not fair!
>>
>>35073079
>am german
>dont know what that is
wat
>>
What the fuck is happening with the internet.

FUCK YOU ALL

DO YOU HONESTLY HAVE TO SHILL YOUR SHIT ON 4CHAN

WTFF

There's no internet any more. Shit is ruined. everywhere is all shills now. I'm out. Fuck this shit.
>>
I wish I lived in a country with cheap fast food, I'm craving it all the time like the fatlord I am
>>
>>35071815
Ray Kroc was /ourguy/
But mcdicks today is nothing but a machine designed to spread diabetes, obesity and mcjob wagecuckoldry to subjugate the masses.
>>
>>35073347
If you really think fucking Mcdonalds is advertising on r9k then you're retarded. This is just some autist.
>>
>>35071966
>>35071990
The real redpill is getting a Double Whopper with no onions and Large Fries from McDonald's.
>>
>>35073773
I thought the whopper was burger king
>>
>>35071815
The grand Mac is a grand disappointment. It's mostly lettuce and impossible to hold together while you're eating it
>>
2$ kebabs are best.
>>
>>35071815
>Grand Mac
>a bigger Big Mac
No wonder Americans are so fucking fat
>>
Are combos worth it?
>>
File: 1440795567070.jpg (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440795567070.jpg
103KB, 600x600px
Going to mcdonalds now. What should I buy?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.