[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a cute gf who is kinky and loyal and pure >still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 32

File: angieverona.jpg (83KB, 809x809px) Image search: [Google]
angieverona.jpg
83KB, 809x809px
>have a cute gf who is kinky and loyal and pure
>still find myself lusting over instagram stacies and feel regret over not fucking more different girls in my current prime of youth
>afraid that regret will only multiply itself as the time goes

help robots
>>
>this whole post

why do i even come to this place as a robot anymore
>>
You're an idiot like most normies. You think the grass is always greener but it's not. And the more partners you have the harder it will be to break the cycle

I left my first gf ever of 3 years who was homely and cute just so I could go after big ass whores and I regret it every day.
>>
>>35071757
Cheat on her if you're sure you wont get caught.
Dont break up with her for it, trust me its not worth it
>>
kinda rude dont you think
>>
>>35071757
leave
you don't want to be that guy who divorced his wife for a hooker because she became old and ugly and was disowned by his kids because of that said reason

t. that kid
>>
>kinky and pure

What.
>>
File: 1479844671309.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479844671309.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
>>35071794
Ehhh cheating once wouldn't be enough.
>>
>>35071827
virgin before me, a year into it and I got her into anal, facefucking, binding and all other kinks
virgin girls are extremely easily shaped into whatever you want them to be if you know how to play your cards right
>>
>>35071757
don't worry with those kind of thoughts floating around I'm sure your relationshit won't last long
>>
>>35071757
If all you want is up your count, just fuck hookers on the side.
It's not a big deal if you don't let it affect your relationship.
>>
>>35071845
besically, you defiled her
please leave this board
>>
>>35071854
Its not about the count, I already stopped counting
Its just being afraid that when I turn 40 and when 20-somethings aren't available to me anymore, that I will become a bitter regretful shitlord who wasted his youth on a binge strain of serious relationships
>>
>>35071867
its okay anon that normally happens when someone is a spoiled brat when they were a kid
>>
File: pajamafeel.jpg (27KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
pajamafeel.jpg
27KB, 511x428px
>>35071895
except I wasn't spoiled, I had to start working at 16 and I am poor.

I am pouring my heart and soul here and you are projecting your own shit, that's not cool man
>>
>>35071910
you don't have to be wealthy to be spoiled, just have to be used to getting things your way which you obviously do
>>
File: bQQjkxC[2].jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bQQjkxC[2].jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>35071954
nigger I get rejected a lot
I just don't quit

its really fucking easy
>>
>>35071954
obviously are i mean fuck english and fuck you
>>
>>35071910
If you break up with a girl for no other reason then wanting to fuck whores, You'll probably feel like you have a dirty soul and may end up regretting it for a while.
>>
>>35071954
>it's an Anon uses a word he doesn't understand or know meaning of episode
>>
>>35071845
On the contrary. Virgin girls are hard to convince to do anything. You simply lucked out.
>>
>>35071968
>nigger I get rejected quite a lot

Obviously you don't if you landed a virgin gf who you defiled ALONG with feeling it's realistic to land instagram whores on the side. A real robot would be fine settling with a virgin girl and would want nothing more
>>
>>35072000
>Virgin girls are hard to convince to do anything

And you are stating this as factual based on exactly zero percent real life experience.
>>
>it's a anon powerfantasy episode
Sigh next.
>>
>>35071982
oh ok what exactly does it mean then mr webster?
also to clarify i am >>35071954 this anon not >>35071895
this anon
>>
instagram stacies are the devil
>>
>>35072004
This. He's lucky to have found a virgin gf in this day and age yet he still wants more. Reminds me of roasties t b h
>>
File: tfw.png (35KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
35KB, 645x552px
>>35072035
it doesn't mean it at all. and even if it did, if I was used to getting things my way I wouldn't be making this fucking thread

I'm pretty sure I posted more frogs in my life on this shit board before it was closed alone than you in total
>>
File: anime waifu.jpg (109KB, 914x392px) Image search: [Google]
anime waifu.jpg
109KB, 914x392px
>>35072059
because mentally fucked up chronic masturbators's key to happiness and fixing is pussy
>>
File: reviewbrah water test.jpg (46KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah water test.jpg
46KB, 566x562px
>>35071757
I recommend going to church. Note even memeing. You have to understand that carnal pleasures are only a temporary pleasure, and it will DESTROY you if you let your primal urges overcome your mind. Remember that we are human, and our minds are more powerful than our instincts and emotions.
>>
>>35072062
take it easy there friend (you) must be gentle with me i have autism
so why exactly do you think the amount of frogs you've posted negates the fact that you have everything anyone else on this bored could want but are still tfw posting because to me that seems spoiled but i don't know what that word means like you said so please explain and please be patient because like i said i have autism
also there was a pretty cute cat in my captcha :D
>>
>>35072095
carnal pleasures literally are the meaning of life

when im 80 years old and my dick is perpetually soft I will have all the time I want for mind games, let alone when im rotting in the ground
>>
>>35072095
Listen to this nerd. Hedonism is for cucks.
>>
>>35071757

it's called being male.

>wanting lots of different pussy

Either get your gf in to threesomes, or cheat on her, or don't her and just stay single and fug.
>>
>>35072059
he IS a roastie
>>
>>35072000

not if
>"they love you"
>>
>>35071757
Get yourself some therapeutic help.
>>35072166
>it's called being male.
Bullshit.
>>
>>35072004

you only say that now because you have nothing. Once you get a taste though, you'll want to cheat on your virgin waifu because now you think you actually have a chance with other girls.

In fact, you're even more likely to do it than normies because at least they have got more fucking out of their system.
>>
>>35072166
listen to this guy
just get her into threesome
>>
>>35071867
You're either stupid or baiting
>have relationship for the fefes
>fuck hookers when in need of variety
is it hard to understand?
>>
>>35072197

>Bullshit

you're either a woman or low test faggot.
>>
>>35072004
because when you are really hungry and never had a burger in your life, you will finally somehow obtain one, and what? take just one bite and put it down, saying "oh boy oh boy do I REALLY appreciate this fine bite of flavor"

kek
>>
>>35072215
>hookers

As fucked as my moral and ethical standpoints are, I still find it below myself to pay for sex. I wouldn't derive any pleasure from it.
>>
>>35072221
you cant make babies with a burger and it doesn't last for years
what you gonna do stroke it with your dick until it rots?
>>
>>35071757
It's completely normal
but i guess you don't like your gf that much if you can't get rid of those thoughts
maybe it's your brain telling you to find something better
>>
>>35072230
Ah, so you're just stupid then, amigo
You always pay for sex, hookers are just honest and upfront
>>
>>35072219
>low test faggot
You're either an idiot, or a /fit/fag. Could be both.
>>
>>35072260
I don't feel sorry for the money, I would feel sorry for myself being too incompetent to persuade a woman in a regular way

to the point where I'd much rather blow 500$ on a really quality restaurant and a movie/whatever activity than pay 50$ and get laid with a relatively attractive girl.

If you are a man it means that you have been biologically adapted by evolution, shaped by thousands and thousands of generations of predecessors with one main goal - to procreate. What kind of piss poor excuse for a man can't even get that basic thing done without resorting to have to pay someone?
>>
>>35071765

I remember getting bullied on /r9k/ for being an autist by normies.

Normies are fucking scum.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-06-21h18m21s798.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-06-21h18m21s798.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>have faraway slut that sends me nudes
>talking about how fucked her life is more and more
it's getting annoying and i finally told her to fuck off.
>>
>>35072285

>tfw Msc. in Trophic Ecology and /fit/

>Hurrr you can only be /fit/ and dumb or /fat/ and smart
>>
>>35072201
>everyone on this board is an underage virgin

KEK buddy I'm 24 with a career. I've had virgins and slutty GFs, but I never cheated on any of them because I have (((control))) over my biological impulses.

Take it from me, kiddo. If you're thinking of cheating on your gf, she's not wife material. Get whatever you want out of the relationship, mutually cut ties and move on to someone else you actually love.

Cheating on girls will only lead to drama, 99% of the time you'll get caught and it will add stress
>>
>>35072301
Christ and I thought being called a pale shitskin is bad

is there even an alternative to this bullshit board?
this is slowly turning into an orgy of camwhores, like facebook
>>
>>35072293
>appeal to nature
Ok, let's go. Say you have 500$ to spend in your procreating goal. Now you have 2 options
>spend it all at once to copulate with one partner
>spend 50$ at a time to copulate with 10 partners
What kind of piss poor excuse of a man would allocate resources that poorly and think he's on the right? Your logic doesn't adds up.
>>
>>35072337

I'm 28 and have a gf I currently live with and I have cheated on her. It's nothing against her, she's the best gf I will ever have, I just need different pussy every now and then.
>>
>>35072373
Here's why. Because I enjoy the initial conversation far too much. I'd say it I enjoy talking to a girl and selling myself to her verbally more than average sex with an average girl. There is a thrill to it, your mind is firing on all cylinders. There is a pressure to perform and to do everything just right.

Fucking is easy. And even such an easy thing requires at least couple of months until it really gets good with a person. How good can fucking a random prostitute be for you? Subpar as fuck.
>>
>>35072390
disgusting
and you people have the guts to complain about women
>>
>>35072390
>28
>lives with gf
>gets away with cheating

Okay, so either this is bait or you're dating an autistic girl. Post pics of gf to confirm
>>
File: feet.jpg (33KB, 680x645px) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
33KB, 680x645px
>>35072408
Don't hate someone for having a good thing fall into his lap every now and then just because you are too much of a chickenshit to even try.
>>
>>35072408

well women are inferior to men, luckily my gf knows it.
>>
>>35072407
>How good can fucking a random prostitute be for you?
Good as fuck. They have experience in bringing pleasure to men and that's what they do. It's literally their job to be at least decent in bed.
>>
>>35072422

I only did it once, before we lived together, and I did it with someone who had a bf, so we can't rat each other out without both relationships being ruined. We don't talk much anyways.
>>
File: 1487544666116.png (321KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1487544666116.png
321KB, 500x497px
>>35071757
>kinky, loyal and pure gf
>lusting over stacies

/r9k/ has went to shit and it's all because of you normal fags.
>>
>>35072455
This is sounding more and more like the manic fantasies of a mentally ill NEET.

Go back to your hovel
>>
>>35072496
I cheated on the love of my life. She still doesn't know.

It happens more often than you'd think.
>>
This is the reason I don't want a bf, can't trust you guys with anything.
>>
Pick up drunk girls in bars all the time. Never had a relationship where I was faithful. Feels meh.
>>
>>35072587
You can trust us to cheat, at least.
>>
>>35072568
>she still doesn't know

Of course she doesn't. She's < 100 IQ and/or underage
>>
>>35072587
No one cares faggoot
>>
>spring is here
>all the girls in their freshly new lululemon leggings parading their butts everywhere around town

I fucking hate good weather
>>
>>35072608
how the fuck is she supposed to know unless she catches them in the act you dumb nigger
>>
>>35072644
>how the fuck is she supposed to know

C'mon man girls have been trained since birth to be self-conscious about themselves and to be watchful of whether or not their man is cheating.

No one's falling for this
>le smooth cheating Chad meme

Either your girl is suspicious of you cheating or she literally cannot understand social cues.
>>
>>35072685
life is not anime or a sitcom
>>
>>35072694
I know it's not. You're the one talking like you're the protagonist of a show/story and nothing bad can ever happen to you.

Don't be so naive kiddo. Either she thinks something's up or she's a total retard.

Now post a pic of your downie gf :-) I like a girl with extra chromosomes
>>
>>35071757
I know this feel.

>>35071765
It should really serve as a pillar to remind you that there's literally no escape from the feelings that you currently have. They just intensify and get worse. Castigating former robots / failed normies for being in relationships is a provincial way of thinking; it only serves to demonstrate that you truly haven't introspected deep enough to see the writing on the wall.

You're here forever

>>35072390
Same again.

>>35072408
Says the faggot that wants a silicon doll. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>35072215
You're not supposed to cheat in a relationship.

You're a terrible person
>>
>>35072685
>C'mon man girls have been trained since birth to be self-conscious about themselves and to be watchful of whether or not their man is cheating.
Only virgins would assume that women have some ESP on men cheating. Women are far more likely to cheat, flirt, breakup, or divorce their significant other. There's a reason they try to start buying you clothes and cooking your food. They attempt to fatten you up to render you worthless to other women.

If you maintain your hygiene and stay relatively fit, you can get cheat on them. Most women are stupid anyway. You just tell them that you're hanging out with your friends or going back to your parents, etc.

>le smooth cheating Chad meme
You've never been in a relationship and therefore have no business speaking about them. Kys.
>>
What you underage robots seem unable to grasp is that once you are in a relationship, you are immediately far more desirable to women. Even to those who dont know that you are taken, you will immediately start oozing a certain attitude, attitude of someone who gets his dick wet and who doesn't care anymore. All that pathetic desperate needy desire to fuck the first thing you see kinda disappears.
>>
>>35072908
>robots
>understand
I guess in theory, maybe.
>>
>>35072809
>ESP

NEVER said that. I said they're socially cognizant. Only a wizard would assume there's such a thing as ESP.

>women are more likely to cheat
How would you know? Apparently it's really easy to cheat nowadays

>there's a reason they start buying you clothes
They do this because you're a fat autist that wears cargo shorts and new balances

>going back to your parents
Seriously you've got to be underage

>you've never been in a relationship
Pure projection. I've been in several. You're just butthurt that I'm dismantling your arguments piece by piece in a calm & collected manner :-)
>>
>>35072428
Don't you care how your girlfriend would feel? How sad she'd be?
>>
>>35072908
>all that pathetic desperate needy desire to fuck the first thing you see disappears
>still fucks the first thing he sees when away from his gf

I knew normies couldn't be trusted to sound logical
>>
>>35072985
there's smart and then there's stupid. guess which of the two you are.
>>
>>35072940
>NEVER said that. I said they're socially cognizant. Only a wizard would assume there's such a thing as ESP.
>not realizing it was a hyperbole

>How would you know? Apparently it's really easy to cheat nowadays
There are thousands are articles on this, please go read before you make another comment on it.

>They do this because you're a fat autist that wears cargo shorts and new balances
>projecting

>Seriously you've got to be underage
>he doesn't visit his parents because he has his own place

>Pure projection. I've been in several. You're just butthurt that I'm dismantling your arguments piece by piece in a calm & collected manner :-)
Except you didn't dismantle anything. You sat there making gross generalizations in an area you know nothing about because you've never did it.

Keep trying to play arm chair commander, it's a good look for autists.
>>
>>35073000
>you sat there making gross generalizations
>reciprocates with gross generalizations

Keep trying to play armchair commander, it's a good look for autists

nice trips th000
>>
>>35071757
op ayre you me? Don't ditch it if it is a good relationship. Maybe have a few sluts on the side. But be careful! Take the precautions not to get caught and don't get sloppy. Have a separate phone for example. Make it clear to the sluts that you are in a relationship and you just want to have some fun before "settling down". However, there are guys that become fucked up for life mentally. I am 30 years old and I have had a few serious relationships and a considerable amount of flings. It skews your mind. The seed is already in you so I thing we are both fucked. You always think the grass is greener.
>>
>>35071867
>Its just being afraid that when I turn 40 and when 20-somethings aren't available to me anymore

>what are hookers?
>>
>>35072996
I know for a fact you are a retard
>>
File: 1470802673685.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470802673685.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>35073030
>reciprocates with gross generalizations

Let's recap.
>not realizing it was a hyperbole
>There are thousands are articles on this, please go read before you make another comment on it.
>projecting
>Except you didn't dismantle anything. You sat there making gross generalizations in an area you know nothing about because you've never did it.
>gross generalizations

Where?
>>
>>35073046
I know for a fact that grass is absolutely the same hue.

For me personally it took really a long time to get over my first real girlfriend. Think like 5 years in total. Once you overcome something that difficult you sort of realize that anyone and everyone is repleceable and all the following girls are just convenient replacements who you dont mind indulging with a place in your life because, well, they are really nice and fitting, decent people. Or at least they should be. Unsure if I make any sense but yeah.

If my girlfriend was hotter, like a proper 10/10 I guess I might actually feel content. Who knows.
>>
>>35073080
>hyperbole
I realized it was hyperbole, I was just shaming you for mentioning it

>thousands of articles
Definition of generalization. It wouldn't have been gross if you a). Didn't say thousands b). Posted ONE specific example. Systematically dismantled.

>projecting
You claim I've never been in a relationship, which isn't true. I sounds like you're the inexperienced one.

>he doesn't visit his parents
I don't visit my parents because they're dead

>gross generalizations
Let's recap
>>
>>35073130
You would not. That's the problem. Some guys get spoiled. I am. Now I am trying to get back with an ex of mine just cos she is a good girl. That's the only reason. I know I will fail miserably. I just love hot chicks. I can't help it.
>>
File: somepussym8.jpg (34KB, 1217x971px) Image search: [Google]
somepussym8.jpg
34KB, 1217x971px
>>35073153
>Definition of generalization. It wouldn't have been gross if you a). Didn't say thousands b). Posted ONE specific example. Systematically dismantled.
I told you to look it up, this is the only hand out that I will ever give you:
http://www.pnas.org/content/105/37/14153.abstract
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0049294#abstract0

>You claim I've never been in a relationship, which isn't true. I sounds like you're the inexperienced one.
A false assumption is not indicative of inexperience. Nice try though.

>I don't visit my parents because they're dead
Then you would have easily been able to extrapolate what I said without going autismo, eh?
>>
>>35073153
>tfw thongs and leggings fetish

can I even be more vanilla
>>
You just want a sex partner OP, you have a lot to learn
>>
>>35072608
>>35072685
She's 24 and recently got accepted into a top 5 graduate school. She's a saint and I'm just a cunt. :(
>>
>>35071794
>>35071804
>>35071854
>>35072136
>>35072166
>>35072204
>>35072390
>>35072431
>>35072455
>>35072568
>>35072591
>>35073046
kys degenerate cheaters. Truly. I hope you have less happiness in your lives than the most miserable robot.
>>
>>35073393
Hey fella. You think this shit is easy? It's like being a fucking junkie. I don't feel proud about it. It's a fucking shame. I would absolutely love to be in love with a good, conservative girl and not wanting to fuck other sluts. I would love it.
>>
>>35073393
>less happiness
Women throw themselves at me despite knowing I perpetually cheat on my girlfriend. I don't think less happiness is even possible. Karma doesn't exist.

>>35073433
>I don't feel proud about it.
Stop lying senpai, you know you love the thrill of it when it's happening. I do too and that's why I keep doing it.
>>
>>35073350
>These results suggest an association between a single gene and pair-bonding behavior in humans, and indicate that the well characterized influence of AVP on pair-bonding in voles may be of relevance also for humans.

How does this in anyway relate to your hypothesis that women are more inclined to cheat?

>a false assumption is not indicative of inexperience
No but it's a consequence of projection, which is what I was claiming in OP

>Then you would have easily been able to extrapolate what I said without going autismo, eh?

I couldn't make out what you said because it was gibberish m8
>>
>>35073386
Again. Post pic of gf or she simply doesn't exist
>>
>>35073452
Yeah but I don't wanna be one of those old pieces of shit chasing girls half their age when I'm sixty! By that time I want to be the ol' grandpa with a bunch of grandchildren teaching them how to carve wood or whatever the fuck grandads do.
>>
>>35073484
>How does this in anyway relate to your hypothesis that women are more inclined to cheat?
>he doesn't understand science
Essentially, it's saying that women are genetically predisposed to cheating.

>No but it's a consequence of projection, which is what I was claiming in OP
A false statement doesn't imply a projection.

>I couldn't make out what you said because it was gibberish m8
>being this dense
Let me reword it for you, simpleton: Then you would have been easily been able to infer what I was saying without being a faggot about it, right?

Man, you've gotten tore the fuck up in this argument and you won't let it die to save face. Just neck yourself already.
>>
>>35073502
>>35073502

Lol, I've been lurking 4chins for 10 years my dude. I'm not THAT dumb.

>>35073393

You right senpai.
>>
>>35073516
>Yeah but I don't wanna be one of those old pieces of shit chasing girls half their age when I'm sixty!
Who says you need to be that guy? Just plant a bunch of seeds right now.

>By that time I want to be the ol' grandpa with a bunch of grandchildren teaching them how to carve wood or whatever the fuck grandads do.
You'll have a bunch of grandchildren if you plant a bunch of seeds.
>>
>>35073534
I just want a norman rockwell life. Is there any way I can cure the degeneracy out of my head? The good thing is I don't visit hookers. Anymore...
>>
>>35073576
>Is there any way I can cure the degeneracy out of my head?
The only thing that cured me is literally fucking so many randoms that I've gotten completely bored by it. I'm tired of mindless sex. I don't even want a connection either. I don't know if it will come back or anything, but boredom of it is the best cure.
>>
>>35073520
>Essentially, it's saying that women are genetically predisposed to cheating

No, essentially, it's saying that the neuro-peptide AVP has an influence on pair bonding in humans. Did you even read what you linked me to? You must be sub-100 IQ.

>a false statement doesn't imply projection

It most certainly does. Your insecure about your sexual history so you assume I'm equally inexperienced to soothe your rather fragile ego.

>being this dense
Lol

This is the point that was gibberish m8

>he's literally so dense he greentexts a new argument

Idk if you're baiting me or if you're genuinely retarded. Either way, I've got some office pussy to slam so my replies will be spaced out from here on out.
>>
>>35073592
ill keep trying then
>>
>>35073605
>No, essentially, it's saying that the neuro-peptide AVP has an influence on pair bonding in humans. Did you even read what you linked me to?
Yes, I read it. The problem is that you're not understanding the implications because you can't even into science.

>You must be sub-100 IQ.
Perpetual attacks, projecting, getting BTFO. This is comical. Keep grasping for straws, m9.

>It most certainly does. Your insecure about your sexual history so you assume I'm equally inexperienced to soothe your rather fragile ego.
lol.

This is textbook definition of projection if I've ever seen it. Not once did I project anything onto you. The fact that you won't let this go is pretty telling.

>Idk if you're baiting me or if you're genuinely retarded. Either way, I've got some office pussy to slam so my replies will be spaced out from here on out.
>projectionist
>wageslave
>roleplayer
>arguing over science he doesn't understand
You can't write this shit.
>>
>All the normalfags trying to approve/convince Op to cheat
>op coming here with a normie tier autistic problem
Nigga robotsdone just want sex we want love
A love that last
You're not thinking about the long term
Duck you for even thinking
Why the fuck to retards like you thinking having something nice is worth throwing away
Fuck you and if you cheat I hope you lose everything
Learn from you mistake
And die alone
>>
>>35073762
>And die alone

like you?
>>
>>35073774
Nice projecting fag
I'm only 18 and basically Chad tier
Just trying to not find a roastie at my generation is
Actually pretty hard...
Kys normie
>>
>>35073814
>18 and basically Chad-tier
>trying to not find a roastie
>kys normie
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>35073830
Really makes you think
But I've been here for 6 years being underaged
I
Probably know...
>>
>>35071757
That's a pretty normal feeling op. I bet any former robot who was lucky enough to find a gf will feel something similar.

Option 1: Break up
Is there anything else wrong with your relationship? If not, don't break up. You are posting on r9k so I assume you are a cyborg at best. Your cute gf will eventually recover and find herself a new bf. You on the otherhand will struggle to find someone. You might find yourself checking in on her fb page late at night or maybe just recalling old memories of your time together with a dose of sadness. That doesn't sound like a good future unless there is something else truly wrong with your current relationship.

Option 2: Cheat on her with IG stacies
If you cheat on her, she will eventually find out. Maybe not the first time, but eventually she will know. At that point, you have devestated her, destroyed the relationship, and completely changed who you are as a person. You can never restore your integrity after that.

Option 3: Control your urges
Everyone lusts, but that doesn't mean you have to go outside your relationship. Have a wank, try Church, or see what your gf thinks about porn. Years later I don't think you will regret the effort you spent on a serious relationship.

Really fucking hope your post wasn't just cheater bait
>>
>>35073620
This thread is shit. Tons of people giving him advice on wanting to cheat is bad but he ignores it and just wanted a hugbox of normies telling him what he's doing is ok.
>>
>I cant even control myself enough to not masturbate for 3 days prior to seeing my girlfriend so that the blowjob I get first feels fucking god tier
>these faggots in this thread who never got instruction manuals for their dicks think that settling for one woman is an effortless task

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>35073908
>gf
>acting like a literal whore tier who can't control tier urges
Kys
Nirmalfags need to leave
>>
>>35073864
I don't think cheating is good. I am not condoning this guy doing it. It is degenerate. Normies can fuck off. I have done it. But I regret it. I Feel like I am not a real human but a degenerate scum. Therefore i want to change it. I don't enable cheating.
>>
>>35073990
This plus the damage you have done to your gf is the best reason not to cheat.

Why can't you stacey wanabees just watch porn like a normal person instead of damaging yourself and your gf?
>>
>>35074113
I try to abstain from porn. I think it was affecting my brain in a negative way. Not joking either. I was addicted to that shit. Porn today is like sexual crack cocaine. It is just too good.
>>
>>35073731
>triggered this fucking hard

You can't write this shit
>>
File: 298432889432.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
298432889432.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>35074515
>dude lmao triggered
he got you my dude
>>
>>35074591
>samefagging to save face

It keeps getting better and better
>>
File: 1487639552701.jpg (31KB, 195x241px) Image search: [Google]
1487639552701.jpg
31KB, 195x241px
>>35074631
>samefagging
you really just got btfo and accuse me of being that dude lmao ok
>>
>>35074668
>pretending I can't see the IP related to this post

Lmao ok ok that's enough for today my dude
>>
>>35074668
>samefagging THIS hard
Wow. Just wow
>>
File: thelengthpeoplegotosaveface.png (67KB, 486x351px) Image search: [Google]
thelengthpeoplegotosaveface.png
67KB, 486x351px
>>35074691
Except you can't, because he's not me you fucking moron.

>>35074729
?

The length people go to save face on a Mongolian sock puppet enthusiast forum is astounding. Just accept defeat, faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 251x242px
ree
please just fuck off
>>
File: IMG_0178.png (238KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0178.png
238KB, 750x1334px
>>35074771
Neither of these guys is me. Stop being so defensive it's just other anons trying to trigger you. Hope you're feeling okay bud :-)

>>35073605
>>
File: 1297379061331.jpg (85KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1297379061331.jpg
85KB, 1000x750px
>>35071757
Wow it's Angie Varona, haven't seen her posted in a long time. I wonder if she misses the attention.
>>
>>35071765
some normalfags come here thinking that its just a giant meme or something about edgy depression and them feelz and havent sexed in days literally alone xd and then make fun of you for being an actual robot
>>
>>35071757
>kinky and loyal and pure
You can only have one
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.