[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's on your mind and what's bothering you? Come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: 1486910335075.jpg (20KB, 382x286px) Image search: [Google]
1486910335075.jpg
20KB, 382x286px
What's on your mind and what's bothering you? Come on, let it out, it is an anonymous board after all.

I just want to Be a musician, but i simply cannot write melodies at all, and without melody, there cant be a song.
Just fuck My shit up i've Even considered quitting music because of my failures
>>
File: 1485882627203.png (28KB, 972x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1485882627203.png
28KB, 972x1098px
>>35071743
my laziness tbvqh. what instruments do you play?
>>
>>35071743
If I don't do something to change my self, I will end alone for ever
I am 18. there is time for me right anon?
>>
>Techno
>Ambient
>Noise
>Jungle

All can be made without writing any melodies.

>Percussive Instruments

Again, no melodic knowledge needed.
>>
>>35071743
>3rd year uni

All my friends are starting to either start projects or have a few internships below their belts. Me? Nothing. I've wasted a couple of summers away in my apartment telling my parents I was doing extra summer classes. In this social climate, I might already lagging behind. I want to make something out of myself you know? My dad wants me to go to graduate school, but I "forgot" to tell him my shit stained GPA... Oh how his heart would be crushed. :(

I just can't find motivation to do anything productive now days. Days blend into each other while my peers rush ahead of me into their bright futures.
>>
>>35071773
dont beat yourself up anon
alot of guys on this website set the world up to be this cruel place where everything is binary and youre a loser if you dont do what everyone else does
but none of thats true, the most important thing is that youre happy with yourself
i know thats the most cheesy and classic line that anyone can say to you, but in the end its all about how you feel about yourself
go work out, eat healthy and start doing sports (tennis is fun)
you wont be left behind, and things will change
>>
I'm about to start my courses in programming (programming school) but i dont know whenever it's really for and if i wont run when i'll have to work with it in reality. Another worrying thing is my job perspectives afterwards because i live in small eastern european country.
>>
>>35071869
there are also loads of people that are awesome to hang out with, that dont care about all this superficial shit
dont get too caught up in the 4chin redpill mindset, and just live your life
its not a race, youre not competing with anyone, so why care what some random assholes on the internet think about you?
>>
I procrastinate so much and it makes me super fucking anxious. I have tons of work to do yet I still ignore it and play video games and browse here.
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
>>
>>35071763
Guitar, but have Basic understanding in piano and harmonica. I wish i could one Day become a jazz musician, but fuck dreams amirite?
>>
>>35071933
Maybe your subconsciously want to fail?
>>
>>35071958
What's stopping you from writing a melody?
>>
File: L457789045.jpg (577KB, 1280x1031px) Image search: [Google]
L457789045.jpg
577KB, 1280x1031px
>>35071743
I'm supposed to study for a test rn . Wasting my time browsing here and reading Dante instead.
God , why am I so miserable?
>>
>>35072030
Simply because I dont know how to do it. Or at least how to makenit sound good on My head, since almost everything original I try play sounds like shit to me. I've tried different genres (except these >>35071829, theyre trash) but simply cannot produce anything good or decent. I guess it's due to my lack of knowledge in melodies, since blues goes fine for me, but still sounds pretty mediocre. Some Guy on /Mu/ told me we are our olen worst criticism, So I guess thats that. I Just wanted to let it out of My system
>>
>>35072152
Dante Is bretty good, I dont judge you, Anon
>>
Got a girlfriend, helped me, motivated me, made me better, loved her more than anything, lost her. long distance of course but was a girlfriend nonetheless. now unable to accept loss. left the state to commit suicide tonight but pussied out. going to do it later.
>>
File: 1f0dtYl.jpg (132KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1f0dtYl.jpg
132KB, 770x1024px
>Package has been on "Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item" for 4 days now

I FUCKING HATE THIS.
>>
>>35072181
>killing yourself over female
find a better reason.
>>
>>35071743
Where do I belong? Do I have to find someone? What is my life if even I don't know what's going on? Give me a light beer pls
>>
had to accept that I'm just a friend to her and move on.

feels like a piece of me is missing but it's alright I guess. but ive only gotten 2 hours of sleep every night this week.
>>
>35072181
dont kill yourself. not here to tell you what to do, but dont kill yourself. life will get better, and killing yourself because of a partner you no longer have is stupid, there area plenty of fish in the sea.
>>
>>35072200
It's pathetic. Part of the reason I want to do it. I can't help how much I love her and so I am a burden. I need to go.
>>35072211
I have a few disorders which make it almost impossible to not be in constant crippling pain from it for the next few months at least. After that it doesn't matter if it gets better really. I don't want to go on.
>>
>>35072207
>move on
that was the right thing to do.
>>
File: 1484324253808.png (285KB, 629x608px) Image search: [Google]
1484324253808.png
285KB, 629x608px
I am so scared anons and I don't know what to do. Please help me

I saved some images of aliens on /x/ earlier because I thought they were interesting. Then some anon told me that one of the images had cp embedded in them. I didn't know anything about that and I definitely don't want cp. I deleted the image but he said it's probably too late. He also said a lot of images on 4chan probably have cp embedded in them and that most people here probably have huge collections of it saved even if they don't realize it.

Is this true

I never wanted this.

I don't want to go to jail anons
>>
>>35072240
>I am a burden
Why do you feel in that way?
>>
>>35072251
No it's not true.

There is a rumor some pngs can have embedded images but even if that WAS true, AND the police knew AND tracked you down AND checked your computer they would find you do not have nor have you ever had the special software to view such photos and thus were entirely unaware. It's a stupid meme, think donut man. You can relax anon.
>>
>>35072250
it's been hard to admit it to myself and I feel kinda lost, but I couldn't have this go on forever right?

better to start off new than linger onto nothing.
>>
>>35072240
yea alright shut the fuck up
dont kill yourself like some fucking moron and just live your life
all you have to do is take care of your body and mind, go work out, eat healthy and start watching movies and watching shows (not anime, unless its cowboy bebop) and take the pressure off yourself
i dont give a shit if you say theres no point to living or im always gonna be like this, dont fucking do it
if you do it youre a moron
>>
>>35072257
I love her too much to not be a burden but because I've never been open about how I feel with anyone else I went overboard and complained too much, was too negative about my life, and thus became a burden for her to bear. She told me herself. Even now as I beg her to stay and wait a week or two for me to get out of the mental hospital and be in 7 hours a day of mental health treatment so I can learn how to deal with relationships and be a great boyfriend, I am still a burden because I keep bothering her no matter how much she wants to be left alone. I wish she would feel it's complimentary that I love her so much, but I think it's just gross to her. Which is fair. I am mentally ill.
>>
>>35072283
>better to start off new than linger onto nothing.
Yeah anon. I somewhat was in your situation but when i saw her making out with other dude, i realized that i was only friend.
>>
>>35071743
>26 mentally ill neet
>HS dropout
>no skills
>no future
>>
>>35071743
Currently unable to communicate properly. Crows seem to take in interest in me though.
>>
>>35072251
You mean the CP isnt visible in the pic when you clicked on it in /x/ and yli need some external software to view the CP?
In that case you'll Be fine, If you dont live in dictatorship, the cops are gonna need some evidense to prosecute you, If they cant find any evidense that you downloaded them knowing they would contain CP, then youre ok. Better if you've never had any software that could open the embedded files

Otherwise you're fucked
>>
>>35072308
it hurts man.

does it stop?
>>
>>35072316
my nigger.

I can't wait to see how this shit ends
>>
>>35071743
I actually bothered to count the amount of credits I have after 5 years of college. It's 45. I thought I had much more. I've failed and withdrawn from a lot of classes. I thought I had so much more. I thought I was near the end. I'm nowhere near the end. I don't have the money to continue now. I guess I never did. It was all for nothing, and I don't even know why I did it. None of the classes were hard. I got nothing but As and Fs. The As make me mad, I hate that I have to do all this easy and meaningless garbage, the Fs make me mad too, I hate that I have to do all this meaningless garbage and despite it being easy my panic and anxiety fuck me over for 1000$ a class. So many times I just couldn't bring myself to go to class or do work...and now...and now...

I honestly don't know anymore...
>>
>>35072328
>You mean the CP isnt visible in the pic when you clicked on it in /x/

Exactly

How true is this rumor that lots of images on 4chan have hidden cp embedded in them? This anon on /x/ told me it's a lot and that the fbi track anyone who saves those images
>>
>>35072521
It's /x/, nobody, not even /pol/ takes them seriously. If you had no intention of possessing CP and have never had any kind of software to open the embedded files, you'll Be fine. This might just Be a shitty meme, especially since it Cameron from /x/ but you really should Be careful with what you download
>>
>>35072385
homelessness and eventually death my main man
>>
>>35072425
That's unfortunate. Christ, I couldn't imagine putting that much money and time into something for it to all be for naught.
>>
>>35072298
>I went overboard and complained too much, was too negative about my life
Why would do that?
>>
Your problems are all tiny and shit.
>>
>>35072678
whats your problem then mr smartypants
>>
>>35072678
Thats what we get for living in a first world country, mate
>>
I am lost on what is right or wrong and if the absence if religion in my life is causing this i do not know what religion or ideology is "true"
And no matter how much i dwell on it i cannot ever know without some divine intervention.
This fogs my brain and i am lost in the mist.
Please send a search party.
>>
>>35072737
Although i'm not very religious myself, I understand how it can help people. With that being said, why do you feel as though religion is the only way to tell right from wrong?
>>
>>35072769
Without religion or some greater being there is no value or worth.
I understand common morality but that itself derived from religion.
Without religion we would still be killing each other over nothing in our shacks and tents.
>>
sheets keep coming off of my mattress
flexing my nose upwards and and down, it makes a cracking sound in my right ear
the right side of sheets never fully being submerged under the mattress makes me go into rage and punch myself
the top left and how simply fucking laying down makes it fucking snap right off
silk textures and forks
markers, chalk boards, black boards, the S sound
woke up with my blanket on the floor one morning and decided to never use it again
adjusting my glasses with my nose
alcohol poisoning
every dream i have, i wake up right before the climax, right in the middle, i'm just about to find out the answer to the dream and i wake up
was there an answer?
i hate these sheets
the pillow cases too
i have slept fully clothed for 20 years
is this normal or
my fan is so filthy from blowing on me nonstop without rest or cleaning
the air feels as clean as the first day despite that fact
flexing my ear holes out and holding it
only got leftover pizza
can't stop flexing my knee pits
34 hours
i have an imaginary audience following me everywhere i go, i am programmed to commentate out loud to them no matter what i'm doing
my thumb is sore from the way i place it on my laptop when i type, i cannot move it for a few seconds when i stop typing
my voice range not reaching my desired notes
water in ears, hands over ears, ears to the shower wall, comfort
fingers callused from the way they are positioned while playing a game i have spent 6,000 hours on
i am the best in the game in the melee category and have claimed rank 1 on all melee weapons
i can't stop moving my right eye upwards
like i'm snapping my eyeball into my skull
opposite of blinking, opening the eye and rotating in all directions in a split second
constantly blinking my eyes so they they are safely buried under the brow and not protruding
flexing back
twitching left eye and elbow pits
flexing and playing piano with toes
flexing elbow pits
washing hands
flexing neck
teeth music
low inhibition cat
>>
College is very stressful. It is as if students have no freedom of choice. Yes you can choose a major, but instead of solely focusing on the major there are classes that at some times make no sense. For example, perspectives.
>>
File: 1486087028176.jpg (28KB, 419x503px) Image search: [Google]
1486087028176.jpg
28KB, 419x503px
>>35072812
nice slam poetry, anon

>my voice range not reaching my desired notes

I know that feel. I hate my scratchy, monotone voice
>>
>>35071743
Ambient music doesn't always need a melody. Read about music theory and the formulas for melody and write one with that. I want to be a musician too but I've just become so numb inside that it's impossible for me to write anything.
>>
>>35071842
Same, 3rd year and only have half a years credit, keep changing course/wasting money
>>
>>35072807
Actually I believe religion is one of the main reasons we are killing each other. Though i feel our existence is pointless. Even if there is a god or heaven and hell so what? What then? I think we should just enjoy our pathetic lives as much as we can, though not at others' expense of course.
>>
>>35073032
Bluepilled Hedonist.
Nihilism is for the weak minded
>>
>>35073113
what's a strong minded philosophy?
>>
>>35073113
>>35074030
>what's a strong minded philosophy?
Curious to know as well.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.