[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you take a painless suicide pill /r9k/ if it was there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: post-suicide_pill.jpg (187KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
post-suicide_pill.jpg
187KB, 1200x630px
Would you take a painless suicide pill /r9k/ if it was there in your possession? Would you take it right away or save it until the worst?
>>
I'd take it right now. i already went into the woods tonight with a shotgun but was unable to pull the trigger because i was scared it would hurt a lot for a second. if i had the pill i'd swallow it right this second.
>>
>>35071591
I would use it to murder someone.
>>
Would swallow it right this GODDAMN second and I'm not even depressed or anything.

Because a painless death is very hard to achieve.
>>
>>35071591
pretty sure cyanide is painless, no? i hear you die instantly.
>>
>>35071606

This. Swallow it right now. Nobody would miss me, mom's close to dying anyway so it wouldn't matter much. I hate being alive, i'm too weak and pathetic and this slow grind to death is taking too fucking long.
>>
You can bet your tight little boy cunt I would use it right this instant.
>>
>>35071606
>has access to a shotgun
>complains about suicide being possibly painful
Fuck off, some of us are not so fortunate.
>>
>>35071606
>>35071671
quit being faggots. at least finish your life like a real man, you're going to be dead eventually anyways. 70 years is nothing at least do fucked up fun shit since you don't care anymore.
>>
>all these faggots losing at life

NEET kissless virgin and I'm fucking loving life. I don't let the pressures of life from normies and chads get to me like you losers. Probably a bunch of wages to even contemplate the idea of suicide.
>>
>>35071591
I'd be too much of a pussy to take it right away. Having a key to painless death on hand at all times would be pretty relaxing though.
>>
>>35071671
I am sorry you feel the same way anon.
>>35071685
Sorry anon.
>>35071691
I did give up and not care. I spent all the money I had left earlier, gave some to my friends, bought stuff for them, even gave a $20 gift to my oneitis, I drove 100 miles an hour and generally did a bunch of stupid shit. It didn't make me want to live anymore than I already did. It just made it harder now that I was too pussy to do it. Depending on how today goes I'll still brain myself soon, just not sure when.
>>
>>35071737
i know that there doesnt always have to be a specific reason as to why a person's depressed, but what do you think is causing you to feel so suicidal?
>>
>>35071691

I've done all the fun fucked up shit there is to do around this place, and none if it made me feel any better. My life was shit from the start and i'm surprised I've even made it this far. I don't want to live to 70 anon, my body is already fucked and it only gets worse from 40 onwards. Seeing how my parents suffer every day with pain and body falling apart and dying fucking randomly makes me want to get off this ride all the quicker. Fuck it.

>>35071737

>I'll still brain myself soon, just not sure when.

Stop reading my mind motherfucker. This. It's gonna happen, just not sure when. Probably in the next year or two since nothing is improving and is only getting worse.
>>
>>35071772
I know exactly what it is but it's a bit personal and to be honest pathetic. It's not something you should kill yourself over but I am severely mentally ill.
>>35071798
I hope one day you feel better than that anon.
>>
>>35071835
Have you ever taken meds or seen a therapist? Not trying to moralfag, it would just be sad to end it if there was a relatively simple solution you haven't tried.
Other than that, I hope it goes well for you regardless of how you decide.
>>
>>35071903
Both, and they both help but once I lost my meds my panic attacks made it too hard to call a therapist or get a refill so I just stopped. I am trying to get back on my anti psychotics, I've been losing weight, I've been improving myself but the one person in my life who gave me that motivation is now gone so I don't really have any reason to carry on. I love my family but there are very few people in it so the suffering won't be much, plus I know I'd stop being such a burden to the person I care most about.
>>
I'd probably save it for when I have literally no hope, no faith, and no drive to carry on in life.
>>
>>35071711
Most r9k users are normies. Wanting a gf and shit makes you a normie. Or maybe normies don't exist?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.