[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone is like >tfw no gf but could you even to manage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Everyone is like
>tfw no gf
but could you even to manage being in a relationship ?
You're all robots after all
>>
No need to worry , Anon. if i get her to be my gf then i will put her into my personal prison with the basement demon so i can sleep with my waifu thinking i'm a normie for having a gf.
>>
I just want a companion and a pussy to fuck.
Haven't though much beyond that.
>>
tfw no NEET relationship (gay).

I don't want a high maintenance normie. I want a NEET bf to stay inside with and play video games or watch movies with, sleep 12 hours a day with, and only leave the house when it's absolutely necessary.

No bullshit.
>>
No, I couldn't
The girl would eventually be appalled by my terrible personality and just leave
I'd have to constantly put up a facade and I can't do that, it's too much work.
>>
File: islam no virgins here.jpg (100KB, 482x998px) Image search: [Google]
islam no virgins here.jpg
100KB, 482x998px
>>35071504

prison gay neet
>>
>>35071504

Sounds like the dream life. But dreams aren't real anon. ;_;

Still, I wouldn't mind getting buttfucked and sucking dick to live like this. I'd murder a room full of children and retards for affection like this.
>>
>>35071527
I'm actually full gay, not prison gay. The kind who likes actual guys and not trannies or disgusting feminine boys.

>>35071557
Why can't it be real? Just get on the bux and start living the dream.
>>
>>35071567

>get on the bux

Been trying for years, shit's hard to get. I need a doc to write a letter but I'm too much of a pussy to ask. I'm a pathetic fuck, but at least i'll have a part time job coming up soon, so i'll have a bit of cash to fuel some of my degenerate hobbies.
>>
>>35071197

I guess you are correct.

I had a 6/10 volleyball player ask me out and she must have picked up that I am a sperg and ended the relationship within 2 weeks.

Although it may be because she started hanging out with a better looking dude.
>>
>>35071620
What hobbies are those, anon?

And where do you live that you're having trouble getting on the bux? It was laughably easy here in Canada.
>>
>>35071197
No I couldn't. After my last relationship fucking broke me I just distrust women. I am also in no position to maintain one with my constant stress and depression. Still I really hate being alone and miss the affection.
>>
File: AllrT.png (317KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
AllrT.png
317KB, 1500x1500px
>>35071197
Of course not, I realized this a while ago. I have a lot more fun being by myself and just thinking about gf because it can be anything you want and nothing bad will happen!
>>
>>35072177

Congrats, now in your next relationships you will see women for what they really are.
>>
>>35071504
Sounds like shit. I'm currently neet (part time job cut to zero hours due to restructuring and my helping configure old PCs to be stateless thin clients), but I have a bf for doing things and going places with. But I may have had an unusual childhood for a neet. Traveled and played outside a ton. For me, most inside stuff is more comfy alone.

We went to Spain and France for three weeks at the end of 2015. He wants to do a two month EU trip within the next couple years. Just waiting to have saved the funds.

I plan to stop being neet this fall, either starting a two year CS degree with the possibility of transferring and taking on debt for a four year degree, or failing and getting a gadget repair monkey job next year. I figure my autism is less of a burden than the hundreds of pounds of fat I see employed people wearing whenever I go anywhere, so I should try.
>>
>>35072194
Ha next relationship. Like I'd ever get a chance again. I am on R9K after all.
>>
>>35072346

You never know, man. I wish you the best of luck anyway.
>>
>>35072311
>Has a job
>Has a bf
>Travels

welcome to neo r9k.
>>
>>35071197
Yeah my relationship would consist of us (on a weekend) waking up, eating breakfast, playing vidya all day, eating more, watching some movies, fucking, then going to sleep.
>>
>>35072379
I'm living on $698 autismbux a month, with $400 going to pay off condo daddy bought me. Association fee is nearly that much, and my benefits are cut if I'm not needing to pay rent. I wouldn't say I have a job when it's zero hours. It was never more than 10 a week. I was entirely neet for several months before that.
>>
>>35072410
That's why you're alone. Most people want more than that, and those who don't can do all that stuff alone or with telepresent companions without needing to meet someone outside.
>>
>>35072467
>Most people
Wow guess why I'm here. I'm not like most people woopdedoo
But if I did have a girlfriend I'd do whatever she wanted to do because fuck yeah I got a gf.
>>
>>35072480
>i'm not like most people
here we go again....
>>
>>35072480
That wouldn't be enough to keep her. You need to go places of your own volition. It's no fun needing to plan everything herself and drag you everywhere.
>>
>>35072517
Then she's not for me. First of all why is a hyper active girl wanting to go outside all the time with me? Why can't I get a girl that just wants to sit down and do fun stuff at home. As if I'm LITERALLY the only person in the world doing this right now.

I think me being in a relationship already implies we have matching interests.

>>35072505
Look down, now up, see the board we're in? It's /r9k/, look left, traps, now look right, NEETs, this doesn't look like functioning people in a society does it?

I'm one of the few actual robots left here probably. Normies out.
>>
>>35072555
Normies don't exist brah
>>
>>35072555
>look down, now up

Very clever old spice man, but you just made me look at my dick then back at my screen.

There are no robots here just normies LARPing as autists.
>>
File: 1485884802473.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485884802473.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>35071197
>could you even to manage being in a relationship ?
no
i can't even manage friendship
i am egocentric asshole
i only want people around when i need them, giving them nothing in return

im not bad looking i could get a gf
i forged decent normie disguise over the years, she wouldn't suspect anything
thing is i would get bored of her after a week or two
it's not worth it
>>
File: 1486485108180.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486485108180.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>35072583
>>35072586

You fucking normies GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>35072646
No YOU

This is our board now :-) Go to one of the chans you'll feel more at home
>>
>>35071197
Uh actually I don't care about companionship because I'm autistic and women intimidate me

Just give me my sexbot already, family guy
>>
>>35072819
You'll never get a sexbot, because you'll keep moving the goalposts. Just get some cheap tools already and make your life easier. Like a Hitachi vibro-wand.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.