[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Put on a normie mindset, for now, including the sympathy. Imagine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1487601826443.jpg (16KB, 376x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487601826443.jpg
16KB, 376x375px
Put on a normie mindset, for now, including the sympathy.

Imagine the following scenario
>Girl wants some clothes she thinks she's nice
>Parents tell her she's not pretty enough for the clothes
>When wearing girlier clothes, she's told she's too ugly and boyish to wear clothes like those
>Won't get to play with the girls in school, because she's again, too boyish and ugly
>Always treated different from the other kids, for those reasons
>Parents keep telling her she's too boyish and ugly
Would this be considered abuse?
Would you be surprised if she develops psychological problems?

The child is trans
Is this suddenly no longer abuse?
Isn't that discriminatory? To treat kids who are trans differently from kids who are cis , and then completely deny that it's wrong nor discriminatory.
>>
>>35071128
transgers people aren't human
>>
>>35071128
the difference is in the second scenario it's not parents telling their children not to do xyz because they're too UGLY for it, but because it doesn't fit within societal norms.
>>
File: 1485087686607.jpg (27KB, 310x394px) Image search: [Google]
1485087686607.jpg
27KB, 310x394px
but then its actually a boy, not calling a girl "boyish and ugly",
Besides they probably dont call him ugly and just tell the kid hes a boy, it just wannabe girls who think boyish = ugly
>>
>>35071212
We're talking for the childs perspective though.

The psychological effects from it are the same.
>>
But that kid isn't a girl.
>>
>>35071128
Depravation of the self-esteem and suicidal thoughts are likely to appear. Like always, peer pressure is a bitch, also a beautiful phenomenon. This girl/guy (or whatever sjw will call it versus the biology book) need to take a step back for the understanding of social mechanics. It's considered abuse within a social sphere than in another one.
>>
>>35071128

homosexuality and gender confusion are mental illnesses, not social statuses or sexual orientations.
>>
I bet ppl hope for a gay child now
>>
>>35071290
^ this
the voice of reason on r9k
its funny how 3 years ago trans people were commonly treated as cray crays, now all of a sudden mainstream niggers think they are fit as a fiddle and really supportive towards them
>>
>>35071290
You're a mental illness
>>
>>35071128
If traps are boyish they wouldn't be trans
>>
File: 4youwkk.jpg (48KB, 367x600px) Image search: [Google]
4youwkk.jpg
48KB, 367x600px
your sexuality offends me pls go away
>>
>>35071128
It's them again.
>>
tolereance is for normies, gtfo
>>
>>35071247
i felt like i was super bark man during school i used to wear dog shirts and bark everyday and i thought i could become super dog like. Should i have been treated like a dog?
>>
> idpol

I don't give a shit do what you want.
>>
>>35071430
Did Plato really say that?
>>
Ich the Problem is you are not "boyish"- you are a bloke. Blokes wearing clothing for chicks is very gay. Now stop disappointing your dad and Put on some normal stuff you fairy
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 900x677px
>implying I am required to feel anything for a fucking normie

Fuck the child. I don't give two shits, as (s)he is not me.
Getting involved in shit like this is a ruse by (them) to keep dragging robots and outcasts back into society by making us feel like our opinion means something.

I have fucked a tranny, felt like a girl, looked like a girl, however the experience made me take a real good shower and look in the mirror afterwards though.
We can't escape the stigmas we were brought up with, so why bother debating?
If you don't like my point of view, kill me.
>>
>>35071488
A human can't be born as a dog.
And skin color doesn't change anything in the brain, it's just a gene that determines how much melanin your skin should have.

You're seriously retarded for even trying that shit.
>>
>>35072145
A woman can't be born as a man.
And gender doesn't change anything in the brain, it's just a gene that determines what sex you have.

You're seriously retarded for eventrying that shit.
>>
>>35072242
>A woman can't be born as a man.
Except that intersex is a very well known phenomenon.

>And gender doesn't change anything in the brain
Then fucking tell me why the fuck birds have their mating rituals, and why it's only the male that does the male thing.

You are seriously retarded.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.