[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>out for a trek in the national park to calm down >go to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>out for a trek in the national park to calm down
>go to sit down under a tree where there is some native grass to have lunch
>there is a blind girl sitting close by under another tree
>too beta to even acknowledge her presence
>sit and open my bag to fish out a sandwich
>she says into the distance that it isn't fair that i can see her but i won't say who i am
>walk over to her and she starts introducing herself
>asks a little about me
>she doesn't seem to mind how bad i am at smalltalk
>we talk for half an hour and exchange snacks
>her phone beeps but it won't read the text message that she received
>offer to read it to her
>she declines
>pulls some contact lenses out of her eyes and reads the message like a normal person
>"oh, i'm not actually blind by the way, but i don't like being able to see"
>i can't even contemplate what i've seen
>she asks me if i want to catch up at a local cafe she knows tomorrow morning
>still unable to respond
>gives me her number to ring her tomorrow if i wanna

is this a red flag at all?
do i meet up with her?
this is probably the most time i've spent with a girl who wasn't my mother already, and she said that she didn't have much in the way of friends
>>
This bitch sounds like she has a few screws loose.
>>
>>35070931
>red flag?
I dont know but there has to be something wrong with her.

>meet up?
I dont see why not, you having nothing to lose anyway
>>
She sounds a little off. Like a character from a Wes Anderson film or something.

But then again, you're probably a little off too, aren't you? Maybe you're a good fit for each other.
>>
Not really the same thing, but I knew a girl that gouged her own eyes out with a pair of scissors after being bullied at school.

She was withdrawn after that and put into an institution, but I visited her a couple of times.
>>
>>35070931
Go for it OP, why are you even here? Just get the fuck out of there if shit goes south.
>>
>>35072287
that is pretty fucking metal
>>
>>35070931
Yeah, go meet her, update us on how she's crazy.

All bitches are crazy, but if her ONLY insanity is that she wants to be blind that'll just make bondage more fun.
>>
>>35070931
Veronica
Directed by Wes Anderson
>>
>>35070931
but yeah, meet her
>>
File: 01.png (598KB, 446x550px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
598KB, 446x550px
>>35070931
Meet her she is blind and cant see your face anon
>>
Sounds like that one bitch that poured drain-o into her eyes cause she wanted to be blind
>>
File: sb1.png (246KB, 704x681px) Image search: [Google]
sb1.png
246KB, 704x681px
>>35070931
>but I don't like being able to see
im sorry what
>>
>>35070931
Red flag? Yes. But you will not be able to live with yourself if you don't satisfy your curiosity on what makes her such a wierdo. Tell us what happens tomorrow Anon.
>>
>>35070931
I have seen a lot of outlandish bullshit on this site, and I have believed a lot of them. I saw someone with mud daubers in their Wii U. I saw someone that wiped his dads work computer because of /b/. But this, this is bullshit.
>>
>and she said that she didn't have much in the way of friends
Gee, I wonder why
>>
>>35072727
It certainly got back at her bullies too.
I remember a chunk of the class was in therapy like shit after it happened for a while. I didn't mind, because I got a month off of school.

Ended up bringing her a cake on her birthday one year? I can't remember exactly.
I do recall saying something like "it's a shame you can't see how pretty you are" or some cringeworthy shit like that she seemed to like at the time.
I'd be curious to see where she ended up to be honest.
>>
>>35070931
She's just transabled.
It's perfectly normal.
j/k, run!!
Bitch is crazy like a motherfucker.
>>
Maybe she has some sort of sensitivity to visual stimuli and being blind temporarily helps relieve that? I don't know if that even exists, but it's the only reasonable explanation I could think of.
>>
That sounds weird, but so does "trekking in a national park to calm down".
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.