[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /cyborg/? >moderately attractive. generally approached

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1475894450338.jpg (2MB, 1840x2459px) Image search: [Google]
1475894450338.jpg
2MB, 1840x2459px
who here /cyborg/?

>moderately attractive. generally approached by girls

>moderate experiences with girls

>either extremely socially confident or complete social autist depending on the situation

>basically a schitzoid so find it hard to express emotion

anyone else here stuck inbetween robotdom and normie status?
>>
No
And if you are, fuck off
I've never been approached by a girl and I sperged out the very few times I did
>>
there is no "t" in schizoid OP :))))
>>
File: 1482118903051.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482118903051.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>35070822
Harold? What are you doing here?
>>
>>35070852
Do i know you ?

organo
>>
>>35070852
well if you are calling me by that name you must know me from
steam? I've been on here for the past year and a half, banned several times for making threads about wanting a murder buddy, planning a massacre and killing my cat etc
>>
>>35070881
I'm just toying with you, man. We talked on here a couple of times too.
I mostly really liked your experiences with your stepfather. I think he's your stepfather anyway.
>>
>>35070899
oh shit, haha. god those are old threads now. Yeah I still bully him, he has been having mental breakdowns so I've kinda laid off him for a while, y'know? Life's been okay. How about yourself?
>>
>>35070922
Not too bad on my end. Not different from usual at least. Are you still in school?
>>
File: what was that anon.jpg (99KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
what was that anon.jpg
99KB, 900x900px
>>35070822
>lots of friends
>been married to a qt for 9 years
>generally well like even by strangers
>still have panic attacks and socially awkward as fuck
>>
>>35070963
>married for 9 years
>>
>>35071026
yeah I'm 31, what of it?
>>
>>35070822
OP here by moderate experience what I meant was I fucked 10-15 girls I think???
lol sorry I forgat they're fucking ugly compared to the superiour me
>>
>>35070822
Fuck I wish you would kill me
You can choke me to death ;)
>>
>>35070822

I'm a black cyborg with pretty much only internet friends.

At least being alone is alright
>>
File: 2016-12-29 01.31.45.jpg (7KB, 220x223px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-29 01.31.45.jpg
7KB, 220x223px
>>35070822
>pretty good looking, occasionally approached and frequently checked out by girls
>never had anything other than a couple of flings because no outgoing chad personality and no motivation to date and maintain contact with people
>small social group who i see once or twice every 2 months, maintained because of how long it has existed, and to occasionally get drunk with other people and simulate a normal social life

>>>either extremely socially confident or complete social autist depending on the situation
can totally relate to that, i find that once i have experienced a situation once i can be super confident in it, however if something new comes along that i have no frame of reference for then i turn into a fucking anxious autist

>>basically a schizoid so find it hard to express emotion
same as above, once i have learnt how to behave in one situation i can roleplay like I'm supposed to behave in that situation (if i can be bothered or am getting something out of it), outside of that i default to emotionless autist

I'm pretty comfortable with this except that I desire intimacy from girls, which is hard to get without having any motivation to talk with them frequently and build rapport.
>>
>>35070822
>no self confidence, but not really ugly
>mostly rely on humor to draw attention away from my social autism
>frequent 4chan in secret
>not too hard to make friends but no need for them
>fucking weeaboo faggot
>play guitar&viola and do weight training
>have 8/10 gf of three weeks exactly

Slowly becoming more and more normie. But will always be a cyborg
>>
>>35070822
>have "friends"
>go out n' have a drink once in a while
>have a "/r9k/ would obsess over" tier gf
>absolutely hate hanging out when hanging out, but miss it when I'm not
>the only person I genuinely enjoy spending time with is my gf
>people think im normal until my robot leaks in >5 min interactions

After years of trying, I've accepted that I'll never truly ascend from robothood
>>
File: 1473955545108.gif (359KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473955545108.gif
359KB, 240x200px
jesus christ none of you are cyborgs, you are all just beta males, mostly normal but with anxiety. fuck off with that cyborg shit.
>>
The reddit infestation is quite thorough at this point it seems.
>>
>have a friend group kinda but it's only because I knew one person who I sat next to in school
>hate going out to the point that it makes me want to throw up
>people seem to like me but only as that funny guy to have around
>want to kill myself most days
>have to fake every interaction
>>
i am wit 2 qt. right now. she behind me. what do i do.
>>
>>35071522
I'm curious as to what you define as cyborg? Much like robot the term has been raped over the years
>>
>>35070822
There is no inbetween, you're just a normalfag.
>>
>Girls are always super friendly when I interact with them
>They lose interest when they learn how socially retarded I am passed stage 1.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.