[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have hot sister >found her box of condoms >she goes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 687908980.png (68KB, 385x452px)
687908980.png
68KB, 385x452px
>have hot sister
>found her box of condoms
>she goes partying each weekend, gone for days
>every time i count how much condoms she takes to be used by Chad
>>
anyone else want to share feels?
>>
>>35070354
ask her for a mercyfuck
>>
>>35070354

How many does she use OP
>>
>>35070451
Around 4 a weekend.
>>
>Father knows I'm ugly, fat and autistic
>found my box of condoms
>says nothing
>>
>>35070707
Do you use them for fapping or something?
>>
File: Devilish.png (3KB, 108x108px)
Devilish.png
3KB, 108x108px
Anon there is only one thing you can do towards your roasty sister and that is poking hole's in the condoms,
>>
>>35070803
lmao

she has a whole bunch of birth control pills and pregnancy tests, as well
>>
>>35070788

Sometimes parents give them to their kids, thinking that they'll one day use them. My mom'n dad gave me a box of 'em one day. I used them to fap with.
>>
>>35070867
My parents know I'm a permavirgin, although they did buy me RuneScape membership when I was younger.
>>
>>35070816
How old is she, and why does she have daddy issues?
>>
>>35070898
She's 20 and I don't think she does. What's your reasoning? Just a giant slut who's trying to do anything so that her boyfriends don't dump her.
>>
>>35070935
ye thats kinda the description of daddy issues she does everything for attention, do you have a pic of her?
>>
>>35070354
My sister was like that. Now she's about 4 months away from being 28, and has never had a relationship last longer than a couple of weeks.

On the other hand, I'm 30, and have been married for 6 years a week before she turns 28. My wife is her age.

Numbers don't mean shit when you can't get someone to stick around.
>>
File: Jillian Janson.jpg (795KB, 3000x2000px)
Jillian Janson.jpg
795KB, 3000x2000px
>>35070991
Don't really want to share, but she looks a lot like Jillian Janson.

The irony is that she's easily 8-9 (prettier than Janson), but she dates guys that are 6-7.

>>35071028
>never had a relationship last longer than a couple of weeks
Sounds about right.
>>
>>35070354
if dubs your sister isn't real
>>
>>35070354
if dubs u think about your sister too much
>>
>>35071121
Concerned for her, maybe.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.