[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's something deeply wrong and abnormal about us if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

There's something deeply wrong and abnormal about us if we can't get a job or a gf.

Sex offenders get jobs and girlfriends.
Felons get jobs and girlfriends.
Literal down syndrome people get jobs and girlfriends.

But we do not.

...What the fuck is our problem?
>>
>>35069974

when you try to breed perfect pokemon, you only keep the ones with the good stats.

we are the ones getting released in the wild.
>>
>>35070011
Yeah. You might think you have good stats, but if you don't have the stats someone else wants, then you are useless.
>>
>>35069974
avoidant personality disorder, progojallkd
>>
People with down syndrome get jobs because companies have special programs to hire disabled people for PR purposes.
>>
>>35069974
You seem to still be trapped in the delusion that society rewards good people while punishing bad people. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Just look at the overwhelming majority of politicians, at the high school bullies' succesful lives, at that guy who is now a rich model because women fell in love with his mugshot, and those serial killers women fall in love with.
>>
>>35070713
Damn fine point. Damn fine.
>>
>>35070713
Good thing that God will judge us after death and evildoers will receive their punishment and doers of good will receive their just reward, eh?
>>
>>35069974
You're assuming everyone wants to work.
I put in my time.
Checking out of society is lonely.
But holy shit, is it filled with peace and sanity.
Wake me up when cybernetics and transhumanism get here.
Till then, I have zero interest in participating in society or contributing to it.
>>
>>35070590
>avoidant
that seems correct
>>
The world pretty much Hobson's choices you into work.
Work to fit in a world of decay.
Work to produce for a society that does not appreciate it.

Or choose not to work
and stagnate, or fall into utter obscurity. There is no green grass to be found in the field of the living death.
>>
>>35070590
What is the difference between social anxiety and avpd?
>>
>>35070813
I don't have any of those symptoms and I'm still a fuck-up.
>>
My best is never good enough.
I want to be semi normie.
I want my own middle class life with a decent job.

Everything falls apart.
>>
>>35071078
Your best will never be good enough, anon.
Things will always fall apart.
The only thing that sets you and normies apart is the ability to shrug it off and move on.

Seriously.
Don't be such a massive faggot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.