[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I eat healthily and at a deficit usually and junk food is a rare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486195327978.png (982KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
1486195327978.png
982KB, 800x778px
I eat healthily and at a deficit usually and junk food is a rare treat to me. I have decided for no reason really that this weekend starting this evening (I have no classes tomorrow) I want to really indulge myself with some super good and degenerate desserts, and that will be all I eat, and I can stuff myself and jack off a thousand times too. My heart is sort of fluttering just thinking about it

What kinds of food should I go pick up? I'm kind of feeling something like fudge right now but I know if I get only fudge stuff with no variation I'd get tired of it after one meal. And I mean, I'm thinking of just going to walmart, and they have good stuff I guess but it's just like packaged oreos and shitty donuts etc. I want something REALLY decadent and fucking GOOD. I could go to some ice cream/dessert place BUT that would require me to have human interaction where at Walmart I could use the self checkout machine.
>>
>>35069879
Ice creams the holy grail of garbage, so get some ice cream, some pie of some sort, and eat the ice cream and the pie.
>>
>>35069970
Ice cream melts tho and I have no freezer in my dorm
>>
>>35070344

Nigga that's why you eat it ALL in one sitting. then use the leftovers to smear across your dick and use it to jerk off with.

Ice cream, Pie, S'mores, and peanut butter snickers. Get on it.
>>
>>35069879
Buy a bunch of small things then, like a small chocolate bar, small bag of jelly beans, small bag of gummy bears, etc, so you will have a large amount and a good variety.

Popsicles, cake, musk sticks also.
>>
>>35070435

This. If you have like a dollar general or dollar tree around you, you hit the jackpot with junk food. Isles and isles of fucking snacks and soda and the most sugary, diabetes inducing shit you've ever seen. It's like a temple to indulgence.
>>
File: 1475759700647.jpg (28KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1475759700647.jpg
28KB, 500x333px
>>35069879
I just looked into my BMI out of curiosity, I've never done it before. You were mentioning eating healthily, and it occurred to me that I actually look after myself pretty well for your average robot.

>tfw 17 BMI
>tfw underweight

What the hell is the meme-shit? I don't get tired easily and my body looks pretty normal. I know there must be some variation person to person, but this really doesn't seem right.

Is it just adjusted to avoid triggering Burgerlandians? Or is 5'10" and 119 pounds actually a problem?

>What kinds of food should I go pick up?
Get pizza, there's so many different things you can put on pizza. I imagine there's very few people who couldn't like at least one variant of pizza. Pizza, being a starchy food, is also comfortably filling.
>>
>>35069879
>tfw no decadent hedonistic bf to feed desserts to while fapping him off
>>
>>35070557
tfw ure not a girl
>>
>>35070546
Probably just means you have no muscle.
>>
>>35070636
Probably. I doubt any of us have any muscle.
>>
>>35070546

You're underweight and probably have no muscle, but BMI is bullshit anyway. You should ideally be in the 150-170 range at that height. I'm also 5'9, but weigh around 230, so my bmi is well over 30 even though I lift heavy things all day and get lots of exercise and eat somewhat healthily.

Still though, you're a fucking skeleton dude, eat more pizza.
>>
>>35070691
I do enjoy myself some spooking of the wizards, but I suppose I should probably try to live longer while I feel like it. Pizza's pretty good too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.