[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about girls that are really close with their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: CAp6EvPWAAArqZd.jpg (71KB, 600x959px) Image search: [Google]
CAp6EvPWAAArqZd.jpg
71KB, 600x959px
How do you guys feel about girls that are really close with their moms? Like, consider their mom their best friend, talk to them every day, ask their advice for everything?
Are you close with your own mom?
>>
>Are you close with your own mom?

no. my mom tried to make me and my siblings into her friends but it doesn't work once you realize how one sided the power dynamic and the emotional support is. my assumption is that kind of relationship would be unhealthy.

to be fair, though, i don't really have much of a sense of what a healthy parent/child relationship is supposed to look like. maybe i'd just be jealous.
>>
I have one like that available as booty call. It's annoying because she keeps wanting to bring her mom along on dates.
>>
>>35070084
Funny, thanks anon blox
>>
>>35069821
>How do you guys feel about girls that are really close with their moms?
Dunno, if she has good relationship with her then it's good but if her mother is always close to her that it feels dating her and her mother then i'd run.
>>
Really fucking annoying because you can't separate them and it feels weird to flirt with someone if their mom is there judging you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.