[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a cute girl sat next to me at a uni lecture today even though

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ab1.gif (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ab1.gif
17KB, 400x400px
>a cute girl sat next to me at a uni lecture today even though there were free seats

feelsgood
>>
>>35069495
d-d-did she smell nice
>>
did you talk to her anon
>>
>>35069535
yes before the lecture

>>35069531
of course, It made me self conscious thought because I haven't showered in a week
>>
File: girl pepe.jpg (196KB, 900x989px) Image search: [Google]
girl pepe.jpg
196KB, 900x989px
>>35069495

you did well and it was all thanks to your efforts, champ.
>>
What did she look like? Paint me a mental pucture
>>
>>35069495
That's a nice comfy Pepe anon.

I feel good for you. Well done
>>
>>35069560
>of course, It made me self conscious thought because I haven't showered in a week

dont sweat it anon. your pheromones were probably through the roof. she couldnt resist you even if she tried. her ability to detect your pheromones would make her a decent concubine
>>
>>35069614
uhh

she was Asian (don't know from where), black hair, kind of chubby but still healthy weight, shorter than me (which is surprise because I'm 5'5'"), she had/has a cute face but she was unattractive in an attractive way if that even makes sense

thats all I can remember sorry anon
>>
>>35069495
You're gonna make it, anon

We're all gonna make it
>>
I know that feel anon, this cute girls has been doing the same with me for 4 lectures now, I got her number and we text.
>>
File: 1475494670379.png (251KB, 843x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475494670379.png
251KB, 843x1200px
>>35069495
this happened to me once....

I turned to her, looked her straight in the eyes, and pointed out that there were plenty of other seats available.
>>
>>35069495
Ive been there and messed up before. Here's the correct move anon:

>wait for her to sit next to you again
>be reading for pleasure or doing something normie-ish, dont be browsing here
>if she says nothing, you say nothing
>if you feel a nonverbal prescence from her and make eye contact, say hi. This may be the furthest it goes
>If she tries to talk to you, play it safe. Talk about class.
>How to avoid sperging out? Have you thought of a question you wanted to ask the teacher that you found yourself not asking? Discuss it now.
>Bring in the normiest thing you can in metaphor
>Makes you seem liek someone "safe" to associate with and using it metaphor while something else is the topic is a great way to pretend to be normie without getting sucked into a discussion of normie things
>to contain your sperging, let yourself know you plan to sperg out on one thing and it better be something that can pass for cute. Sperg out about puppers, not waifu.
>>
>>35069693
>she was Asian (don't know from where)
respect your bloodline
>>
>>35069783
thanks anon but I dont want to date her, I think thats why I haven't sperged out yet
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35069495
This feel is comfy and so is that gif.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.