[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to hate anime fans even though I like anime.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1476419974289.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1476419974289.png
22KB, 804x743px
I'm starting to hate anime fans even though I like anime. Anyone else know this feel? They're just starting to get on my nerves a lot more.
>>
Yes. They ruined my favourite board.
>>
Yes and no. My best friend is a bit of a weeb. But he also criticizes anime, and doesn't obsess over slice of life moe shit. No real issue there, even though I stopped watching anime really ages ago. I took a look at the anime club at my college, and I'm pretty sure I'd want to kill all of them by the end of the day on the flipside.
>>
>>35069401
I hate fans in general. You can like something or even be completely obsessed without being a total faggot about it
>>
>>35069416
Iktf, I legitimately want to punch everyone on /a/
>>
File: 1182687518667.png (315KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1182687518667.png
315KB, 1600x1200px
>>35069401

I've never met any anime fans. I like talking anime with people on this board though.
>>
No, that's normal. Most anime fans are obsessive weebs who don't know how to separate anime from real life and have no interests outside of anime. They're obnoxious and pathetic because they never grow up and use anime as a substitute for real world experience. To add to that, most of them are fucking normies who wouldn't know good taste if it bit them on the ass. I'm glad anime is starting to become niche again and these types of people are being slowly weeded out.
>>
>>35070905
This sums up how I feel

Anime is cancer because of the weebs, they killed the anime culture worshipping shit copy-pasted crap

All fandoms are shit but weebs are the worst
>>
Anime can be really good (Cowboy Bebop, FMA, JoJo's, etc.) But there's no such thing as a fan of anime that can be considered anything but obnoxiously autistic. The best anime fans are the ones that you don't know watch anime.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.