[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patrician toothbrush coming through. You already have one anon,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Oral-B-Pro-4000.jpg (73KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Oral-B-Pro-4000.jpg
73KB, 1500x1500px
Patrician toothbrush coming through.

You already have one anon, right ? You're not a disgusting, shit dental hygiene pleb, are you ?
>>
>>35068726
I have one of those cheap battery powered ones. Change the head once every 3 months, and, according to my dentist/dental hygenist, my teeth are the picture of health. Of course, I floss, too.
>>
I don't have a toothbrush because I don't brush my teeth.
>>
I brushed my teeth for the first time in like 3 years a couple weeks ago. Been trying to convince myself to get into the habit again. Even bought some toothpaste the other day.
>>
>>35068788
Disgusting, and a sure way to tell that you're gonna have a life filled with disease. Bad teeth leads to all sorts of health problems, like even heart problems.
>>
>electric toothbrush
autism desu
>>
>>35068817

>like even heart problems.

Good.
>>
>>35068843
Fair enough. Just don't go getting on Medicaid or disability when your life turns to shit.
>>
>>35068779
Great, although flossing is apparently not very useful : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/08/02/flossing-teeth-does-little-good-and-us-removes-it-from-health-ad/

>>35068788
You are disgusting. End it now.

>>35068811
Do it everyday anon. 2 minutes after each meal.

>>35068825
Perfect dental hygiene is autism now ?
>>
>>35068874
>Great, although flossing is apparently not very useful
It keeps the dental hygienist from bitching at me, and with one of those flossing sticks, you can do it over a couple of minutes while watching TV.
>>
>>35068874
>Perfect dental hygiene is autism now ?
Wasting money on something unnecessary that requires batteries and gives you almost no advantages over just brushing your teeth normally.
>>
>>35068726
I bet you don't even have electric floss you fucking pauper
>>
File: NWovPJ7.jpg (35KB, 401x670px) Image search: [Google]
NWovPJ7.jpg
35KB, 401x670px
>>35068911
Fair enough

>>35068935
Poorfag detected. Also :
https://riverrundentalspa.com/4-benefits-of-brushing-with-an-electric-toothbrush/
>>
>>35068726
Holy shit, hey dude.. I have this exact toothbrush.

It's fucking awesome, you get an app that tracks your time and if you're brushing too hard.

Best investment of last year.
>>
>>35069001
Since you seem invested in overall health, if you wear glasses, and you are under bright white LEDs, CFLs, florescants, or use a smartphone/TV/computer often, look into Crizal Prevencia. Filters out about 35 percent of harmful blue/violet light. Doesn't mean much now, but you'll be happy you did when you're older. A 1600 lumen "warm (2700k)" light is too dark for my parents to see these days, after being exposed to that kind of light for decades.

If your vision isn't changing much year to year, its totally worth the investment.
>>
>>35068981
If you brush correctly flossing is not mandatory. A trip to the dentist every six months to remove tartar is enough.
My dentist is a hottie and she claims I have the smile of an angel.
>>
>>35069061
I'm lucky enough to have almost perfect vision but I'll look into that anyway, thanks.
>>
>>35069079
Well, if you decide to invest, then, it should last you for years and years, so long as you take care of them (use the right kind of cloths to clean them, and NEVER use them when opening an oven; causes the film to flake off).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.